It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Thread Was Just Closed But It Didn't Answer My Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The ads have disappeared when I view this site while not signed in. That seems to have started yesterday. Does that mean Above Top Secret has a new owner? I asked this question before, but I think it was missed in the thread that just got closed.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
From the closed thread.

Per SkepticOverlord, ads were turned off for now.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Can you guys do a couple more things:

1) Extend the new threads to include all threads in the past year in order of most recent threads. It never went back that far but it went back a lot further than it does now. Or better just let it scroll back indefinitely to the beginning of time.

2) When an unregistered user comes to ATS for the first time it should default to the dark color scheme.

3) When an ATS user does a search in the search bar, it should use the same color scheme as the dark color scheme everywhere else. Instead right now the search results are in some bizarre color scheme that does not allow you to see the search results very good. It uses these light colors that are hard to see. I have a conspiracy - this was done on purpose to make search results hard to read.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
A token. Thank you for the continuance.
edit on 21-12-2020 by CopeLongCut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Where have you been? I am wondering about any potential troop activity here in the US that may be associated to the December 14th electoral vote count.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
Can you guys do a couple more things:

1) Extend the new threads to include all threads in the past year in order of most recent threads. It never went back that far but it went back a lot further than it does now. Or better just let it scroll back indefinitely to the beginning of time.

2) When an unregistered user comes to ATS for the first time it should default to the dark color scheme.

3) When an ATS user does a search in the search bar, it should use the same color scheme as the dark color scheme everywhere else. Instead right now the search results are in some bizarre color scheme that does not allow you to see the search results very good. It uses these light colors that are hard to see. I have a conspiracy - this was done on purpose to make search results hard to read.

I agree with all of these

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Hmmm...I’m not experiencing this problem.

top topics

join