It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will be be the first EO by Biden assuming he sits his on the chair in the Oval Office

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Ivanka? Eww.
Plastic, fantastic.
But her daddy like.

edit on 12/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I missed Ivanka claims about inappropriate showers.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: addd

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I missed Ivanka claims about inappropriate showers.

Me too. But then, I don't pay much attention to what she says.

But her daddy like.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

agree

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Bidens first Presidential EO:

Every day of the year henceforth shall have a mandatory nap time at 2:00 - 4:00 pm, pudding time is after din din promptly at 6:00 pm followed by night night at 8:00 pm.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The whole executive order system relies on a complicit, apathetic and cowed citizenry being too blowed over by government to question, challenge or fight. Remember that.

Take the face mask orders that have been issued with rising frequency by state officials and private businesses.
These orders are based on President Trump’s declaration of a national emergency under four statutes: two under the Stafford Act, and two under the National Emergencies Act, as well as on his invoking of national emergency powers through the Defense Production Act.

Governors in the varying states subsequently issued their own declarations of emergencies, invoking their own "special" and specific executive powers in the process.

All this emergency declaration doesn’t suspend the Constitution, however. Remember that.

That’s been the forgotten caveat amongst the political fallout from COVID-19 as we've been constantly hammered with experimental mitigation policies and "guidelines".

The fear campaign has incrementally conditioned most into being very acceptive without questioning anything. You see and hear it all the time now with the "muh rights" responses, etc.

You are literally made to feel moronic for exercising your rights!🤦🏾‍♂️

Regardless of what EO(s) Biden eviscerates or declares, there's going to be a HUGE number of citizens who are going to defy and ignore anything he comes up with, as well as they should.

Biden mentioned he's going to reverse every EO by Trump, all out of childish spite and vengefulness, not because it's good for the citizenry or the country as a whole, but because "orange man bad".

Great way to start creating that unity malarkey or whatever he was going on about. Unity doesn't matter anyway when you can literally direct the outcome of elections going forward, so he can shove that idea.

This country is permanently and uncompromisingly split now.

Mission Accomplished.

Congratulations.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

All this emergency declaration doesn’t suspend the Constitution, however. Remember that.

Yes.

Trump used an "emergency" to divert military funding to his stupid wall, taking the "power of the purse" from Congress (as stipulated in the Constitution). In direct defiance to Congress, in fact. The Court has upheld that.

Right?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

As luck would have it, I happen to have a copy of the first EO Joe Biden will issue:

From our Time Man of the Year:

H/T Denny W.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes.

Trump used an "emergency" to divert military funding to his stupid wall, taking the "power of the purse" from Congress. In direct defiance to Congress, in fact. The Court has upheld that.

Right?

I wasn't aware it was ceremoniously named the "Trump Southern Barrier Thingy".

How cute. 🤦🏾‍♂️

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Me either.
It's always been "Trump's stupid wall" as far as I'm concerned.

But nice try dodging the point.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Yes.

Trump used an "emergency" to divert military funding to his stupid wall, taking the "power of the purse" from Congress. In direct defiance to Congress, in fact. The Court has upheld that.

Right?

Nothing like Obama diverting BILLIONS for a stupid and treasonous payment to Iran, a sworn enemy of the US, in direct violation of US Laws passed by democratically elected Congress, and much of those Billions in cash on pallets, to specifically get around those laws, a second highly illegal violation.

Right ?
edit on 20-12-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

You know that was Iranian money which had been embargoed (confiscated), right?

But your attempt at deflection is noted.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You know that was Iranian money which had been embargoed (confiscated), right?

But your attempt at deflection is noted.

Your attempt at deflection from clear illegal activity is noted.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

You think Trump's diversion of military funding was illegal?

SCOTUS disagrees.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So what. Did a country with nuclear weapon ambitions and a history of funding terrorism in neighboring countries particularly need a multi billion dollar cash infusion?

If the idea is to stop bad behavior, funding it isn’t a very good incentive.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You think Trump's diversion of military funding was illegal?

SCOTUS disagrees.

Last I checked, Congress acted no sanctions against the US border

And regarding deflections, just a reminder, this thread is about the indefensible, senile Biden's likely first EO.

Try to keep up

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Last I checked, Congress acted no sanctions against the US border

Congress (including the Republican Senate) rejected funding Trump's stupid wall. Or were you not aware of that?
www.pbs.org...

And regarding deflections, just a reminder, this thread is about the indefensible, senile Biden's likely first EO.
Yes. I said that he's going to issue an EO to execute Donald Trump. Did you miss that?

It was not I who raised the question of emergency authority, btw. That was here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That poster has not, as yet, presented a cogent response.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Bill Clinton’s Wall. Bill started the wall. Pushed for a bill that W. ended up signing when it finally came out of Congress.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
EO = Dictator Edict.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth
If you say so:
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join