It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company targeted by vote fraud claims strikes back at Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Powell made some pretty amazing claims. I sure hope she can back them up. I think she accused the Gov of Georgia of taking kick backs. I hope she stands tall and proves her words. If not, this will do nothing but feed the Trump hate. And for good reason.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I am assuming you were old enough to vote in 2000.

Don't you recall how we (I voted for Gore) made all kinds of allegations about Bush Jr. and the voting systems being rigged for fraud?

You can't possibly expect me to be outraged that these systems, now, that have error rates far above the maximum allowable, are too precious for scathing criticism.

Nope. I will never accept that.

ETA: Just look at Bev Harris' work at Black Box Voting. She's the Left's version of Sidney Powell. No one has come after her, nor should they.
edit on 12/21/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

She's already offered plenty of compelling evidence to defeat a defamation claim.

I hope she gets a chance to prove a voter fraud case though and agree with what you wrote about that.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I am assuming you were old enough to vote in 2000.

Don't you recall how we (I voted for Gore) made all kinds of allegations about Bush Jr. and the voting systems being rigged for fraud?

You can't possibly expect me to be outraged that these systems, now, that have error rates far above the maximum allowable, are too precious for scathing criticism.

Nope. I will never accept that.

ETA: Just look at Bev Harris' work at Black Box Voting. She's the Left's version of Sidney Powell. No one has come after her, nor should they.

In 2000, I personally didn’t think anything was rigged then but maybe the SCOTUS.

Also, I personally today, think voter fraud is mainly done through voter suppression. In the old days, sure when Kennedys pop got the mafia to take West Virginia and Mayor Daily Chicago. And those southern states threatening all kinds of black folks for voting--with death! Those days are over thank Goodness, today they do voter suppression on a grand scale, particularly in Florida.

And if you were so interested in voter fraud, then I imagine you know all about the proof Greg Palast brought up in 2016
www.rollingstone.com...

www.streetroots.org...
Pretty well documented, but no democrat talked about declaring marshall law.

Sure some of the Dems complained but didn’t do this BIG LIE technique of the Trump gang. It's Trump who is trying to steal an election!... By basically abusing his power and privilege and even his conservative SC shot him down.

As for the error rates, well then check out the errors that help the GOP side. If they claim errors on one side you better believe there are errors that benefit the GOP.

Lastly, if they have any complaints then reform the system. Make it a federal impartial system like they have in India, for the presidential election and take it out of the states.

And in the process get rid of one of the stupidest ideas in the constitution, the Electoral college altogether.

Never forget Trump didn't even win the by the numbers in 2016.
And believe me, IF he did do a martial law THE ONLY WAY HE COULD WIN WAS THROUGH CHEATING!!!!
edit on 21-12-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
"Newsmax Fact-Checks Its Own Smartmatic Lies Following Legal Threats

The on-air debunkings come of the heels of Fox News running similar segments on its airwaves."

Now the other pro-Trump network is coming clean apparently in fear of Smartmatic's legal threats

Fledgling pro-Trump cable-news network Newsmax ran a point-by-point debunking of numerous election-fraud conspiracies about voting software company Smartmatic on Monday, days after the firm issued a threat of legal action and demand for retraction over the network peddling falsehoods about the company.

In two separate segments during Monday’s broadcast of John Bachman Now, hosts John Bachman and John Tabacco both issued lengthy statements offering fact-checks about claims made that Smartmatic was involved in an international conspiracy to flip millions of votes from President Donald Trump to President-elect Joe Biden.

From there, both hosts noted that their viewers “should be aware of Newsmax has found no evidence that either Dominion or Smartmatic owns the other or has any business association with each other,” assertions that have been repeated consistently by Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell.

“We have no evidence that Dominion uses Smartmatic software or vice versa,” the fact-check continued. “No evidence has been offered that Dominion or Smartmatic used software or reprogrammed software that manipulated votes in the 2020 election. Smartmatic has stated that its software was only used in the 2020 election in Los Angeles, was not used in any battleground state contested by the Trump campaign. Newsmax has no evidence to the contrary.”

link

As officer Friday always said

Just the facts

The statement concluded by pointing out that Newsmax also has no proof that Dominion or Smartmatic have any relationship with liberal philanthropist George Soros and that Smartmatic is not owned by long-deceased Venezuelan dictator Huge Chavez

Powell and other Trump allies have insisted, without any evidence whatsoever, that Chavez, Soros and Smartmatic were involved in a shadowy plot to “steal” the election from Trump by using algorithms to change Trump votes to Biden. Powell’s various “Kraken” lawsuits have been tossed out of state and federal courts around the country.

These are the facts that totally reveal that Powell is an out-of-control person peddling unsubstantiated ridiculous allegations with no basis in fact.

“The repeated accusations against both companies are plainly defamatory and surely have done enormous reputational and financial harm to both,” famed attorney Floyd Abrams told the New York Times on Sunday.

edit on 21-12-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Don’t cheat in an election and then you don’t end up like Diebold. Who was only accused of having hackable machines rather than purposefully flawed and capable of editing results without leaving a record of the edits...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

ATS must be the only place that has so many world class epidemiologists, molecular biologists, virologists, constitutional scholars, and lawyers in one place.

Either that, or people are parroting what they hear and read from people who sound convincing.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

She's already offered plenty of compelling evidence to defeat a defamation claim.

The rest of the world has a different definition of "compelling" and "evidence".

Unless you're the judge hearing the case, Powell and her Kraken will fail again.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

ATS must be the only place that has so many world class epidemiologists, molecular biologists, virologists, constitutional scholars, and lawyers in one place.

Either that, or people are parroting what they hear and read from people who sound convincing.

Sorry, had to be done.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
How can any of the evidence presnted thus far be compelling to anyone who doesn't want to believe?

All of it has been repeatedly and utterly rejected in our court system, not once but more than 60 times, and not at any given level but State and Federal courts INCLUDING the Supreme Court of teh United States.

The attorney's BRINGING these cases admit UNDER OATH that they have no evidence of fraud.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

LOL, spreading falsehoods is a crime now?

Defamation is a civil tort. That's why Trump is being sued by the woman who says he raped her for defamation because he called her a liar.

She is a liar or she’d have him in criminal court for, you know, “the rape.”
edit on 22-12-2020 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Maria Bartiromo Airs Same Smartmatic Fact-Check as Lou Dobbs, Says She’ll ‘Keep Investigating’

The Fox news puppets who spread the BIG LIE for Trump's sake were giving a sound warning to chill out by Fox heads or be objective since the lawyers warning letter to Fox.

But it's too late...They can expect a huge knuckle sandwich lawsuit

Fox News anchor Maria Bartiromo ended her Sunday morning program by airing the same fact-check video about election conspiracies that was previously shown on the Fox programs of Lou Dobbs and Jeanine Pirro. All three shows featured baseless claims in recent weeks from the hosts and guests Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani that corrupt voting software flipped millions of Donald Trump votes to President-elect Joe Biden.

Smartmatic, one of the companies at the center of these unhinged conspiracies, issued a letter to Fox News and other right-wing media outlets demanding a retraction and threatening legal action. Dobbs was first to air the stunning debunking of his own rigged election claims on Friday evening, followed by Pirro’s Saturday night show. Neither Dobbs nor Pirro guest host Lisa Boothe offered any additional commentary to the pre-taped video, which featured an expert from Open Source Election Technology Institute knocking down conspiracies surrounding Smartmatic and voting machines.

Bartiromo, however, did offer brief remarks after airing the clip at the end of Sunday Morning Futures. “So that is where we stand right now. We will keep investigating,” she said as she signed off.

And those anchors will likely be a part of the suit.
There is a zero percent chance smartmatic is suing anyone. This would be like a coke dealer phoning the cops because one of his junkies owes him money. It ain’t happening, this would open the door to discovery. 100% chance there will be no incoming lawsuit.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
The damage to their reputation is already done. I would proceed with the lawsuit no matter how many times they run retractions. Between actual damages and exemplary damages, this lawsuit could bankrupt Fox News. I couldn't think of a better ending to Fox than being brought to their knees due to propagating fake news.

They're legally obligated (as part of the process) to give the Defendants an opportunity to retract and 'cure' the defamation. Once that window closes the Plaintiffs can file their lawsuits and list damages. FOX knows what's coming so they were quick to issue the mea culpa. Kraken Powell is too stupid and Giuliani probably thinks he's Teflon coated. They're going to get screwed financially by both SmartMatic and Dominion.
Like I said if you think there is a lawsuit of any kind coming from smartmatic/dominion against Sidney Powell then u are not too bright.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
How can any of the evidence presnted thus far be compelling to anyone who doesn't want to believe?

All of it has been repeatedly and utterly rejected in our court system, not once but more than 60 times, and not at any given level but State and Federal courts INCLUDING the Supreme Court of teh United States.

The attorney's BRINGING these cases admit UNDER OATH that they have no evidence of fraud.
Almost none of the cases have been rejected on merit. They have been procedural rulings like “no standing.” No court has even taken the time to allow the evidence to be presented. Which begs the question, “why not?” If it could clear this whole mess up, what’s there to hide?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

She is a liar or she’d have him in criminal court for, you know, “the rape.”

Well, her defamation case against Trump is winding its way through the courts, for realz.

Tricky stuff, eh?

edit on 23-12-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Weighing evidence does not require a legal degree.

Personally, I think Sidney has sabotaged her own cases. But if taken at face value, she has demonstrated she believes her claims.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Lol, if they weren’t committing fraud and had obvious ways to prove it maybe they wouldn’t have billions of legal fees to pay right now. Cost of doing business.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Looks like the lawsuits were filed yesterday.

Time for all those dopes to put up or shut up.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Looks like the lawsuits were filed yesterday.

Now THAT’S how you “BOOM!” and “Kraken”.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join