It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company targeted by vote fraud claims strikes back at Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Willtell

Bad analogy.
Bats are cool.

They really are, they hang around in the coolest places too

On topic..this will be another nothing burger.
edit on 20-12-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here's a thought.

Dominion has "asked" Sidney to retract her unsubstantiated claims. If she doesn't do so they will sue. If they do so, they will be subject to disclosure.

Interesting. Do you think maybe Dominion is aware of this subtlety?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
When they are sued they will be obligated to prove their allegations in court. Fox news lately has been more vigilant asking for proof from Lou Dobbs types

Actually, if they sue, it's Smartmatic that will have the burden of proof.

Sounds GREAT to me.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
lol....sounds like the guy that ran nxivm and scientology

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Sure they have to prove that the defendant lied and it hurt them. But the defendant has to prove his claims aren't slanderous or are true. Thas what I'm referring to.
www.findlaw.com...#:~:text=To%20prove%20either%20type%20of,it%20was%20false )%3B%20and

One essential element in the types of defamation claims is that the defendant knowingly or negligently published something defamatory about the plaintiff

If Fox weren't afraid they wouldn't have changed and ordered those shows to be more impartial, believe me. They made reckless statements of clear falsehood based on propaganda and the BIG LIE.
Read the letter. You'll see them disproving the claims made on Fox's channel and then say the company lost business because of it.

edit on 20-12-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: network dude

Fox is certainly liable and guilty of spreading slanderous falsehoods in the media without any control of their on-air liars for weeks. It's likely too late now to dispel the damage they have done.

And they won’t go on air and retract or apologize

LOL, spreading falsehoods is a crime now? It's a good thing it wasn't for the last 4 years.

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you folks continue to make me smile.

It's been 4 years of lies, falsehoods and ego from your president. Does it make you smile that's 4 years wasted for your country?

Name the election pledges met.

google it.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Sure they have to prove that the defendant lied and it hurt them. But the defendant has to prove his claims aren't slanderous or are true. Thas what I'm referring to.
www.findlaw.com...#:~:text=To%20prove%20either%20type%20of,it%20was%20false )%3B%20and

Read the letter. You'll see them disproving the claims made on Fox's channel and then say the company lost business because of it.

The letter written by Smartmatic’s attorney, that letter? What did you expect it to say? A lil critical thinking would be good. I just posted a link that proves what the letter said is a lie.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

A lawsuit would open smartmatic up to discovery. They will never sue for libel or slander.

I repeat they will never sue for libel or slander.

Discovery is a can of worms they would be Ill advised to open.

Years of emails and documents would be sifted through, and the burden of proof is on them.

Where all fox needs to find is one smidge of gotchya in discovery.

If they think for the past 3-5 years no person in their company has made material omisions of political bias, or even reported a concern on vote security with their machines to a higher up, they could go ahead and sue.

Buuuuuuut they wont because there is more than enough public information to cast a doubt on their credibility regarding vote security and authentication on their devices.

Fractionalization of vote results
Internet access
Election day firmware updates
Signature matching turned way down
Former employees admiting fraud

Yah these are just a few that come to my mind. There are teams of paralegals that would love to go through smartmatic's paper and digital files durring discovery, and smartmatice would be the one who opened that can of worms......

Nah.

Common tactic used by somone who will never sue. Threaten litigation and send cease and desist letter from any autorney willing to put their john Hancock on it. How many cease and desist letters threatening legal action actually result in a civil suit?

Probably less than 10%.

Libel and slander are hard to prove especially when you are a corporate entity with hundreds or more current and former employees.

Much easier for say an individual.

Not a lawyer.
Just my two cents.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Was Smartmatic founded by Hugo Chavez?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

...Last week, Smarmatic began sending letters to Fox News, Rudy Giuliani and other Trump allies threatening legal action unless they fully retract baseless claims that software developed by a U.S. affiliate it sold more than a decade ago altered the outcome of the U.S. election.

Show me an actual filed court case.

Until then it is some crooks pandering to the crooks they just put in power.

~shrug~

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Stevenmonet

Was Smartmatic founded by Hugo Chavez?

Smartmatic machines were created for 2004 Venezuela elections, organized and funded by recipient Hugo Chavez.

So I guess we can go round and round on what your version of the word "founded" means now...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Sure they have to prove that the defendant lied and it hurt them. But the defendant has to prove his claims aren't slanderous or are true.

Your link just shows Smartmatic would have to prove the Defendant "knowingly or negligently published something defamatory about the plaintiff."

Which is what I said...the Plaintiff has the burden of proof.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Smartmatic machines were created for 2004 Venezuela elections, organized and funded by recipient Hugo Chavez.

Source?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I don’t feel sorry for a company that cheated our election. I think their employees should be shot in the streets.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

How very middle of the road.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Fox is certainly liable and guilty of spreading slanderous falsehoods in the media without any control of their on-air liars for weeks. It's likely too late now to dispel the damage they have done.

And they won’t go on air and retract or apologize

CNN-------->Russia collussion?????? LOL

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Source?

Smartmatic announces cease of operations in Venezuela

United Kingdom, London - March 6, 2018 - After 15 years of service and 14 elections assisted providing a secure and auditable voting system, Smartmatic closed its offices and ceased operations in Venezuela.

The reasons for the closure are widely known. In August of 2017, after the elections to the National Constituency Assembly, Smartmatic publicly stated that the National Elections Council had announced results that were different from those reflected by the voting system. This episode lead to an immediate rupture of the client-provider relationship.

Smartmatic did not participate in the last two elections (Regional Elections of October 15, 2017 and Municipal Elections of December 10, 2017), a fact that was timely informed. Since the company was not involved in these processes, and given the fact that the company’s products are not under warranty and were not certified for those elections, Smartmatic cannot guarantee the integrity of the system, nor can it attest to the accuracy of the results.

www.smartmatic.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I asked for a source for this claim

Your source does not provide that. Please continue to grasp.

edit on 12/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So why don't you list them?

How much did Mexico pay for that new wall?

Exactly how long will Hilary remain in prison?

How are you enjoying that new world beating healthcare?

Google that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join