It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there a law that a president must concede?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Aye, my middle names "Worzel"
x

It is what it is network dude.

Democracy prevails and won out.

"Don't worry......Be Happy"

edit on 21-12-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Why should Trump concede?

Because basically...he's on his own deranged path to destroy democracy, that has brought our country to the brink of chaos --- And he probably wishes to bring the whole darn world along down with him, steadfast into the jaws of hell.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Because basically...he's on his own deranged path to destroy democracy, that has brought our country to the brink of chaos --- And he probably wishes to bring the whole darn world along down with him, steadfast into the jaws of hell.

Damn, Trump is amazing. he has a fighting force of extwodinary magnatude.
(KFM reference for the old folks)

But I think you give him a bit more credit than he deserves. His one man show here doens't seem to be killing our democracy. At least not anymore than the lockdowns are. But on January 20, 2021, either He or Biden will be sworn in. And It looks a lot like it will be Biden at this point. Did you feel the same with Gore and Bush?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
it seems he's either nuts or he's got something up his sleeve. Not much time left, so it will be exciting to watch regardless.

Yep I'm with you on this that none of this makes any sense.

Either we have a mass hysteria event effecting numerous successful professionals to the point they are willing to sacrifice or tarnish their careers for a blatant lie ? or they believe what they are saying?

It just doesn't make any sense for numerous reputable attorneys to label themselves the kraken releaser , incorrectly file their cases , or advising or pursuing their client to enact martial law when Trump said that is fake news.

Either the distractions and crazy being exposed is on purpose .or numerous reputable attorneys lost their ever Fn mind at once, or they all decided at once to tarnish their careers and pimp themselves out for what likely be a short career ending risk?

Like you I'm just watching the chit show roll out and in 2020 and 2021 I'm not ruling nothing out.

I think WTF should have been on TIMES cover for 2020, but I guess XiDen and Whorris is close enough, lol

edit on 551231America/ChicagoMon, 21 Dec 2020 13:55:40 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Based off that post, I'd say you were aptly named.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Donald Soetoro

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Erno86

Damn, Trump is amazing. he has a fighting force of extwodinary magnatude.
(KFM reference for the old folks)

But I think you give him a bit more credit than he deserves. His one man show here doens't seem to be killing our democracy. At least not anymore than the lockdowns are. But on January 20, 2021, either He or Biden will be sworn in. And It looks a lot like it will be Biden at this point. Did you feel the same with Gore and Bush?

Both Ronald Regan and dubya Bush caused extreme damage to the United States and it's democratic ideals.

Regan is a whole nother story --- But W. Bush led our country into the disastrous Iraq War, with unsubstantiated and false claims of weapons of mass destruction being stored by Iraq --- Then he installed the Patriot Act (along with the help of his Republican lapdogs in Congress), including his fascistic passing and enabling of The Department of Homeland Insecurity Act.

Gore and Bush election "hanging chads," resulted in a despicable decision by the Republican led Supreme Court.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Sour Grapes will get you nowhere network dude.

If in doubt, well see Trump. x

edit on 21-12-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Sour Grapes will get you nowhere network dude.

If in doubt, well see Trump. x

he has the best grapes. Tremendous grapes.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

And im sure Trumps Whitehouse medical cabinets stocked to the brim with the Preparation H.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join