It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangerous Irony of a Trump Dictatorship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: DBCowboy

Your beloved Trump is the one discussing implementing martial law to get returned to office

with Sidney Powell at his side!

What do you call that?

Wait until he is re-inaugurated on Jan 20 with Sidney Powel at his side. Won't that be lovely for you?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Your beloved Trump is the one discussing implementing martial law to get returned to office

with Sidney Powell at his side!

What do you call that?

Fan fiction or CNN, or did I just repeat myself?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
a reply to: Willtell

I will take martial law over letting the Democratic Party cheat our voting system.

First of all, there is no proof any election was stolen

Second, do you think if Trump declared martial law he would then win an election rerun?

ONLY IF HE CHEATS!

And if you really believe that then you're thinking as a fascist dictator yourself or just brainwashed or clueless. Take your choice or take all three.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Me? Making outrageous claims? I have always intoned the notion that he is a moron. How does that set the tone for future wannabe dictators?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ketsuko

They are always equal, just better.

The filthy peasants must control the contagion so our betters can live their wonderful lives.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No sir, no ''projection''. I neither believed or disbelieved that Russian narrative as the truth of it's validity was beyond my personal ability to discern.To me it was simply allegations and counter allegations, none of which I could prove either way.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
People talk about the Russian investigation forgetting it was under Trump's own administration and AG that instigated that special council, not the democrats.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ketsuko

They are always equal, just better.

The filthy peasants must control the contagion so our betters can live their wonderful lives.

If we'd been "allowed" to use common sense, then it wouldn't be so bad.

Instead, we allowed politicians to channel and funnel contageious people into large big-box stores to increase the numbers because they mandated that everything else be closed.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

I agree on the fairy tale concept here. The degree to which any of us placed our hopes or fears on his or any politicians jargon is up for debate.

I for one placed no faith in the specific fairy tale of him wanting to make America great again but it certainly worked well on a large enough portion of our neighbors to put him in office.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: CitizenZero
To me, we should take Trump as a warning, A WARNING, of the potential we face in electing people to represent us who in reality merely recite any partisan values and solutions that sound so much like what we think we want to hear.

The above quote sounds like Joe Biden to me.

Don't be surprise here, but it sounds like Biden to me as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

People talk about the Russian investigation forgetting it was under Trump's own administration and AG that instigated that special council, not the democrats.

Which one? You mean the one that was not appointed and only rose to the spot by default after Sessions recused, and the same one who was later shown to be a part of the Russian dossier HOAX? That AG?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I really hope you're happy that Biden was elected.

I want you to be happy just so I can remind you of it 6 months from now.
edit on 21-12-2020 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You think you’ll have freedom of speech online in six months, that’s cute.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

lol

My bad.

I'll probably be dead in 6 months due to the enthusiasm of the Biden Brownshirts.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Oh, we'll all have the freedom to remind each other of how *happy* we are with Uncle Joe (or Uncle Ho). We'll always be free to talk about that!

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Which one? You mean the one that was not appointed and only rose to the spot by default after Sessions recused, and the same one who was later shown to be a part of the Russian dossier HOAX? That AG?

On May 17, 2017, Mueller was appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein as special counsel overseeing an investigation into allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and related matters. He submitted his report to Attorney General William Barr on March 22, 2019

Under Trump's admin. Sessions recused himself.
Trump was the idiot who went on national tv making admissions after he fired Comey. That started the Russian probe not any democrats.

link

Mueller's appointment to oversee the investigation immediately garnered widespread support from both Democrats and Republicans in Congress.[77][78] Newt Gingrich, former Republican Speaker of the House of Representatives and prominent conservative political commentator, stated via Twitter that "Robert Mueller is a superb choice to be special counsel. His reputation is impeccable for honesty and integrity."[79] Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY) said, "Former Director Mueller is exactly the right kind of individual for this job. I now have significantly greater confidence that the investigation will follow the facts wherever they lead." Senator Rob Portman (R-OH) stated, "former FBI dir. Mueller is well qualified to oversee this probe".[77] Some, however, pointed out an alleged conflict of interest. "The federal code could not be clearer—Mueller is compromised by his apparent conflict of interest in being close with James Comey," Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ), who first called for Mueller to step down over the summer, said in a statement to Fox News. "The appearance of a conflict is enough to put Mueller in violation of the code. … All of the revelations in recent weeks make the case stronger."[80]

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You have been a fanboy of anybody the dnc threw your way be it Bernie,Biden or hilter reincarnate himself and you would toe the line as long as it is not the guy you took personal to develop a warped opinion because he didnt act like you want him to act like. Dont begin pretending you werent in here putting a pedophile up because you didnt personally like the way a new york business man talked.

Own it bud your the small person responsible for what cometh.

Everytime Biden or Kamala's policies locks a black man up for life for petty crimes,
Everytime A woman that isnt a far left loony gets raped,
Everytime one our troops get killed overseas in the upcoming military industrial complex war,
Everytime a demoralized child shoots up a school house

so own it you small people cheered for this everyday arguing points you knew were bs just because you didnt like another person despite the good that was done.

Its cause you cheered for it night and day for the last 4 years.
edit on 21-12-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
a reply to: Willtell

I will take martial law over letting the Democratic Party cheat our voting system.

First of all, there is no proof any election was stolen

Second, do you think if Trump declared martial law he would then win an election rerun?

ONLY IF HE CHEATS!

And if you really believe that then you're thinking as a fascist dictator yourself or just brainwashed or clueless. Take your choice or take all three.

Saying there is no proof doesn't mean there isn't. It just means you are a blind fool.
This election reminds me of the time all the security cameras outside Epstein’s cell shut off.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Hooo boy, you certainly like to exagerate huh? Did you lurk for the last four years or did you go back and read my posts from those years. Or, what is most likely is that you just generalize those who find Trump to be a moron into one huge group that you take umbrage with?

You seem to have bitten off a huge chunk of the spicy Trumpian sausage that he presents as truth.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

no exageration there own it. None of the things i listed were exaggerated they were corroborated by Kamala herself in addition to Biden on television.

You like to pretend or shrug off your guilt but in my eyes your no better than a woman that lets her husband rape her kids and pretends she didnt know.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join