It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company targeted by vote fraud claims strikes back at Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Weighing evidence does not require a legal degree.

Personally, I think Sidney has sabotaged her own cases. But if taken at face value, she has demonstrated she believes her claims.

Indeed. That's why we have juries.

And talking heads in the media that are an idiot's idea of what an intelligent person sounds like.

Separating the nonsense from the evidence, however, does require at least a bit of legal discernment. That's why we have lawyers and judges.

Of course Sidney believes her claims. She sounds intelligent, doesn't she?
edit on 23-12-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
Of course Sidney believes her claims. She sounds intelligent, doesn't she?

Now that nitwit bozo will have to prove her claims in court. Looking forward to her getting destroyed in a legal setting, she earned it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Voting machine company executive sues Trump allies for defamation

Washington (CNN)An executive for a voting machine company that has been the target of conspiracy theories in the aftermath of Donald Trump's 2020 election loss and been baselessly accused of swinging the results against the President is suing his campaign and conservative media figures for defamation.

Trump has called Dominion Voting Systems "a disaster," and his supporters have pushed the conspiracy theory that the company deleted votes for Trump on its voting equipment and that Dominion's director of product strategy and security, Eric Coomer, helped subvert the election.
There is no evidence that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump, and his administration and election officials have called it the "most secure" election in US history. President-elect Joe Biden won the popular vote by more than 7 million votes and the electoral map 306 to 232.

It looks like the trigger has been pulled...Lawsuits are flinging.

link

The lawsuit names as defendants the Trump campaign,Rudy Giuliani, Trump adviser Sidney Powell, conservative media outlets One America News Network and Newsmax Media, the right-wing website Gateway Pundit, and Colorado businessman and activist Joseph Oltmann, among others. CNN has reached out to those named in the lawsuit.

This isn't Smartmatic but Dominion

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
link

Here is some more blowback from the Trump effort to steal the election and defame people in the process

Dominion, Smartmatic Strike Back: Trump And His Lawyers Face Possible Legal Consequences For Flimsy Election Challenges

...A Dominion Voting Systems employee sued the Trump campaign, conservative media and attorneys Rudy Giuiliani and Sidney Powell Tuesday for defamation over spreading false conspiracy theories …

...Dominion employee Eric Coomer filed a federal lawsuit alleging the Trump campaign and its allies have spread “false and baseless assertions” linking Coomer to the debunked Dominion voter fraud conspiracy, which has “invaded [Coomer’s] privacy, threatened his security, and fundamentally defamed his reputation across this country.”

Dominion has also threatened to take legal action as a company against GOP figures—namely Powell, …

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel and the city of Detroit are seeking sanctions against Powell and other attorneys involved in failed lawsuits alleging widespread fraud, which Detroit said in a court filing are “devoid of any factual or legal merit” and aim to “damage democracy....”

...The NAACP sued President Donald Trump and the Republican National Committee for allegedly violating the Voting Rights Act and Ku Klux Klan Act through Trump’s post-election efforts, which they argue tried to disenfranchise voters of color…

...Conservative attorney Lin Wood, who has joined Powell’s lawsuits and led his own legal challenges, may be removed from representing former Trump campaign advisor Carter Page in an unrelated Delaware lawsuit, because the judge believes Wood’s post-election lawsuits may violate Delaware’s code of conduct for attorneys.
A judge in Arizona suggested in a court filing that the state’s Republican Party could face sanctions for appearing to have “constructive knowledge, at least, of facts that contradicted the allegations” in one of their post-election lawsuits....

The link here from Forbes has much more on the subject

link

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Beliefs are important in church.

Facts are important in court.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Dominion is coming after them.

All of them.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

All of them.

I hope it brings HAMMER, PLIERS and LEAD PIPE, then gets all medieval on Sidney.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

All of them.

I hope it brings HAMMER, PLIERS and LEAD PIPE, then gets all medieval on Sidney.

I'd rather see her have to begin repayment for the damage she's caused Americans and American companies due to her fraudulent BS.

Fraudulent fraud claims.

I'm not a fan of using the governmetn to do your dirty work ... but I'm all on board when time, money and property has been stolen by this lying pack of traitors.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

All of them.

I'd rather see her have to begin repayment for the damage she's caused Americans and American companies due to her fraudulent BS.

Fraudulent fraud claims.

I'm not a fan of using the governmetn to do your dirty work ... but I'm all on board when time, money and property has been stolen by this lying pack of traitors.

This is exciting news for the Trump campaign. I’m glad they went through with it. Now let’s open the books.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

All of them.

Fraudulent fraud claims.

This is exciting news for the Trump campaign. I’m glad they went through with it. Now let’s open the books.

Exciting news for the Trump campaign? Perhaps they'll get excited about paying millions in damages ...

All Dominion has to do is provide the audit reports from their machines. Powell, Wood, Trump et. al. have to prove their ludicrous claims which have been denied under oath repeatedly.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

All of them.

They say she’s got holes all over her body where guys had touched her with ten-foot poles

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

All of them.

Fraudulent fraud claims.

Exciting news for the Trump campaign? Perhaps they'll get excited about paying millions in damages ...

All Dominion has to do is provide the audit reports from their machines. Powell, Wood, Trump et. al. have to prove their ludicrous claims which have been denied under oath repeatedly.

That scuttlebutt about SEIZING VOTING MACHINES by Trump's mob is the thing that will expose them. I don't think we'll hear much of that anymore.

And in the White House soon they'll be ordered to start saving documents.

Trump can't pardon his way out of state charges or civil suits...I'm not sure but I don't think he can on civil stuff

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Here you go, Willtell. Viva Frei breaks it all down nicely.

I think you'll be good with his analysis (as am I):

ETA: And, yes, he is a lawyer.
edit on 12/24/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Both Fox News and Newsmax walked back their claims and support of claims for "voter fraud" regarding Smartmantic and Dominion machines.

Fox News, Newsmax air statements debunking voter-fraud claims they pushed on air

The two-minute Fox segments aired in the form of a question-and-answer session between an offscreen voice and Eddie Perez, a voting technology expert at the nonpartisan Open Source Election Technology Institute.
“I have not seen any evidence that Smartmatic software was used to delete, change or alter anything related to vote tabulations,” Perez said.

“No evidence has been offered that Dominion or Smartmatic used software or reprogrammed software that manipulated votes in the 2020 election,” Newsmax said.

edit on 24-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Youtubes been pushing newsmax and Fox the whole time at me. To pretend they aren’t part of the faux info gang is laughable, regardless of the subject at hand.
a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Youtubes been pushing newsmax and Fox the whole time at me. To pretend they aren’t part of the faux info gang is laughable, regardless of the subject at hand.
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yep. That's why they're both along with OANN facing legal issues for defamation.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Here you go, Willtell. Viva Frei breaks it all down nicely.

I think you'll be good with his analysis (as am I):

ETA: And, yes, he is a lawyer.

Informative video and the guy seems fair and impartial. Thanks.

First…
I’ve been in many lawsuits, in-fact just made a deal in one and another one a year or so ago.
We all know there’s no sure thing one way or the other.
Most times a deal is made and that will likely be the case here too.

That said, listening to him made me think of two things,
One. I noticed when other non-pro-Trump networks reported on these charges often, they would say: there is no evidence of these charges.

Now the other pro-Trump networks because of the threat of a lawsuit are doing some of that kind of reporting.

Two. This Giuliani /Sidney caper may all be FAKE, IMO.
Now, this is my personal opinion based on the fact that I am a conspiracy deep state believer, not the insane Qanon nonsense but 911 and JFK type and other events.

And I believe Giuliani because of his 911 stunts is a deep state actor and in that regard is really not Trump’s friend.
Sidney, who knows, I don’t know enough about this crazy woman to gauge her motives.

The guy says we won't know for a while about the results of the lawsuits, well he's right about that.

Last point: The flame throwers, Guilinai and Powell, being lawyers, knew that any lawsuits eventually would be anti-climatic, and likely resolved way into the future when all this stuff is long forgotten.
That fact speaks volumes.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Weighing evidence does not require a legal degree.

Personally, I think Sidney has sabotaged her own cases. But if taken at face value, she has demonstrated she believes her claims.

Again, it doesn't make a BIT of difference what she believes. Stop spreading this nonsense.

"You killed your kid"

"I'm not guilty, I believed she was a demon. I really, really did"

Your argument is devoid of any merit.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Nah Will... I'm not buying it. The whole 'Deep State' is just another permutation of QAnon but on the other end of the spectrum. Powell is just a deluded fool (think Demon Sperm Doctor). You can hold a professional degree/license and still be bat-# crazy.

Guilinai is desperate to recapture his glory days and will do anything to get that spotlight back. And he thinks he has the Armor of Trump to protect him. Given the way things are going right now, he'll likely be bankrupt and devoid of a law license if not jailed by the end of next year.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Powell is just a deluded fool (think Demon Sperm Doctor). You can hold a professional degree/license and still be bat-# crazy.

That's certainly true. But Giuliani also might be something else.

I'm not a Qanon, nutty dogmatic type conspiracy guy.

edit on 24-12-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join