It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson's skeptical view of vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Couldn't find anything about this on YouTube. Looks like they are scrubbing every video questioning the Covid vaccine.

Don't worry Tucker has downloaded all the videos and placed them on a usb drive. Then sent them via his super duper safe backup procedures that involve UPS and writing top secret on all the packages. If its serious enough he may have added please with sugar on top don't open. We should be good.

edit on 321231America/ChicagoMon, 21 Dec 2020 14:32:28 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I stopped caring what Tucker Carlson had the say the moment he threw a tantrum and went after Sydney Powell.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I really enjoyed his show last night.
He stated how people might have questions given the attitudes of those in charge.
Mandating that minorities get the vaccine first?
This must be a eugenics ploy.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Didn't Trump say Covid would disappear after Nov. 3? The media would just stop talking about it?

Oh, didn't he say back in March it would disappear too? Like a miracle?

I'm sure Tucker is talking about something else entirely. He couldn't possibly acknowledge a vaccine for a disease that doesn't even exist.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
He stated how people might have questions given the attitudes of those in charge.

Many believe it is a bio weapon.

Dr. Francis Boyle Darpa's Biowarfare Weapon Vaccine Will Kill People

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Didn't Trump say Covid would disappear after Nov. 3? The media would just stop talking about it?

I'm sure Tucker is talking about something else entirely. He couldn't possibly acknowledge a vaccine for a disease that doesn't even exist.

Didn't Trump say ? ...

Trump Trump Trump.

Your so brain washed mate you and people like you are playing right into the hands of the people behind the curtain. Trump is just a lightening Rod mate he is a catch all a Punching bag , Cant you see that open your eyes and stop fixating on Donald Trump.

Look past Donald Trump , Look past Joe Biden Follow the money and Power , neither the money nor the power lead to Donald Trump. Every time Orange man spouts some pre-planed line of malarkey and the liberals blow a gasket your are blinded from the Truth of the matter.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Our country is so screwed up over identity politics.
It has been allowed to permeate everything.

Elderly and immune compromised should be the first.

AOC got it and she is 31. In an age group that this does not seem to highly affect. Good job you self centered POS
edit on 21-12-2020 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Didn't Trump say ? ...

Trump Trump Trump.

Your so brain washed mate you and people like you are playing right into the hands of the people behind the curtain. Trump is just a lightening Rod mate he is a catch all a Punching bag , Cant you see that open your eyes and stop fixating on Donald Trump.

Look past Donald Trump , Look past Joe Biden Follow the money and Power , neither the money nor the power lead to Donald Trump. Every time Orange man spouts some pre-planed line of malarkey and the liberals blow a gasket your are blinded from the Truth of the matter.

Trump I can see. You speak of fantasies. Show me these things behind your curtain.

All you say is Deep State. And you capitalize the word Truth as if you know it. Show it to me. Make me see your fantasy as real.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Didn't Trump say ? ...

Trump Trump Trump.

Trump I can see. You speak of fantasies. Show me these things behind your curtain.

All you say is Deep State. And you capitalize the word Truth as if you know it. Show it to me. Make me see your fantasy as real.

The Fantasy is the Politics presented to the public by the Left the fantasy continued is that the Right is trying to stop them .

The Truth is what they are doing despite what everyone else i.e. the general public thinks , Now I'm not a politician or Washington insider so how can I tell you what they are really up to ? but I promise you it's not what they are showing you.

Packing the courts
Defunding the Police are two things they refuse to talk about or address because they will in fact do both of those very things.
edit on 21-12-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Like I said, fantasy.

Why pack the courts? I get that line when Trump/McConnell rushed through Amy...but then all three Trump appointees voted against his election "redo" or whatever it was. It was a talking point before that, and it still is, I guess.

Defunding the police is a misunderstood, stupid, slogan, used by the right to scare their own. The police will continue to exist, don't worry. 911 will still answer your call.

I'm not a Washington insider or politician either. I appreciate you saying you can't tell me what they are really up to. I can't either - only what I see and hear directly and see come from court cases. You can't promise me anything about what they are not showing me. Because, as you said, you are not an insider.

Fantasy all.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Like I said, fantasy.

Why pack the courts? I get that line when Trump/McConnell rushed through Amy...but then all three Trump appointees voted against his election "redo" or whatever it was. It was a talking point before that, and it still is, I guess.

Defunding the police is a misunderstood, stupid, slogan, used by the right to scare their own. The police will continue to exist, don't worry. 911 will still answer your call.

I'm not a Washington insider or politician either. I appreciate you saying you can't tell me what they are really up to. I can't either - only what I see and hear directly and see come from court cases. You can't promise me anything about what they are not showing me. Because, as you said, you are not an insider.

Fantasy all.

Perhaps it is Fantasy.

Or perhaps not.

I fear by the time we know the Truth of it all , It will be to late.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Could be. They just ended their syphilis study after over 50 years of infecting people of color, here in the US and abroad. They have room for more now.

They have been doing it for decades, why stop now?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

You can lead a horse to water.............
Try opening your eyes maybe?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Fantasy all.

It is all about control and manipulation.

The most effective thing that social media has done, is to have programmed the majority of the masses to salivate on command.

They have learned the power of buzz words, the power of social influencers, and the power of videos and pod casts.

They work on making people believe they are a part of a group. That they have power for being a member, an insider. Someone that has been given information that they have been gifted as a member and makes them more knowledgeable and superior to the unawakened.

So they can shift the narrative at will, and control their minions with a minimum of effort. The most ridiculous dribble spewing out of the right person's mouth, becomes gospel, and some people are willing to kill or die because of it.

They have been perfecting this weapon for years. We have seen it in action. We just didn't realize what we were looking at.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

You can lead a horse to water.............
Try opening your eyes maybe?

To what? The mirage oasis in the desert?

This thread is supposed to be about vaccines and I(we've) strayed big time. I apologize...

I can't not love you because of your avatar. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Fantasy all.

It is all about control and manipulation.

The most effective thing that social media has done, is to have programmed the majority of the masses to salivate on command.

They have learned the power of buzz words, the power of social influencers, and the power of videos and pod casts.

They work on making people believe they are a part of a group. That they have power for being a member, an insider. Someone that has been given information that they have been gifted as a member and makes them more knowledgeable and superior to the unawakened.

So they can shift the narrative at will, and control their minions with a minimum of effort. The most ridiculous dribble spewing out of the right person's mouth, becomes gospel, and some people are willing to kill or die because of it.

They have been perfecting this weapon for years. We have seen it in action. We just didn't realize what we were looking at.

You describe a dangerous world and I fear accurate. Thank you for some sanity in thought.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

It happens, no worries here.

top topics

join