It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Empire of the City - Principalities and Powers - The End of Times?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The end of times really could be upon us now.

I am not religious, I am a christian and believe and try to follow the New Testament.

I think it would be beneficial to try and look at the bigger picture of what is going on.

Look past the distractions that have been placed in our view.

This is not a fight between political parties or even between countries.

I think what we are seeing is the New World Order taking complete control. Their symbols are everywhere and they are not even trying to hide it anymore.

Who are they, TPTB, NWO or whatever you call them? I think this 10 year old, seemingly underrated, ATS thread points us toward the right direction:

The Empire of the City, George Washington, and the Holy Roman Empire
post by timewalker

posted on Mar, 24 2010

I fear that at some point in the future, in the wake of economic collapse, out of the ashes of the American Republic will emerge a Columbian Imperium. At that point rebirth will be complete.

I don't think its the work of any human secret society. Humans are too disorganized, fallible, and stubborn. History also tends to repeat itself. If there are any chessmasters moving pieces on the board, they arn't human. They would have to be beings that arn't fickle like humans. They would have to be ancient, patient, and focused.

If they exist, they wouldn't operate from London, the Vatican or D.C. They would have to come from elsewhere, like archetypes guiding the human collective unconscious. The Abstract entities, hard for most people to conceive or even understand, would manipulate human consciousness through memetic engineering, synchronicity and psychogenic phenomena. If I was an ancient Roman I would call them gods.

That is if they exist though. Everything could just be mere coincidence

This is a fight against long established principalities and powers.

The phrase principalities and powers occurs six times in the Bible, always in the King James Version and its derivatives (NKJV, MKJV). Other versions translate it variously as “rulers and authorities,” “forces and authorities,” and “rulers and powers.” In most places where the phrase appears, the contexts make it clear that it refers to the vast array of evil and malicious spirits who make war against the people of God. The principalities and powers of Satan are usually in view here, beings that wield power in the unseen realms to oppose everything and everyone that is of God.

The first mention of principalities and powers is in Romans 8:37–39: “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” These verses are about the victory Christ has won over all the forces ranged against us. We are “more than conquerors” because no force—not life, not death, not angels, not demons, indeed nothing—can separate us from the love of God. The “powers” referred to here are those with miraculous powers, whether false teachers and prophets or the very demonic entities that empower them. What is clear is that, whoever they are, they cannot separate us from the love of God. Victory is assured. It would be unfortunate to dwell on identifying the powers and miss the main thrust of the verse, which is assurance about what God has done to save us.

If we really are seeing the beast system taking control of the world, things are going to get a lot worst than they are now.

It's not something Trump, the people or even our military can fight.

My plan is to pray and put my trust in God, prepare as best I can, resist evil and be sure not to take the mark of the beast.

I know this may sound a bit crazy to some. But times are crazier than they have ever been, IMO.

Look past all the side shows and distractions. Unprecedented things are happening all around and it ain't good.

edit on 20-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

The end times have gotten nearer since the beginning. Which leads to a another beginning.
Ushering in a new existence to experience in unimaginable ways.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

The end times have gotten nearer since the beginning. Which leads to a another beginning.
Ushering in a new existence to experience in unimaginable ways.

Well said. A star for you.

In short no one knows when the " end of times " will be , or if there will ever be an end of times in the traditional since that we imagine .

What I do Imagine is this .

The American Civil War , World War 1 , World War 2 all of them and more probably seemed liked the end of times was near . The OP forgets in fact many people forget we have an entire Universe to explore that is full of wisdom and life , there is so much more than just this little Blue rock we are stuck on at the present moment.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The End Times are only an issue for those invested heavily into the material world.

Being prepared for the end is spiritually akin to being a farmer during the Wall Street crash.

While people are jumping out of windows because they put their faith in man made money, the meek continue to to reap the benefits of god given nature.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The Greek is clear about one thing although, the warped toilet paper equivalent "bible" from which 99.1% of bibles today are published using, the King Bastard Sicko Masln himself, Jimmy....a devout Christ Luciferian and his co-author Demonologist John Dee wrote together and purposely destroyed so much of the Word on purpose and with crappy knowledge of Greek, leaving so much nonsense regarding the end days especially that just makes no sense in English. Such as
"They sinned against the birds, the fish, the animals of the forest and the desert," which is taught as a beastiality thing when it says clearly in the Greek that they spliced, not effed these animals and created beings and abominations not of God meaning hybridization. The fallen are skilled in genetics. So they made the Minotaur, the centaur, the gryffin, the Hydra, the many chimera seen in the ancient world...maybe even the dragons (dinosaurs). It's also why Neil Armstrong laughed when asked if ufos were extraterrestrials on ships from another planet and said they're real, they're liars, and no they aren't extraterrestrials. And why those taken aboard UFOs always report one thing more than anything else and that's being harvested for egg or sperm or some kind of genetic material. They already did something once using genetics which was their first attack after being stuck in our Dimension not being able to go back to the heavenly one an attack supposed to beat god and that was genetic engineering in the antediluvian world which was so widespread that in the Greek they usually specific and active about cleaning blood Noah was the only clean blooded person left and his family. so it makes it pretty obvious why. Had to kill every single person on Earth even though he cared about him so much his own creation Etc. And that's because they would just one person away from corrupting his blood and DNA and having the having succeeded in stopping the bloodline that would have led to Christ.

And now the whole Revelations thing how we fight against principalities and such and spiritual wickedness in high places it sounds so stupid in English in this because of bastard Jimmy King Mason and his twisted sick disgusting King James Version Bible that nobody should ever open up given we have the Sinai Bible and three others of the original Word. Andvthe end of that passage the last word in fact is the key. The word there is exact and simple and it's whether ancient Greek or modern Greek still, were talking the exact same connotation. Wicked beings which, at least for now, inhabit ΥΠΟΥΡΑΝΟΣ/YPOURANOS, ouranos being in ancient or modern Greek the sky or when capitalized the Titan god of the sky. Yp is a prefix in Greek and a root in English like hyper or hyperbole. It means above, over or excessive. The wicked beings are powerful and live/inhabit/temporarily hide out in YPOURANOS, the place higher than/above the skies or exactly translated, outerspace. The fallen are in space somehow, somewhere, and should they descend we will know the enemy and possibly they already have using genetics material for some new plan and promising our worldly rulers their hearts desire for permission to infiltrate and likely, believed to be harmless bipedal creations on some other Suns planet.
edit on 12/20/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

A couple decades ago I would brush off anything having to do w what you are talking about ridiculous, but after looking into these things and the elite w their weird occult practices, you have to question whether there is any legitimacy to their practices - meaning - are they just bat crazy or are there entities listening to them / working with them.

It can still be the case that these are old delusional practices - some things:

- Like listening to a Skull and Bones ceremony - its just weird as hell and like something out of the Exorcist.

- Same w Bohemian Grove ceremonies..

- Reading The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - at first I thought it was ridiculous, but when I got older I read it again and its soooo elaborate and in depth, its hard to fathom that this is a hoax. And it's a pretty old document going back to late 1800's. In it, it is preparing the world for the coming of some super-natural being (which some refer to the one you speak of in this post) and how they would go about accomplishing the task. Many of the things proposed eerily reflect what you see happening today. But the being sounds like not necessarily an 'evil' being since they talk about it having to have particular 'honorable' qualities such as being free from sensuality.

Another person that claims its legitimacy is this guy Ronald Bernard in this video. He mentions the document toward the end:

Insider Banker exposes..

Then there is this guy Malachi Martin, ex Jesuit Priest:
Malachi Martin

Who says: "The cultic acts of Satanic pedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen Archangel’s rites."

Anyway needless to say - something very weird going on.

----

Me personally, I don't know if I buy into this Good vs Evil, God vs Satan thing. I mean - we are beings that track down and kill other beings and eat their flesh for food. What can be more evil that that? And so God is good but created this nature?

Whatever the case this character seems to have it out for humans and seems pretty pissed off.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I wrote a post a while back concerning the connections between The Holy Roman Empire and the United States similar to your link. Check it out:

Symbolism of TPTB - On the Development of World Power Structures - Part 2

And this is Part 1 if you want to go in depth:

On the Development of World Power Structures - Part I

The Red and White stripes on the flag of the United States (which comes from the the British East India company flag - pointed out in Buckminster Fullers book Critical Path) as well as used in other countries flags and symbols, I suspect originates from the Holy Roman Empire's symbolism, as does the Great Seal of the United States.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Unless, of course, your farm was in the Dust Bowl.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

No, God didn't create this nature. It was part of the corruption that happened when we fell from the Garden.

However, I've been looking at the many headed beast and wondering if the head with the deadly wound was the US with Trump at its head, but now the wound was "miraculously" -- i.e. a "miracle" Biden won with all the statistical anomalies that had to line up for him to win -- healed and all the world wondered after the beast given power by the dragon (China).

This first beast is an agency of man on earth, not necessarily supernatural at all, and it takes about 4 years to really cement its power over the earth. The period is 3 1/2 I think. Then the actual Beast, the singular man, comes on the scene and takes the reigns over it all once the stage is set. At that point, God begins to pour out his wrath.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
A bit dramatic.

Pretty sure there are high shenanigans going on. Yup! Thats what I call them. Some call them Gods or Aliens or whatever. I call them high shenanigans.

But ya! Pretty sure this to is just another blip that in time will come to mean nothing much. Besides the whole monetary system is due for an overhall. How it all goes down? Be it good or bad.

Well that up to people. Like Shakespeare said. Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so, and well people tend to do a lot of thinking on such, and once in a while a bit of action on there thinking. And well. One mans good is another bad, and vice versa.

Vice a plenty no doubt.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

All the things you speak about and quote have been detailed thoroughly and extensively in the Talmud that is expanding from the Old testament. Kabbalistic texts too. Basically within a vast compendium of knowledge complied over 2500 years, they describe and explain in detail exactly what will happen and how. Your post touches on certain points, to be honest its just too vast to type now! but yeah its all known to learned rabbis today! nothing is new under the sun!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Didn't Jesus sort of replace the Old Testament?

There is some pretty funky stuff in it.

edit on 12/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Didn't Jesus sort of replace the Old Testament?

Nope he didnt... do your homework! the Torah cannot be replaced! If Jesus existed, he knew that!

There is some pretty funky stuff in it.

A lack of genuine understanding of the biblical Hebrew language and misinterpretations/misconceptions of certain laws/texts and times it was written can lead one to that conclusion.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
The end of times really could be upon us now.

I am not religious, I am a christian and believe and try to follow the New Testament.

I think it would be beneficial to try and look at the bigger picture of what is going on.

Look past the distractions that have been placed in our view.

This is not a fight between political parties or even between countries.

If TPTB have taught us anything it is that if you control both sides you win.
Perhaps religion is also a distraction placed in our view.

If there is an ancient otherworldly presence controlling humanity they are probably controlling the religions too.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Sorry.

I didn't know that you were a scholar of ancient Hebrew.

May I ask where you studied?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

No need to apologize.

Ive studied in different yeshivas, over the years. And no need to be a scholar to see the mass misinterpretations that exist, just relatively learned in original text! Which i am!

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef

originally posted by: Krahzeef
If there is an ancient otherworldly presence controlling humanity they are probably controlling the religions too.

This is what I've thought - That the Judaic / Abrahmic religions themselves are part of the ancient grand conspiracy.
edit on 21-12-2020 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat
It's possible.
Although I said it more to have the OP question his own certainty.

My main argument against that idea would be the fairly clear evolutionary path religions have taken since Zarathustra arguably invented monotheism. Although that could just mean they were smart enough to do it gradually.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Jesus Christ did not replace the Old Testament... He fulfilled it.. Matt. 5:17-20

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

No. He came to fulfill the Law not replace it. No one could fulfill the Law perfectly, and no one still can. But because Christ did, we may be forgiven for our failure to do so through grace and belief in Him.

That is pretty much the message of the New Testament.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join