It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it OK for government leaders to be owned by China?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I can't match that.

God Bless China!

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: olaru12

It tells me that several generations have sold the country to the Chinese for cheap labor.

You should know.
Your industry bows heavily to the Chinese for the all mighty dollar.

But who is the POTUS always touting to bring back American industry and put America first and then using cheap Chinese labor in stead of American workers and companies?

You don't see the hypocrisy?
edit on 21-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why is it okay for them to be owned by anyone? Looking at you lobbyists and special interests.

What part of the constitution grants Lobbyists the power to influence politicians?

The same part that lets people vote for whores. But then politicians are buying votes like lobbyists buy them, right? If you voted for a chicken in your pot, how are you different from the politician who lets the lobbyist put a chicken is his pot?

I usually vote for the politician I think will get the eff away from me the most.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It tells me that several generations have sold the country to the Chinese for cheap labor.

You should know.
Your industry bows heavily to the Chinese for the all mighty dollar.

But who is the POTUS always touting to bring back American industry and put America first and then using cheap Chinese labor in stead of American workers and companies?

You don't see the hypocrisy?

Orange man bad soon to be orange man gone. WWOBAT?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

What part of the constitution grants Lobbyists the power to influence politicians?

Well, the Constitution doesn't really work that way, it's mostly a prohibition on what the government can do to us which is why there needs to be legislation passed that bans lobbying. However our representatives are not going to cut off their gravy train.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I usually vote for the politician I think will get the eff away from me the most.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You should rename yourself to "the deflector"

Trump has been criticized, rightfully so, for his whole term on this topic.

Now it's Biden's turn.
We already know his family will take payoffs so I guess it won't be a problem now.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Because Obama always said we need to be more like China. China is good, m'kay.

Producing quality goods that people want to buy, that kind of thing? Makes sense.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Well, the Constitution doesn't really work that way, it's mostly a prohibition on what the government can do to us which is why there needs to be legislation passed that bans lobbying. However our representatives are not going to cut off their gravy train.

It they aren't protected, then perhaps they could be managed, like the local deer population. See where I'm going yet?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

LOL, yes, and I like it.

No, I love it.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The drones on the left don't care... because orange man bad.. which means the politicians on the left can do as they please, because "orange man bad"... or its all lies, because no politician on the left would ever do anything bad, because only Orange man does bad things...

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It they aren't protected, then perhaps they could be managed, like the local deer population. See where I'm going yet?

You like animals?

link   

Interesting analogy given that the NRA is one of the biggest lobbyists.

link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Producing quality goods that people want to buy, that kind of thing? Makes sense.

You and I have a very different definition of quality.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

what kind of world would it be if we decided that anyone breaking the rules is bad, and not just the other side of the political spectrum? A frightening one I'd wager.
edit on 21-12-2020 by network dude because: bad spler, some dick might call me on it.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You should rename yourself to "the deflector"

Trump has been criticized, rightfully so, for his whole term on this topic.

Now it's Biden's turn.
We already know his family will take payoffs so I guess it won't be a problem now.

Rename me what ever you want. You will always be "Bootlicker" to me.

I didn't vote for biden, I voted for Jo Jorgensen. Biden deserves to be Criticized as well.

btw...I've always hired American workers for my enterprises.

edit on 21-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

What does it say about the US government if you have to Lobby for a constitutional right? Sort of highlights how government can create, or destroy an industry.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You and I have a very different definition of quality.

Well, Trump obviously thinks they make better flags, better than those that could have been made in America so you tell me.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

a reply to: uncommitted

what kind of world would it be if we decided that anyone breaking the rules is bad, and not just the other side of the political spectrum? A frightening one I'd wager.

ah, so it's lobbyists you don't like that should be managed like the local wildlife?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

What does it say about the US government if you have to Lobby for a constitutional right? Sort of highlights how government can create, or destroy an industry.

The NRA aren't about 'lobbying for a constitutional right', they lobby for more influence on what you spend your money on, I'm sure it's responses like yours that they love.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join