It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Question...maybe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
Hey, I haven't even joined in yet. I was hoping to hear FCD punch line first.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Freedom of expression? Thats all I can think of that someone would try to use to even attempt a defense for that action.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Mo' bettah...what kind of "pieces of sh!t" would dookie in a a city park, or on the street, or on someone's doorstep, or just anywhere they felt like it????

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Nothing of the sort!!!

That is nothing other than DISGUSTING to 99.99999% of America!!!

There's no "Freedom of Expression there!!", only just depraved disgusting-ness!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Nothing of the sort!!!

That is nothing other than DISGUSTING to 99.99999% of America!!!

There's no "Freedom of Expression" there!!, only just depraved disgusting-ness!

edit on 12/20/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I think this was the final nail in my speculation.

I'm curious, as where does apathy begin and end in the constitution or even as a species.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

I make an exception for you. Your wise-ass remark wouldn’t have been included in my feeling of being on my period.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out if we are talking literally about trespassing for the purposes of defecating on someones entranceway or if all of this is some kind of metaphor

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: harold223
I'm still trying to figure out if we are talking literally about trespassing for the purposes of defecating on someones entranceway or if all of this is some kind of metaphor

I was just assuming it must have been the latter... but what would I know?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Why can't it be both?

Parables

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Ummmmm....never mind.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I wouldn't mind the one time dump, if they stop with tearing up the road and our properties with their ATVs.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Freedom of expression? Thats all I can think of that someone would try to use to even attempt a defense for that action.

That's a very good point. I used to play in a club located in Southern Illinois back in 1983 and the club's name was "J.B.'s Place." They had their name "written" on a big sign that used to hang behind the stage on the wall and the letters were all spelled out using turds. I'm pretty sure it was shellaced or something to make it more permanent. That "expressed" the name of the place quite well.

TCB

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I would consider such an attack with a biological weapon and take appropriate counter measures by eliminating the threat.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Ahabstar

Are you sure you didn't mean the 9th Amendment?

If so, wouldn't the reverse also apply? I am, as a citizen, allowed basic rights which are not enumerated?

I'm pretty sure everyone could agree not having someone dumping on their lawn is pretty basic right, right?

Well, laws against people defecating on your property are only enforced if the property is owned by a Democrat, like Pelosi.

We are no longer equal under the law.

Democrats are Royalty, see, pre-Magna Carta Royalty....

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 20-12-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Maybe it was an illegal that did it and doesn't know that it's not covered in the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

gives you the right / permission to come dump a great big dookie on my lawn or front step?

Do you mean literally ? As in, someone defecated on your property/front steps ?

If so, I have a short story that taught a neighborhood lady a well deserved lesson.

She had a dog she walked and would let it go anywhere it wanted, without cleaning it up. Over time, it stopped and peed on several of my roses and constantly left a pile in the yard.
I confronted her about it and she said "It's only a little dog poop" I said "Ok" and then proceeded to take both my Great Pyrenees for a walk....straight to her house when they both left nice deposits. She saw us and I just smiled and waved. Never had a problem after that.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Get yourself a potato gun and instead of using a potato use a cow pasty as ammo.

I can safely say this is appropriate since I will never be coming around your house to get blasted. Just make sure it isn't the wife out there putting the grocery bag down while she is looking for her keys.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It is up to us to be decided. We have never been allowed to decide our process of selective association ... for a long time

WE will determine where the rights of the individual stop and the rights of a society start.

A society that we seek safety in. A society that we all need to contribute to because ... just because

self accountability first but then maybe a little looking out for your fellow man ... so you agree to a certain 'set' of 'laws' that we all agree to abide by .... by simply agreeing to live within that jurisdiction

2 people together working in mutual noble and honorful purpose to create a reality where they are able to provide food and shelter ... then have a right to reject the 3rd that comes in and asks to be part of their society ... doesn't matter their rules are ... it is your free will to approach and ask for acceptance ... it is their full right to refuse ... no interference of free will ... no violation of self or other

people working first for themselves and once they are stable ..self sufficient ... self accountable .. then they can reach out to others ... and create something wonderful

how long has it been since we were allowed this freedom?
edit on 20-12-2020 by ClovenSky because: us

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Nancy Pelosi is free to stop by and drop a deuce like she is back home on t(e streets of San Francisco because she is there as herself and not in an official capacity as Speaker of the House (or Outhouse depending on your opinion here)

I would like to see her try.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join