It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St John's Revelation and 1984 are bang on for the $

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Isn't it fascinating that John's "666" and the "mark of the beast" being related to buying and selling commerce, inclusion and exclusion are still the boundaries of when freedom becomes slavery. Orwell's "1984" is so similar as a warning of what not to do if we want to remain free. I have noticed since the Virus made its mark upon the whole world and all people that these boundaries are seriously being imposed upon.

I was reading yesterday over at "Jerusalem Post" comments section to an article relating to the Haredim's projected slow response to a state social insistence that the citizens need to have the vaccine. The authorities and media are well hostile to any who for whatever reason will make the choice to not have the vaccine or defer it for some time. In Israel MOST people do not want the vaccine right away. They want to wait. The secular commens were truly hating on the Haredim and being well religiously intolerant. That is Jew hating on Jew, secular hating on zealot. If Jews can be split so easily under the strain of this then you may safely bet that the other nations could be made to hate within their societies more easily.

St. John set the boundaries of human freedom on behalf of G-Dly tolerance of behaviour at the point where humans get forced to do something by a state or power or excluded if they do not. The Almighty does not force us. HE gave us free will for a very good reason. That is the boundary not to cross for any state. The fact that the vaccine has been so heavily invested in and the whole market is being designed for future use as an economic tactic to make money for investors next to the deployment of inclusion and exclusion tactics to enforce vaccination does make it a mark of a beast in spirit.

In essence people could be forced to take a vaccination because investors need it to make their profit. The investment would fail if people did not take up the vaccine and the investors would lose a lot of billions instead of making many quick billions.

Here we have a mark that is generated for motives of profit potentially. It could mean social and state inclusion or exclusion for those who do or don't accept it from the state. It is overstepping the boundaries where freedom becomes social and state slavery. The "666" of John's mark is an allusion to Solomon's 666 Talents,

1 Kings 10:14

Solomon's Wealth and Splendor

14The weight of gold that came to Solomon each year was 666 talents, 15not including the revenue from the merchants, traders, and all the Arabian kings and governors of the land.…

It is there related to as a tribute. People were forced to pay the tribute. It is not like income tax. It is for a king and his own purse of wealth.

John really did acurately find the tender spot that has a meaning in all ages and universally. Recently it has been given the go ahead to bring green vaccine passports into Jewish/Israeli society in Israel. It will mean that those who are vaccinated get the green "go" and can function in society and those without will have to be locked down. How closely this begins to resemble a tier system among humans of those who can function and are included and those who can't function and are excluded.

"1984" for me is Orwell's vision of how we would fall into state slavery. There are too many things happening now that resemble his nightmare dystopia. We are falling blindly into state slavery. Think even about online exercise classes, for example Peleton and Zoom. Remember how Winston had to do his exercises before the TV and being watched by the instructor who could see him too. You know writing "1984" destroyed George. It destroyed his health and killed him writing that warning for us. He wrote it in the cold on an island. Remember how John wrote his Revelation from a cave on an island?

The reason I will not have the vaccine is because the virus is not generally a killer of nearly all of us. It is not much worse than the sepsis we had for a few years in Britan. That really did kill a lot of people and young people too. I heard of two people getting it around my own age. One died and the other was very very poorly. I have not heard of one person near me dying of Covid. Also, I am making a point and telling Warren Buffet and Bill Gates to stop being control freaks. They are not G-D. We live in democracies and my vote is as important as their votes are.

It has come to the point where I think I would rather die than have that jab in my arm and make money for Warren and Bill. We have to avoid crossing the boundaries where freedom becomes slavery. The West is under attack and its freedom is being toyed with by politicians and investors. It is being squeezed for profit by bankers and investors who are having their boom out of this Virus.

edit on 20-12-2020 by Kakamega because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kakamega
Oh ya. Vaccine craze.

I mean the investors sure would lose some money if people do not buy into it. But! Pretty sure they can just tax them anyways. And well. Politics, government, and big business. All go hand in hand. As they skip a do handily into the sunset.

Don't know why people listen to the TV still. Its not exactly the paragon of wisdom by along shot.

Well kind of rhetorical response right there. Off course I know why people still listen to the TV.

But its kind of like that old saying that kids had from there parents all through the 1940s through the 1990s would come up about playing or staying up to late with there buddies.

If all your friends jumped off a bridge would you? I mean it is the cool thing to do and all. Right? You would not want to be the odd one out or the black sheep there. You would totally be so uncool and it would not be socially cool thing to do either.

Turning fads into social acceptance. May be more of a mark then any number or tax scam. And well people are nothing if not social animals.

You dont have to go to Harvard to understand that. But just so Harvard was not the first place that human social experiments were done. Here's the classic Harvard elevator experiment from way back when. People are not that complicated.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Orwell had the book of Revelation available to him when he wrote 1984.

Every plot of any movie or book can be found in the Holy Bible of 1611.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kakamega

BTW, in computer programing the 6 is an incomplete number and so it is used in telling the barcode reader to [goto the next field] and search for the number the barcode. In programing the areas where the 6 is tells the scanner to look for the encompassing numbers of the barcode, the barcode reader does not add the 6 to it, the 6 is simply seen by the barcode reader as a program search command.

In the case of the Mark of the Beast in Revelation it is a simple 666, it is place visibly on the forehead or the right hand. The Forehead signifying his ownership of that person, and the Right Hand signifying ones allegiance to that person. You see he will have a two class system the Elites who have it on the right hand and the slaves who have it on their foreheads. There is one other group during that time those that don't have the mark both Jew and Gentile.

edit on 12/24/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

join