It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it OK for government leaders to be owned by China?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: network dude

It’s not ok.

It’s just some are all in for the cult of state, or the religion of state.

Some are happy despite government, others think happiness comes from the state.

that "cult" word popped into my head too. I heard it a lot with regard to Trump, but as with most things, it seems that the true cult lies in the other side, who would squeal loudly at the sky when it's convenient, and when it's not, they scream at other things to deflect from their own shortcomings. To justify things like this, truly takes a cult mentality.

Written like a true cult45 member.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: QUANTUMGR4V17Y
Because, as with all things Democrat, they are "rules for thee and not for me."

Please tell me you felt the crushing irony as you wrote this? The cognitive dissonance with you people is phenomenal.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
China are evil....countries give them money to get rid of contaminated recycling product's like plastic gas cans and other plastic containers that were filled with chemicals.

They take those plastics and then recycle them into toys that are only sold outside of China.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: neutronflux

It’s not ok.

It’s just some are all in for the cult of state, or the religion of state.

Some are happy despite government, others think happiness comes from the state.

that "cult" word popped into my head too. I heard it a lot with regard to Trump, but as with most things, it seems that the true cult lies in the other side, who would squeal loudly at the sky when it's convenient, and when it's not, they scream at other things to deflect from their own shortcomings. To justify things like this, truly takes a cult mentality.

Written like a true cult45 member.

Brilliant! I'll see your "I know you are, but what am I" and raise you an "I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say, bounces off me, and sticks to you!"

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

edit on 22pmTue, 22 Dec 2020 20:39:36 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Trump is hundreds of millions of dollars in debt to foreign adversaries like Russia and China. He is a desperate man and a failed businessman and a criminal. His atrocities and level of national security threat to our nation are magnitudes of order higher than whatever you think Hunter Biden did. Sometimes you have to be smart enough to put things in perspective. I know that might be hard for you.
edit on 22pmTue, 22 Dec 2020 20:39:00 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

China's calling the shots now broseph.

Sorry.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The United States is China's biggest trading partner in the world by a difference of about 139B$ to the next closest nation.

They do not want us to fail or become a communist country; we #1 Best Customer.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I don't think Government leaders are owned by China alone.

I think the USA is owned (or at least there is sufficient control) by the Globalists together with China. USA being part of the Globalists.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Trump is hundreds of millions of dollars in debt to foreign adversaries like Russia and China. He is a desperate man and a failed businessman and a criminal. His atrocities and level of national security threat to our nation are magnitudes of order higher than whatever you think Hunter Biden did. Sometimes you have to be smart enough to put things in perspective. I know that might be hard for you.

But can YOU be smart enough to realize that after January 20, Trump is gone and Joa Bi Den will be our leader. So all the whataboutism your little self can muster won’t matter even a little. We will still need to know how bad Joey is compromised. And Eric, and Mitch, and Diane.......

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

USA has spent trillions fighting another foreign nations (Israel) wars for the past 30 years.

The idea of USA being governeed by Americans for Americans disappeared a long time ago.

It started with the federal reserve. That was the beggining of the end

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

Vs countries that spent billions fighting their own proxy wars?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The United States is China's biggest trading partner in the world by a difference of about 139B$ to the next closest nation.

They do not want us to fail or become a communist country; we #1 Best Customer.

So China is not trying to infiltrate our government at different levels? They aren't using spies or offering amazing business opportunities to family members of high profile politicians? I just want to be sure I know what's going on, and you always seem to have an answer. Always.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I stated a fact.

You're picking at nits, spewing fallacies, and trying to make a factual issue a personal one, i.e., it's a day that ends in "day."

edit on 23-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

so you can't answer? Noted.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

so you can't answer? Noted.

Why should I answer arguments I didn't make?

Are you disagreeing that we are China's largest trading partner? That is my claim.

Play semantic games with yourself.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

does that change what I stated? Yes, your claim is factual. Does that alter what I stated?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

does that change what I stated? Yes, your claim is factual. Does that alter what I stated?

Technically you were asking questions, not making statements, but it's your story you can tell it how you want to.

Do you have something to say about my claim? I don't have anything to say about yours.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Do you have something to say about my claim? I don't have anything to say about yours.

trolling. at least you admit it. You can go now. Bye.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

trolling. at least you admit it. You can go now. Bye.

You responded to my post chief.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join