It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it OK for government leaders to be owned by China?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Krahzeef

a reply to: uncommitted

I don't like lobbyists. They pervert the system that was put in place.

They ARE the system that was put in place.

Can you show me where they are listed in the Constitution?

I can't show you anything that will make you disagree with daddy.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
"We've been conditioned to think that only politicians can solve our problems. But at some point, maybe we will wake-up and recognize that it was the politicians who created our problems."

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Of course, capitalism isn't about everyone being rich, is it?

Isn't capitalism about gaining assets?
Capitalism is about "some" people being rich.

Most rich people work harder than poor people.

I'm poor.

I think we are almost saying the same thing. If everyone was rich then technically no one is.

I really wouldn't equate working harder to being richer, surely it's more nuanced than that?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Can you show me where they are listed in the Constitution?

I can't show you anything that will make you disagree with daddy.

I'm sure you daddy is a nice guy, but I don't know him. At least I don't think I do. But since he isn't here, could we just keep to the topic?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I expect two things from this. Deflection and crickets. Time will tell.

Perhaps they deserve what they get because they ain't being little girls crying.

Is that possible?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I really wouldn't equate working harder to being richer, surely it's more nuanced than that?

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the people who work hard don't cry on forums like we do.
Some people learnt to focus. (I'm not one of those)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I don't like lobbyists. They pervert the system that was put in place. Money corrupts and I see that as a problem. Now if you feel differently, as I stated, please discuss that. When you come to a thread and just look for small parts of a conversation you can pick apart and complain about it's trolling. I think most of us do it at times. But it's not something you can do, then pretend you didn't. it's in print and forever.

Do you have any opinions on what the OP was written about?

Why is it a small part of the conversation? You seemed keen to make comments about it.

As for the OP, which governments are owned by China? It seems as though you were trying to suggest that China is an enemy of America and that if it wasn't for Trump, America would be 'owned' by them. The reality is that Trump decided to indulge in a trade war, guessing that China would crumble and that he would be all powerful (i.e., he would 'own' China).

That didn't work, just added hefty tariffs to both parties and left both sides not wanting to lose face.

Now, could you list all of the governments that are owned by China?

Do you know of a guy named Eric Swalwell?

If you feel his recent issues aren't a real problem for National Security, I'd like to understand why.

We are on a conspiracy site and you seriously don't think America does similar, regularly to gain influence in other countries? If you really think not then a) you are very naïve and b) you're on the wrong site.

America has toppled multiple governments when they don't map to what they want, sheesh, they intensify conflict when the country in question doesn't follow its own ideology - isn't that all about trying to own them?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: network dude

Why is it OK for government leaders to be owned by China?

And apparently Russia as well.

nymag.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.bloomberg.com...
theintercept.com...

Your links demonstrate no ties between President Trump and Russia. You failed at your attempt at deflection. No lets see if you can address the OP. Come on, you can do it.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I'm not sure it is.

Weak people blame people and strong people claim people.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I hope that the cheap rope we are buying for GTMO is strong enough to hold the weight of corrupt politicians. Maybe we should consider paying more for spring laid lines.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the people who work hard don't cry on forums like we do.
Some people learnt to focus. (I'm not one of those)

Is Trump a hard worker then? He's always shooting his mouth off on Twitter.

I come on here for light relief believe it or not when I need to take a break.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I'm not sure it is.

Weak people blame people and strong people claim people.

Trump blames everybody but himself, so I see what you mean.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I don't like lobbyists. They pervert the system that was put in place. Money corrupts and I see that as a problem. Now if you feel differently, as I stated, please discuss that. When you come to a thread and just look for small parts of a conversation you can pick apart and complain about it's trolling. I think most of us do it at times. But it's not something you can do, then pretend you didn't. it's in print and forever.

Do you have any opinions on what the OP was written about?

Why is it a small part of the conversation? You seemed keen to make comments about it.

As for the OP, which governments are owned by China? It seems as though you were trying to suggest that China is an enemy of America and that if it wasn't for Trump, America would be 'owned' by them. The reality is that Trump decided to indulge in a trade war, guessing that China would crumble and that he would be all powerful (i.e., he would 'own' China).

That didn't work, just added hefty tariffs to both parties and left both sides not wanting to lose face.

Now, could you list all of the governments that are owned by China?

Do you know of a guy named Eric Swalwell?

If you feel his recent issues aren't a real problem for National Security, I'd like to understand why.

We are on a conspiracy site and you seriously don't think America does similar, regularly to gain influence in other countries? If you really think not then a) you are very naïve and b) you're on the wrong site.

America has toppled multiple governments when they don't map to what they want, sheesh, they intensify conflict when the country in question doesn't follow its own ideology - isn't that all about trying to own them?

So due to that, our leaders need not be loyal to the United States, national security isn't really a "thing" and we should allow other nations to have our secrets because it's only fair?

it that's not what you are saying, I suggest you re-read what you wrote and try to clarify it a bit.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So, let's get back to OP's assertions for a minute.

Network Dude claims Trump was obviously connected to China and folks were concenred.

Their follow-up is to ask why folks arent' concerned with Biden or Swallwell's connections.

That's an interesting question. First I have to say I don't care who Swalwell's been diddling. If he's compromised, cut him from his committees. If he's broken the law, indict him.

Biden though ... let's be real, the only connection betwen Biden and China is Hunter Biden.

Here's the thing: Biden has yet to assume the office. If he acts in favor of China as blatantly as Trump did considering his loans made from China as well as trade perks for him and his family, then sure ... investigate it.

But that hasn't happened yet ... so at this stage its a little like thoughtcrime.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hell, Ted Kennedy was owned by the Soviets in the 70's and 80's.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The Biden crime family's Communist China connection(s) will be their undoing.

A TRAP was set for the Biden transition team, and they fell right in to it.

Hence the ceasing of Intel briefings.

See this ATS post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So, let's get back to OP's assertions for a minute.

Network Dude claims Trump was obviously connected to China and folks were concenred.

Their follow-up is to ask why folks arent' concerned with Biden or Swallwell's connections.

That's an interesting question. First I have to say I don't care who Swalwell's been diddling. If he's compromised, cut him from his committees. If he's broken the law, indict him.

Biden though ... let's be real, the only connection betwen Biden and China is Hunter Biden.

Here's the thing: Biden has yet to assume the office. If he acts in favor of China as blatantly as Trump did considering his loans made from China as well as trade perks for him and his family, then sure ... investigate it.

But that hasn't happened yet ... so at this stage its a little like thoughtcrime.

congratulations. this is progress. Now, sure the relationship is just Hunter at this point. And back when it was Don Jr. meeting with a Russian, it was a big deal. It needed to be investigated. So we have almost the same thing going on here. And it also needs to be investigated. If you remember, Trump needed to be impeached and removed for his ties with Russia. So it's good to see you agree that this needs to be looked at. That's the point I was trying to make.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Okay.

It seems obvious that if there's a possibility that our President (Trump or Biden or whoever) is being compromised by a foreign government, we should look into that.

Bingo bango. Problem solved.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

it's simple.
people who are registered as democrats will support all things democratic politicians do regardless of how it affects them.
people who are registered as republicans will support all things republican politicians do regardless of how it affects them.

this includes people in the media.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Biden crime family's Communist China connection(s) will be their undoing.

A TRAP was set for the Biden transition team, and they fell right in to it.

Hence the ceasing of Intel briefings.

See this ATS post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You keep trying to sell this ... only the faithful are buying though.

Are you trying to restart the War on Christmas or something? It's December 21st for godssake!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join