It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Poll workers fired for calling attention to stacks of photocopied Ballots 98% for Biden

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
They sent me 2 ballots to my house? One was my long dead Grandma's name??????? The other had the correct name on it.

So I filled out the correct ballot and sent it too be counted. I kept the other ballot for evidence. I also kept the outer envelope on the correct ballot that I sent in. A typical leftist nut job would have more than likely, sent in both to vote twice!

When I check online..........It shows that the one I didn't send in was counted. The correct ballot with my true name was not counted???????????????????????????

Plus I am unable to see how my votes for the candidates were recorded. I don't trust today's $hit people to begin with. If I can't verify my vote somehow...... I'm sure some fraud group of criminals will surely take advantage.

I would have sent both of them. F the democrats. They're playing games.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: network dude

what was the process for signature verification in the Georgia recount?

No clue. I work Texas elections, not Georgia elections.

The point is, people who work Georgia elections and people who are involved in Georgia elections are members of both parties. They verified the signatures. In order for there to be a large number of frauds, EVERY SINGLE PERSON in that chain has to be in on it.

Why aren't there thousands of election workers screaming 'foul!' about this? Not two. Not three. Not 'alleged'... why aren't there hundreds or thousands of them protesting with court-acceptable evidence?

What's wrong with two or three people? At least we know who they are. The media hears a minor piece of dirt on Trump from an anonymous source and runs the story constantly until another one comes up. Now suddenly more than one eye witness is not enough?

And it's always an unidentified whistle blower from the leftists.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

They sent me 2 ballots to my house? One was my long dead Grandma's name??????? The other had the correct name on it.

So I filled out the correct ballot and sent it too be counted. I kept the other ballot for evidence. I also kept the outer envelope on the correct ballot that I sent in. A typical leftist nut job would have more than likely, sent in both to vote twice!

When I check online..........It shows that the one I didn't send in was counted. The correct ballot with my true name was not counted???????????????????????????

Plus I am unable to see how my votes for the candidates were recorded. I don't trust today's $hit people to begin with. If I can't verify my vote somehow...... I'm sure some fraud group of criminals will surely take advantage.

I would have sent both of them. F the democrats. They're playing games.

I just want a fair count. Plus. I hear you could get 10 years in prison for that type of election fraud. If someone wants to get up off their A$$ and prosecute you. They would probably selectively prosecute their political opponents.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Secretary of State says he condemns alleged firing of 2 Fulton poll managers

In a news release Friday, Raffensperger called for the poll managers he claimed were fired, Suzi Voyles and Bridget Thorne, to be allowed to work future elections. They served as poll managers last month and had done so in the past, as well.

The secretary claimed they raised concerns about the execution of the election. He said it's important for Georgians to feel they can speak up if they feel they've seen any wrongdoings.

“I condemn in the strongest terms the decision by Fulton County elections officials to fire two poll managers purely for raising concerns about the November elections,” said Raffensperger in the statement.

“Though we have found no credible evidence of widespread fraud, it is important that individuals can raise their voice when they believe they have seen wrongdoing. Retribution against whistleblowers poses a threat to the continued strength and vibrancy of our democracy," he added.

System working as intended. Fulton County government is also looking into the ladies' dismissal, although, one must point out that poll manager is not a full-time position.

Kinda blows a hole in the whole "nobody cares" theme, I know, but the facts are the facts.
edit on 21-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: Nodrak

Why just 98%?

Also photocopies wouldn't work, they are barcoded. That stack of ballots is as legit as McEnany's stack of blank papers she touts as proof of fraud.

Security features only matter if they are checked with rigor or purpose...

It's fed into a machine that reads barcodes. Machines read the same barcode, machine rejects a duplicate. It's a pretty good security feature.

Combined with the ability for the scanning software running on the machine to "error out" requiring a rescan, you feed in the duplicate ballot that has Biden checked instead of the original Trump ballot.

Yeah, really secure.

That's a whole lot of feeding to be done by someone. And a whole lot of fake ballots to be made. I'd imagine there would be some proof of that somewhere that could be collected and present to a court.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Gnawledge

there were stories of ballots being run several times, and "adjudicating" the batch to allow them through. I don't know if that's true or can be done, but it was claimed. That would eliminate the safety of the bar code.

And please don't misunderstand my position in all this. I like Trump, but only want to see a truthful election. If Biden won fair and square, then all it good. there just seemed to be a whole lot of ambiguity and strangeness. the truth isn't subjective.

I don't know if that's true either, if it is, it's mass fraud. But I've seen no such evidence. People are claiming everything under the sun about this election. But claims are like opinions and that other thing we all have.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Obviously there was a massive attempt to steal the election by any means necessary. But even though the “evidence” , circumstantial or solid, is overwhelming we all know NOTHING will come of it.

The deep state is already over the edge? And no way in hell there going to let there puppet joe Biden NOT grr into the White House to do there bidding.

Like Hillary once said “at this point what does it matter anyway”?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

what was the process for signature verification in the Georgia recount?

No clue. I work Texas elections, not Georgia elections.

The point is, people who work Georgia elections and people who are involved in Georgia elections are members of both parties. They verified the signatures. In order for there to be a large number of frauds, EVERY SINGLE PERSON in that chain has to be in on it.

Why aren't there thousands of election workers screaming 'foul!' about this? Not two. Not three. Not 'alleged'... why aren't there hundreds or thousands of them protesting with court-acceptable evidence?

What's wrong with two or three people? At least we know who they are. The media hears a minor piece of dirt on Trump from an anonymous source and runs the story constantly until another one comes up. Now suddenly more than one eye witness is not enough?

And it's always an unidentified whistle blower from the leftists.

Right? That's all they need whereas Trump would need 65,000,000 eye witnesses or else it's all lies.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There is ZERO evidence that the election was not compromised by MASSIVE and widespread fraud on behalf of the dEmocrat party

Obvious is obvious

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

System working as intended. Fulton County government is also looking into the ladies' dismissal, although, one must point out that poll manager is not a full-time position. Kinda blows a hole in the whole "nobody cares" theme, I know, but the facts are the facts.

No. To the contrary. This proves the story true and they were covering something up. Wasting taxpayer time and money. A little pressure applied and they reinstated the employees. But now that we know they were covering up. More pressure should be applied until justice is served.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

edit on 21-12-2020 by cpnorrisjr3 because: Deleted

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
There is ZERO evidence that the election was not compromised by MASSIVE and widespread fraud on behalf of the dEmocrat party

Obvious is obvious

There is ZERO evidence that the election was not manipulated by aliens from the planet Zog.

Logical fallacy is logical fallacy.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Photocopied ballots would not work and you would get busted immediately.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

How the fraudsters are controlling who looks at them?
Some have said there's a barcode but are the barcodes being read into a piece of software the sees it and is programmed to allow the code?

Do the human counters know how to read a barcode on a re-count?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: MayRenee

How the fraudsters are controlling who looks at them?
Some have said there's a barcode but are the barcodes being read into a piece of software the sees it and is programmed to allow the code?

Do the human counters know how to read a barcode on a re-count?

I was the one who speculated that there was a bar code. This does NOT mean that this is how their ballots were counted.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nodrak

Why just 98%?

Also photocopies wouldn't work, they are barcoded. That stack of ballots is as legit as McEnany's stack of blank papers she touts as proof of fraud.

Security features only matter if they are checked with rigor or purpose...

Or by a computerised scanning system that would automatically detect the duplicated papers and would flag them up as such, and which the people in the polling center wouldn't be able to deactivate.

Election fraud isn't all that easy these days.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Gnawledge

there were stories of ballots being run several times, and "adjudicating" the batch to allow them through. I don't know if that's true or can be done, but it was claimed. That would eliminate the safety of the bar code.

And please don't misunderstand my position in all this. I like Trump, but only want to see a truthful election. If Biden won fair and square, then all it good. there just seemed to be a whole lot of ambiguity and strangeness. the truth isn't subjective.

I don't know if that's true either, if it is, it's mass fraud. But I've seen no such evidence. People are claiming everything under the sun about this election. But claims are like opinions and that other thing we all have.

Think for a minute. If this was really happening then not only would the person doing it need to be corrupt, but also everyone around them who might see what they are doing, and the people overseeing then would also need to be corrupt. And you would need to do this in hundreds of polling and counting centers all over the country. You would need thousands of people to do this, and even a single whistle-blower would bring this down.

Your talking a conspiracy of gargantuan proportions. Thousands, possibly tens of thousands of people. Many of whom would have to be Republicans living in red states. This would be possibly the largest and most far reaching conspiracy in us history.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
This would be possibly the largest and most far reaching conspiracy in us history.

You underestimate the susceptibility of the cultist mind.

They don't want reason, they want feelz.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
Photocopied ballots would not work and you would get busted immediately.

It just means they would have to be adjudicated

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The CCP has very deep pockets.
We unfortunately helped to make that possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join