It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Halts Biden Transition as Martial Law Looms

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Doctor Smith

They can't let him usurp the Presidency when they know he is a traitor and involved in criminally stealing the election.
The intelligence community may be fabricating a russian cyber attack so as to give us a boogey man to beware of and the russians may play along and take the blame if it serves their own ends. But the military... they are sworn to uphold the protection of the country and that means they will not tolerate a pathetic lowlife like Joe Biden being put in charge of them.

Biden shouldn't have been able to run for President in the 1st place. If all else fails. Judging from all the influence on this thread........ The overwhelming amount of election fraud........ The systemic corruption of the MSM and the safety nets of due process through law. I would guess they will remove Biden with military force if required. And I wholeheartedly approve.

Trump legal team and military generals meet.
edit on 20-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: added link

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

If all else fails. Judging from all the influence on this thread

What influence does this thread have, do you reckon?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The point is ...if a hidden party has been involved in election fraud. Then ergo the election is invalid, the only recourse, while the perpetrators are found and dealt with, is some form of military law. Which could last years until the thing is sorted out. Its nothing to do with the people's vote, those are manipulated with promises, this is something to do with the ruling factions having a policy spat. All mixed in with Covid and a failing economy that nobody seems willing or able to get to grips with.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The point is ...if a hidden party has been involved in election fraud. Then ergo the election is invalid, the only recourse, while the perpetrators are found and dealt with, is some form of military law. Which could last years until the thing is sorted out. Its nothing to do with the people's vote, those are manipulated with promises, this is something to do with the ruling factions having a policy spat. All mixed in with Covid and a failing economy that nobody seems willing or able to get to grips with.

I don't think it will take that long. An open and shut case. Don't really have any other choice so we shouldn't worry about it. Except for those involved.

Martial law. What do you think we are under right now with the epidemic? Seems like they were partially funding the research on the Corona viruses in China way back. Now it just magically gets loose just perfectly timed for the Presidential election? Do you think this pandemic will get better with China Joe?
edit on 20-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: added more brilliant thoughts.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If all else fails. Judging from all the influence on this thread

What influence does this thread have, do you reckon?

A surprisingly a large amount. Information is shared and debated unofficially. It spreads to social media etc. I'm sure this forum has helped turn elections for the better .

edit on 20-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: corrected

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

What evidence do you have of corruption?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Yeah. And there are a lot of flat Earth threads too.
Preaching to the choir, I think the term is.

edit on 12/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Who in their right mind would vote

Biden
KAMALA
AOC
Omar
Hunter
Talib
Beto
Sanders

Is there any common sense anymore?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Bring on Martial Law and Patriotism for what our Great Nation is based on, destroy all enemies foreign and domestic! The MSM and the political personnel that brought treason and corruption to this election and laws will face their demise. a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

edit on 21-12-2020 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: HalWesten
Another Martial Law fear thread? How many do we need?

Come on guys, it's stupid to think Trump would do anything like that. He is a lot of things but he doesn't want to see the country burn.

War gaming that frightening possibility out in my mind -- the only possible way it would hold is if there were rock solid, ironclad proof, and then I think the only way the American people would tolerate it would be if he held on only for as long as it took to remove the traitors and re-establish order and then allow for a new election cycle, and Trump would step aside for Pence right away at that point and not run again.
What reason would there be for Trump to step aside? The people voted for him. I like Pence, but he is not what people voted for Prez.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

The people voted for him

Less than half of those who voted did.
But in this country the people don't elect the president. The states do. It's for that reason that Trump was ever president at all.

edit on 12/21/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
The people voted for him.

He's the only person to ever lose two popular votes.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Martial law. What do you think we are under right now with the epidemic?

You watch too much bad TV.

Look up what martial law actually is.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Another Martial Law fear thread? How many do we need?

Come on guys, it's stupid to think Trump would do anything like that. He is a lot of things but he doesn't want to see the country burn.

War gaming that frightening possibility out in my mind -- the only possible way it would hold is if there were rock solid, ironclad proof, and then I think the only way the American people would tolerate it would be if he held on only for as long as it took to remove the traitors and re-establish order and then allow for a new election cycle, and Trump would step aside for Pence right away at that point and not run again.

In my opinion, based on conversations I've had with friends that live all over the US, is that Martial Law is a scare tactic - period. It's to get people riled up against Trump thinking he would rather destroy this country than step down, when the fact is the issues are in very controlled, very specific areas and not the entire country. It's all BULL$I!@!!!

All of you guys (and it's very few) that want ML need to go see a shrink. It's not needed, it's certainly not wanted by anyone but the fringe.

This is where I find fault in these type of posts. Declaring Martial Law to stop the inauguration of a fraudulently elected POTUS is not choosing to destroy the country. It is choosing to save the country. The ones who would choose to destroy it are the liberals who are already trying to destroy it now. The statement should read that Trump declaring Martial Law will trigger all the snowflakes into violence. Even then, it is still the snowflakes choice to act in violence against their countrymen.

So much for demands of unity, huh...

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Why dont you actaully go and look for it. A good example being the forensic report for the Michigan electoral machines forensics. Objective emperical data stating the machines where hacked.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
A TRAP was set for the Biden transition team, and they fell right in to it.

Hence the ceasing of Intel briefings.

See this ATS post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

But what if it isn't fraud?

Trump's approval numbers have always been in the 40% range... which is about the percentage of total votes cast that he got. His peak approval rating was 45%.

If 45% of voters approve of him, that means 55% approve of someone else. That's not theft or malfeasance or anything else but voter preference. And while folks may not be wild about Biden, they preferred him to Trump. The results are pretty much what the approval rating polls (from all groups) have been saying all along.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
They are on holiday break. Everything will resume January a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A TRAP was set for the Biden transition team, and they fell right in to it.

Hence the ceasing of Intel briefings.

Ah, the 4D chess endgame.

At last.

Is this where the Kraken comes in and eats all the bad guys?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
They are on holiday break. Everything will resume January a reply to: Doctor Smith

When do Pentagon briefings usually resume after 'holiday break?'

Sources, please.

Thanks so much in advance.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join