It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay Astrology Is Not My Wheelhouse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So I’ll ask here where I know there are more people into this sort of thing.

I have seen that the upcoming conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn is supposed to signify the actual Age of Aquarius. While the conjunction at this time does seem somewhat more significant because their conjunctions only happen every so many years but on Winter Solstice is pretty rare.

Here is my problem, why would we go from the Age of Pieces to Aquarius on the day that you would be born a Sagittarius instead of a Capricorn? And why would people be excited about a chaotic change into slavery under intolerant social justice warriors?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It isn't, really. A conjunction between these two planets, which happens every 20 years or so, has nothing to do with the "Great Ages" that the Age of Pisces and Age of Aquarius represent. It has no real significance beyond the personal.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I don't know.

But I did notice today that the Presidential Inauguration is on the same day as the first Day of Aquarius on the calendar.

What does it mean? Probably nothing at all.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Okay Astrology Is Not My Wheelhouse

So, what is your Wheelhouse.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Advanced problem solving. Improving communities with corrective policies and adaptations is but a small subset of that larger category.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I don’t know but as an Aquarius I have been waiting my whole life for this age. Hopefully it gets better.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The "Age of Aquarius" is sort of hard to nail down as to when it starts/started. It has to do with precession of the equinoxes (a gradual process) but the actual region of the zodiac which Aquarius occupies is open to interpretation.

Astrology is big on interpretations.
edit on 12/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't know.

But I did notice today that the Presidential Inauguration is on the same day as the first Day of Aquarius on the calendar.

What does it mean? Probably nothing at all.

I agree. It doesn't. It's a decreed day that will ALWAYS be on the day of or within a day or so of the beginning of Aquarius. It will always fall on the 19th, or the 20th, or the 21st, and once in a great while on the 22nd. It depends on the year and takes an ephemeris to know the exact time. So any presidential inauguration will be similar these days. It started with Franklin D Roosevelt. Prior to that is usually fell in March. Exceptions are when a President dies in office in his successor is inaugurated shortly thereafter. Examples are Lyndon Johnson, Harry Truman, Theodore Roosevelt.

originally posted by: Phage
The "Age of Aquarius" is sort of hard to nail down as to when it starts/started. It has to do with precession of the equinoxes but the actual region of the zodiac which Aquarius occupies is open to interpretation.

Astrology is big on interpretations.

Very true. The general consensus seems to be that the "Age of Aquarius" won't start until the 2100s.
edit on 12/20/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The general consensus seems to be that the "Age of Aquarius" won't start until the 2100s.
And yet, there are those who say it began some time ago. In any case, if it does happen on a specific date it would be on an equinox.

Definitive details on the astrological ages are lacking, and consequently most details available about the astrological ages are disputed. The 20th century British astrologer Charles Carter stated that

It is probable that there is no branch of Astrology upon which more nonsense has been poured forth than the doctrine of the precession of the equinoxes.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I don’t know but as an Aquarius I have been waiting my whole life for this age. Hopefully it gets better.

Let the sunshine, Let the sunshine in, the sun shine in...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The general consensus seems to be that the "Age of Aquarius" won't start until the 2100s.
And yet, there are those who say it began some time ago. In any case, if it does happen on a specific date it would be on an equinox.

There are those who say, but that is not the general consensus.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
IMO, astrology is so much BS. I find the IChing to be mostly accurate in seeking advice for different situations or for ascertaining the consequences of doing something. The IChing is not good for divination of the future.
edit on 20-12-2020 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

that is not the general consensus.

Oh, I am so tempted...
But I won't.

I'll just post this:

Astrologers do not agree on when the Aquarian age will start or even if it has already started.[3] Campion (1999)[2] lists various references from mainly astrological sources for the start of the Age of Aquarius. Based on Campion's summary, most published materials on the subject state that the Age of Aquarius arrived in the 20th century (29 claims), with the 24th century in second place with twelve claimants.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Meh, I'm an aquarius, and I'll be hanged if I know what that means. The one that makes me laugh is the part about being progressive although today's progressives aren't really. They mostly want to use old ideas papered over in new patterns. I'd like to examine a new idea if someone would show it to me.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I have read that the Age of Aquarius will be a descent into the dark ages.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Meh, I'm an aquarius, and I'll be hanged if I know what that means.

It means that when you were born the Sun was riding within Aquarius. Not the constellation Aquarius, but the part of the sky where Aquarius was on your birthday about 2000 years ago.

Precession.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh, don't confuse me there. I get that part, but I fail to see much of anything about aquarius in my personality.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Do you like to drink water?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Yeah, I get the dates fluctuate as I'm married to someone who may or may not be a Pisces every year.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Do you like to drink water?

*Stares at mostly full 50oz water bottle on desk*

Maybe?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join