It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was all of this really necessary? Did we ask for it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: RazorV66
Within a month or 2 after Biden takes office, they will claim a miraculous drop off in cases.
By summer, they will claim a total eradication of Covid.
They had a plan and it worked.

Yes, that's how this works. All 200 or so countries and territories impacted by this all faked it for our election.

Watch.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Within a month or 2 after Biden takes office, they will claim a miraculous drop off in cases.
By summer, they will claim a total eradication of Covid.
They had a plan and it worked.

Yeah. The DNC arm of the globalist party assures us if they just get their way,
ie., assumption of power through fraudulent election, then they’ll stop
burning things, smashing storefronts, ruining business and enterprise, and hunting
down their political rivals. They will get right to work on the vaccines.

If everyone doesn’t wear masks and lockdown, by mandate,
and get vaccinated,
then covid death propaganda will continue.
We can look forward to a never ending
spate of spirit sapping msm coverage.

If everyone does wear masks, and lockdowns as if under martial law-
it’s easy- just pretend like your social credit score is based on your willing compliance-
no resistance, full compliance, eagerly cue up for vax (and food),
then we can look forward to a never ending spate of spirit sapping msm coverage,
minus the riots, but with the added specter of germ war being flipped on and off
as though with a switch; children being born and bred to worship at alter of disease,
to enter workforce of disease based economy, with transhumanism looming since God is
imaginary, and perhaps a symptom of mental illness, and an endless course of
vaccinations, since this route was touted to bring about a ‘return to normal’.

A return to ‘normal’.

You mean ‘flatten the curve’ normal?
Or is it ‘eliminate the virus’ normal?

hmmmm. I better listen to the news again. So confused.

Under the DNC fraudster regime, I guess Gates will decide. Fauci and Gates.
They will warn us of the new disease(s).
They will let us know when the doses are ready. They will tell us when we can
drop the masks and shake hands (if ever) and feel sunshine on our faces.

Wait...didn’t Trump fast track and facilitate vaccines at a record pace....hmmmm.

Gee I hate to drag politics into this, but all of the above seems so, political...

Let’s see. I think the next move by globalist forces will be to sabotage the vaccine
effort, toward political ends, by blaming Trump for......am I being too political?
Not trying to troll but for chrissakes I have a strong stomach but as of today
I cannot stand five seconds of msm coverage. I see what they are doing
to fast track globalism, clinch the election fraud, using a virus as a
post fraud tacit terror tactic.
This is outright extortion. I want the person who won in that seat.

How about this for a new normal?
We count the legitimate covid deaths
and
We count the legitimate votes?

It would seem this is something we don’t deserve.

Now...exactly who are the ones saying this,
and why are they saying it?

# 1309

edit on 21-12-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

.... And yet, I know of no one personally who's died from it. Do you? I've heard of friends of friends who caught it and got better. That's it.

Of course you don't know anyone personally who has died from it. The current official death toll from COVID-19 is about 320 THOUSAND people. The total population of the US is about 330 MILLION. That means that only about 1 person in a thousand in the general population has died from it. Most people don't even know a thousand other people, personally.

With about 18 Million official cases, that means that about 1 person in 20 (≈ 5%) has contracted the disease.

Your anecdotal experience simply reinforces the validity of the official statistics.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The long game is likely beyond all of our lives.
The long game is quite literally a complete transformation
into non-organic beings. With full consciousness, and zero remorse
of what we have wrought.

Silicon. Nitrogen.
They can be made to bond, they can be forced....

None of that sticky maudlin inherently
non-hygenic fleshly and vulnerable rotting interface.

I don’t know if my social credit score includes recorded video,
and transcripts, of my performance
from the evaluation tent, but I suspect that it does.
Why wouldn’t it?

The first thing I said, after telling them they aren’t gonna find anything without a lumbar,
is ‘suppose you made a deal with satan to live a billion years. Well, it is still immeasurably
small compared to infinity, a blink of the eye’.

Just as you cannot divide any number, by zero.

You get an error.

That is what we are going to learn.

An error. This is an error.

I regard Mister Gates.
I regard Mister Fauci.

I discern without bias
an error.

Normalcy will return when we discern their plans.

It’s tough being rich beyond comprehension.

Because not only can you not take it with you,
but the temptation to try can be all consuming.
In fact....the effort would be better spent
to do anything you could
to prevent the fact that all that...treasure
brings you down.

Not much....in the 13th century.
Just Dante
and a few corrupt Popes.

# 1310

edit on 21-12-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: Corporate Decisions are made by Corporate Executives. Energy equals Genius. Knowledge converts to Power....

edit on 21-12-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

They estimate that there were 10 times the number of confirmed cases back in September.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Did we ask for it? ......Yes.....yes we did.

We asked for it because we lost control of our political institutions. We have been installing nothing but puppets to the psychopathic corporate agenda for decades. This is what we get.

Right on the nail.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Only the very easily manipulated have been manipulated

Anyone with more than 2 IQ points to rub together aren’t buying the farce

You'd be surprised how easily people are manipulated... even those who are supposedly above average intelligence.

Several of my neighbors are doctors (surgeons, pathologists) and they believe the hype. None of them really know all the "details" as to how the data is being manipulated. They just accept and believe what they are told. On the other hand, one of my doctors thinks it is BS, but she is just a lowly Pediatrician.

Some people are susceptible to propaganda because they get their news and information in a bubble. THey also don't tend to evaluate or research anything. Just accept what they are being told and go about their day like a good little sheep.

Ya, I'm convinced you know more than your physician neighbour's.

Me saying that, does not mean I approve of anything..just funny how informed people think they are over people who went to university for 5-8 years

Appealing to authority does not over ride common sense and logic.

Doctors are no more intelligent than anyone else. I have many as clients. A large number of them lack basic common sense. Just because someone may be good in a very specialized field does not mean they are immune from falling for propaganda.

These same Doctors also believe Russia hacked the 2016 election.

If a Doctor tells you 2+2=5, are you going to just be like "Well, he is a Doctor?"

You are exhibiting how they were able to pull the wool over so many people's eyes. You appeal to authority and ignore your own common sense. Well gee... Dr. Fauci said it so it must be true! I mean, I know I am looking at the CDC report showing 99.9% survival rate but hey... Dr. Fauci said it so I'll just ignore that and believe what he said on 60 minutes.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Cults typically attempt to discredit all authority figures that are not supportive of the Leader.

The only acceptable source of knowledge are cult-approved sources.

Everyone outside the cult is an enemy.

A new day is always coming but never arrives.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The fact the left and the msm have tried to weaponize covid to attack DonaldJTrump after the failed impeachment and race riots, is absolutely revolting.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You'd be surprised how easily people are manipulated... even those who are supposedly above average intelligence.

Several of my neighbors are doctors (surgeons, pathologists) and they believe the hype. None of them really know all the "details" as to how the data is being manipulated. They just accept and believe what they are told. On the other hand, one of my doctors thinks it is BS, but she is just a lowly Pediatrician.

Some people are susceptible to propaganda because they get their news and information in a bubble. THey also don't tend to evaluate or research anything. Just accept what they are being told and go about their day like a good little sheep.

Me saying that, does not mean I approve of anything..just funny how informed people think they are over people who went to university for 5-8 years

Appealing to authority does not over ride common sense and logic.

Doctors are no more intelligent than anyone else. I have many as clients. A large number of them lack basic common sense. Just because someone may be good in a very specialized field does not mean they are immune from falling for propaganda.

These same Doctors also believe Russia hacked the 2016 election.

If a Doctor tells you 2+2=5, are you going to just be like "Well, he is a Doctor?"

You are exhibiting how they were able to pull the wool over so many people's eyes. You appeal to authority and ignore your own common sense. Well gee... Dr. Fauci said it so it must be true! I mean, I know I am looking at the CDC report showing 99.9% survival rate but hey... Dr. Fauci said it so I'll just ignore that and believe what he said on 60 minutes.

I'm not appealing to authority..just saying when it come to medicine/medical advice, I'll take it from physicians rather than people on the internet. It's that simple to me, doesn't mean I think medicine is always right either.

I've never once advocated for lockdowns.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

It doesn’t take a 5-8 year university education to see the bullish!t being perpetrated upon the masses, dude. All it takes is a little, and I mean little, critical thinking.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

It doesn’t take a 5-8 year university education to see the bullish!t being perpetrated upon the masses, dude. All it takes is a little, and I mean little, critical thinking.

I agree there's bullsh%t, and with the concept of critical thinking, but we all don't possess it..the ability(not pointing out anyone) Sometimes we just look for confirmation, and think it's critical thinking.. I catch myself guilty of it at times.

I have been on the fence for much of this, I ask the same questions as the rest, get just as pissed of over contradictory rules, and contradicting info. I wouldn't put my money on anyone have a firm grip..but I'm still going to fall back on medicine as a baseline, for medical information that is, not rules!

It is mild for most, but it has gotten out of hand here. 2 close friends had family die, our ICUs are taxed, medical workers are burnt the f out! People denying that IS happening in places are not critically thinking. I do get if all is quite where someone else is, they question it. I'm in the middle of it and I question it.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
was it all necessary? absolutely not. did we ask for it? not as such, but we watched it happen and did nothing.

myself included.
- but then what can be done?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Fantastic OP!

There are more things important than Covid, most things, in fact.

It's time to disobey your leaders.

Go about your life without fear.

Be the change.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Its not your Spidey senses its your Survival instincts.

First they came for the weak and old and then they will come for you.

Covid is a Pleomorphic Bacteria related to our foodchain and its relevance is directly related to what we eat and population density.

The Spanish Flu was Covid...same deal....same bug same dynamics.

The belly and blood must be balanced in terms of alkalinity and acidity.

Once that balance is tipped the bug thrives.

People on many different Meds end up with improperly balanced levels of alkalinity and acidity.

Any kind of medicine for any illness will tip the balance inside you body.

The bug remains dormant in the belly until body conditions fit its needs(or Covid-cold triggers it to morph) and then it morphs shrinks and enters the bloodstream and thats what we call Covid.......older people have been exposed to said dormant bugs for longer hence are more vulnerable in many cases and get hit by lightening when they catch the living viral size of this Pleomorphic Bacteria.

Kill bad bugs balance the bodies system .

Antiparasitics followed by PH monitoring and adjustment and a diet change top void re-infection.

Severe cases a blood transfusion prior to above remedial efforts.(avoid the killer-vent)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
We asked for it because we lost control of our political institutions. We have been installing nothing but puppets to the psychopathic corporate agenda for decades. This is what we get.

Yes, I'm going there, because it actually is relevant...

This is precisely why it is absolutely imperative that Trump reveal the massive fraud of the 2020 election, so that he can also expose the massive fraud of this plan/scam-demic, and restore sanity to our country.

If he is not successful... then I despair for my childrens' futures.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yes. I do. Our Sheriff's funeral is being held in Detroit.

He did everything right. Still died from Covid.

R.I.P. Chief Napoleon.

Also, 3 others immediate circle.
edit on 22-12-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mailman
The fact the left and the msm have tried to weaponize covid to attack DonaldJTrump after the failed impeachment and race riots, is absolutely revolting.

Not as revolting as the 300K + dead Americans on his watch.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm getting the vaccine myself next week or so...shortly...so I can come out of retirement and go cover the sick med staff....

And it sucks people. Wake the hell up.

Who likes dead kids? C'mon now! Raise your dirty hands...

If you don't get my drift...you're lost.....

Peace, everyone

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks for providing a voice of reason.

It's frustrating. Good luck to you and yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join