It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't see Trump allowing the election to be stolen like that

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

And what happened in the eight years before Trump? Obama bad for half the population.

How about Bush II? Bush bad for about half.

Clinton bad ... for about half.

etc. etc.

One starts to see a pattern.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I can't see Trump allowing the election to be stolen like that.....

False premise...then a lot of wind.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: HalWesten

And what happened in the eight years before Trump? Obama bad for half the population.

How about Bush II? Bush bad for about half.

Clinton bad ... for about half.

etc. etc.

One starts to see a pattern.

What are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

A lot of this is based off of assumptions.

Lets say the fraud happened for a minute for the sake of argument, without a shadow of doubt.

Trump had said it was going to be rigged, yet they still pulled it off. Why is it that he was unable to catch it in an I arguable way? Why is it he's not exposing more of the alleged corruption?

There's a lot of questions... But the one that I'm disappointed more people don't ask is did he even want to win? Is he somehow in on the events taking place?

His administration represents a spicier status quo than others IMO. And when I say spicier, what I mean is just with heavier rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Simple: it was never stolen because he knows damn well the kind of script he's following, as does Biden and literally everyone else involved including the media. Only he would truly ever know but there's theories out there that the TrumpTards love to completely dismiss because "he's different to politicians guys I swear" and because he's Lord and Savior, no one can question his intentions/true agenda. As soon as you question him, people everywhere and on here jump on you and call you a pedo supporter and a Demmytard. If you all hadn't become so entranced by this man, you would see he has never been on our side and that he has always been controlled opposition to keep the most independent and armed citizens docile and "trusting the plan." Look where trusting the plan has got y'all.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Your talking about an internal civil war. Our enemies won’t just stand around kicking rocks while we settle our internal differences. We are the super power. If we show enough weaknesses someone will move against us.

Hell, for that matter suppose one side is loosing, but still holds a weapon storage facility. Maybe grab a nuc and take out an opposing Democrat or Republican stronghold.

I think the President is doing his best to hold the country together.

Nukes don't work that way.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
People don't want to ask that very LOGICAL and unbiased question because they're in denial. Their ego just cannot handle the fact that they very well could have been taken for a fool for 4 YEARS supporting and worshipping the controlled opposition.
If it's not clear to all of you by now that this man has been in on the plans THIS WHOLE TIME, go ahead and keep supporting your Lord and Savior who loves his "100% safe" and "miracle" vaccine just as much as Creepy Joe.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

And to be fair, i don't know which way the wind is blowing right now. I just happen to naturally like to question everything.

The world is filled with utter madness everywhere you look.

What surprises me is the world view people will construct based off of chains of speculation.

For this, it requires widespread voter fraud spanning many different states and (my guess) hundreds of thousands or millions of people. Next it requires they were able to conceal it without leaked communication. Either they were all lone wolves or had the most secure network between them.

On top of that, we have to operate with the knowledge Trump said this would happen and didn't prevent or trap it.

And if that's not enough, we're to believe he's still going to reverse the results by many people's claims.

It's a house of cards or logic. And the surprising part to me is the absolute conviction people give to it.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's where we won't see eye to eye. Voter fraud happened but Trump and Biden both knew this were the plan. Is it so hard to believe that voting is an illusion to make us think like we have some sort of power when in reality we don't? Is it so hard to believe that the Puppet of the United States has been handpicked months/years in advance? Hard to believe that events are orchestrated to keep us divided and distracted? Elections are perfect for that and they damn well know it.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

President Trump, along with his military, DOJ, and legal advisors know how the election was stolen. Other countries were monitoring communications inside America for the President too. (Same process used to spy on Trump associates)

Letting it all "play out", enables the most fish to be caught in the net.

As President Trump said yesterday, January 6th will be an EPIC HISTORICAL day in D.C.!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump, along with his military, DOJ, and legal advisors know how the election was stolen. Other countries were monitoring communications inside America for the President too. (Same process used to spy on Trump associates)

Letting it all "play out", enables the most fish to be caught in the net.

As President Trump said yesterday, January 6th will be an EPIC HISTORICAL day in D.C.!

That is what I like to hear.

Plus ballot processing velocity spikes that were physically impossible given available site equipment) that coincide with windows of intense intimidation of and interference with those observing the voting and counting.

Just one little tidbit that is a smoking gun all by itself.

The steal will be stopped cold.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If there was interference, which the evidence is mostly lacking. But if there was interference and cheating I guarantee it came from the republican side. Trump though as long as he got 74 million he would win for sure thinking Biden would get at most 70 million. The reality may be that trump got closer to 60 million. I can completely understand the 80 million for Biden. But for Trump to get 74 million seem almost impossible. The most unpopular, hateful, unintelligent, weakest president in anyones's memory and still got 74 million is unlikely. If the elections were completely fair and every eligible citizen could vote Biden would have won at least 40 states. Want to see actual evidence of cheating look at Kentucky and what went down in that election. Hint: Mitch lost. But cheating is allowed when you don't get caught so props to Mitch for finding a way to steal it. So if you want to have a fair and open investigation, then do it. Just investigate the republican cheating as well. a reply to: Agit8dChop

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Democrats are all about the OIL STOCKS being high priced. Watch gas go to $4.00 a gallon
immediately. Democrats are all about their money. They tell lies to deceive people they are do gooders.
Wealthy people want to control the mass public. This was the biggest scam in 100 years.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

I think at some level there's definitely f***ery afoot when it comes to elections being somewhat predetermined. That's almost undeniable given the two party structure, we know it's going to be one of two. Often times the primaries are rigged to an extent as well.

Do I think Trump was such a threat to the establishment and status quo they risked everything to put in Biden/Harris? Not really.

I also think it's logically possible Biden won without widespread fraud. Sure Trump had more of a passionate base, but did that outweigh the amount of people who didn't like him?

To me it seems far more likely the two parties are perfectly content with their minor differences while projecting the illusion they are polar opposite. People get riled up acting like it's a fight for the country's future. And while I agree the country is in do or die moment, I don't think any of our recent "choices" had any chance at salvation.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

"Excepting reality". Quite. You have unwittingly summed up the whole Trump supporter's mindset on here.

Accept the reality - Trump lost the election. Period.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Yer nuts...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: CthruU

"Excepting reality". Quite. You have unwittingly summed up the whole Trump supporter's mindset on here.

Accept the reality - Trump lost the election. Period.

Wiltshire...Is that in Connecticut???

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

No, darkest south west England.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Profound. People are clueless. Thank you👍

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Sounds very Qish. I have no doubt there is deep levels of corruption and illegal activity going on in the upper echelons of society but when you start saying Trump is ready to reveal the evil and fight against it is when you lost me.

Q and his followers having been pushing that line for 3 years with nothing to show for it.

If Trump had anything he should have revealed it before electors voted. I think Qanon conspiracy has created a fantasy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join