It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Dump December 21 2020

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
It makes no logical sense.

And there I was thinking nonsense was was standard operation procedure these days?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan
a reply to: Phage
You're not all ears though, are you, phage? You wade into threads like these with a condescending attitude, loaded questions and sarcasm...

Indeed he does... But he’s usually right, though!

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

That why he hangs out on a conspiracy website for hours and hours armed with fierce one liners to shut down discussion? Lol he is just a basement dwelling troll just like the rest of the one liner warriors.

Wiki lost most of its teeth since the Manning days and I dont know that they have been relevant since then.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage
You're not all ears though, are you, phage? You wade into threads like these with a condescending attitude, loaded questions and sarcasm and claim you want to 'discuss' when in fact you just torment people. You do it all the time. I don't know if people treat you bad in life or if something tragic happened to you to treat people with such disdain and callousness but it's getting boring now. Lighten up and quit with your minimalistic, sarcastic tone.

I feel like this "Phage" is not the smart "Phage" of old. Doesn't even speak the same.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
I feel like this "Phage" is not the smart "Phage" of old. Doesn't even speak the same.

Will the real Phage please stand up.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
More bulls#it from Controlled Opposition Wikileaks. Notice how they NEVER release truly important documents, they nitpick what will be released.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

It depends on the time of day. Phage is just an account.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Well here's a test link. Its approved for use by all space cadets. Why don't you click on it and report back what you see and hear in detail if anything. Then we can tell whether or not we should Bot her with you. Got it?

Orange Flash and Countermeasure

edit on 22-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I regret opening this thread. I just wanted to pass along the doctor's info about Wikileaks.

I figured someone more well versed could prune out some new info, but we were duped, indeed.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It depends on the time of day. Phage is just an account.

That does seem to be a reasonable point - but the tone/content is generally unhelpful and condescending regardless of the hour.

edit on 22-12-2020 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

From 2007 about China evading our intelligence surveillance

Wait. Are they allowed to do that?

Are we? Is counterintel just frickin wrong?

It’s not wrong. The point here is China now knows when our satellites pass and what they are looking at. So the question is how did they get that info? Our Democratic Party is my answer.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Depends who's shift it is in the troll factory.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Imho Phage doesn’t troll. Often the opposite, provide a fact or two that extinguishes the raging hyperbole.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Imho Phage doesn’t troll. Often the opposite, provide a fact or two that extinguishes the raging hyperbole.

I’d have to agree with this. He comes across as intelligent and highly knowledgeable, just jaded and with all the magic gone out of him. He would argue that the facts show we are alone in the universe, where as I would argue that such a position is an utter impossibility.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Indeed! And with research, be it abstract, suggesting several dimensions beyond our abilities to yet view them, it would seem presumptuous, even unnecessarily cynical to state with certainty that other intelligent life isn’t somewhere to be found. It could be interstellar or right under our noses for all our burgeoning tools allow us to glimpse.

I can’t imagine Phage stating such a certainty, but I’m often wrong about a great many things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join