It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Poll workers fired for calling attention to stacks of photocopied Ballots 98% for Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is really sickening how the left has networked to completely usurp due process. We're going to have to nip this deadly bud before it blossoms into total tyranny. All the fraud being ignored by MSM and courts. The silver lining in all of this is that a spot light is being shinned on all the voter corruption in the United States. This is a battle for the free World.

This video also goes into the compromised Rhino action that has been going on. Controlled opposition in the Republican Party. Along with the source of most corruption in the USA (the DNC organization). Enjoy! Namaste!

3 Poll workers fired for calling attention to stacks of photocopied Ballots 98% for Biden

+30 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Confidence has been destroyed, almost like it was the ultimate goal.

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I have zero confidence in election integrity.

None.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Re: www.ntd.com...

They should have stayed in hiding like Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella did, during the Trump impeachment entrapment.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

These were very credible witnesses that were fired. One was a poll worker for more than 20 years.

Instead of investigating the cases our SoS fired people and lied about how many investigations were conducted into the fraud.

edit on 20-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Millions of us said the same thing over and over.

I dont care, really, who wins in november.

I do care, however, about the sanctity of the process, and that the public can have confidence in said process.

Once that is gone, the ability to believe in the process from here on out for elections that ACTUALLY matter (local, state wide) goes away with johnny Ringo..

Once that's gone, what's to keep us in our seats? If we have no hope that any of our voices actually matter, passed the point of generalized conspiratorial nonsense, what's to stop us from a hard reset?

Becoming fat and lazy and complacent. But complacency has an expiration date.

I'll be one on the right side of history.
edit on 20-12-2020 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The absolute disgust I have for the democrat politicians, most republican politicians, the entire system, is complete.

We no longer live is a Representative Republic.

It's a Banana Republic. Our courts are all "kangaroo".

The media and social media are an apparatchik.

Biden will have his own Politburo. The Central Committee will run things.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But who will biden put at the head of the MiniTruth?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
a reply to: DBCowboy

But who will biden put at the head of the MiniTruth?

My guess is anyone from CNN or Keith Olbermann.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic
Ilhan Omar for head of truth.

Some people did something. About as PC as you can get in 2020 talking about nation disasters.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Why just 98%?

Also photocopies wouldn't work, they are barcoded. That stack of ballots is as legit as McEnany's stack of blank papers she touts as proof of fraud.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

None.

Why? I read over and over that it was “the most secure election in US history”. Surely they wouldn’t have lied to me, would they?

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Why just 98%?

Also photocopies wouldn't work, they are barcoded. That stack of ballots is as legit as McEnany's stack of blank papers she touts as proof of fraud.

Security features only matter if they are checked with rigor or purpose...

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here's a collection of video's on the election fraud they are trying to sweep under the carpet. This is Banned.Video so if you are a child you may want to get a parent to supervise you. As you may be incapable of deciding for yourself if this is true evidence or not.

Evidence of Widespread Election Fraud Compliation of videos showing evidence of widespread voter fraud.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Why just 98%?

Except they still counted them. You can listen to audio of that.
Oh it's all fabricated though right?

Since Election Day, over 100 out of 243 Dominion employees on LinkedIn have deleted their profiles. This is not a good sign for a company. Over 40% of Dominion’s employees with profiles on LinkedIn on Election Day have eliminated their profiles and lawyered up in FEAR.

A real PR campaign don't-cha think?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Add it to the list.

banned.video...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: infolurker

None.

Why? I read over and over that it was “the most secure election in US history”. Surely they wouldn’t have lied to me, would they?

It was the most secure election in the same way that my backup silver is my most secure silver.
Only I own that silver, and nobody can take it away from me.

That election was very secure in that sense- there's no way the votes could have gone the other way. They made that mistake last time, and didn't cheat enough.

The English language is full of nonsense loopholes, just ask slick Willy.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Why just 98%?

Except they still counted them. You can listen to audio of that.
Oh it's all fabricated though right?

Since Election Day, over 100 out of 243 Dominion employees on LinkedIn have deleted their profiles. This is not a good sign for a company. Over 40% of Dominion’s employees with profiles on LinkedIn on Election Day have eliminated their profiles and lawyered up in FEAR.

A real PR campaign don't-cha think?

Yes. PR for Trump to raise money.

Dominion is also bringing lawsuits for this crap and Fox hosts (I've heard of Dobbs and I think the judge person) are airing retractions of their statements due to such. If it gets to court, we'll see if there is anything to this.

As for LinkedIn people deleting their profiles, yeah, they probably got overwhelmed with B.S. concerning this.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nodrak

Why just 98%?

Security features only matter if they are checked with rigor or purpose...

It's fed into a machine that reads barcodes. Machines read the same barcode, machine rejects a duplicate. It's a pretty good security feature.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I never had confidence that elections were fair, because they never have been...I do not believe in Miracles that they would get better with technology/

This new election platform this year is totally bogus, it was bond to be corrupt right from the start, you cannot expect to just jump into things like this with nobody hacking or plain voter fraud occurring. If Biden would have won, he would have challenged, but maybe it would have been different, he would not have insisted in checking validity of votes, just look for mistakes that they knew they did not cheat on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join