It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Halts Biden Transition as Martial Law Looms

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Yes. We are locked down anyway. Trump may as well clear the corruption out while we are.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

originally posted by: 38181

The ML people feared from Obama, are the same folks who want ML with Trump.

Weird.

Won’t happen.

i can't help but wonder if it's some sort of subconscious thing - somewhere deep down, these people knew they'd be hollering for ML the moment it would suit them so they assume that their political opponents would do the same

Fence sitting does nothing to help the Nation. If you haven't noticed, all the major powers in the U.S. are against Trump as they are against the people.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
CNN on meeting WH

US is definitely in trouble. Idiots.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The Epoch Times did documentary about 2020 election.

2020 Election Investigative Documentary: Who’s Stealing America?

China helped steal U.S. election, concludes hard-hitting Epoch Times documentary

I did not watch it, but i thought to give the link here anyway .

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I think your all being played and duped.

There is nobody fighting for your side.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
I don't think a lot of people are really advocating for martial law. I think what they only want is some justice and have it being seen being enforced. Publicly. All it would take is some sheriffs with warrants to go out and pick up some traitors. That could be accomplished without martial law.

And who is this Marshall Law I keep hearing about? Any relation to Marshall Dillon?

TCB

The thing is, roughly half of you will only consider it justice if the traitorous Dems are held to account. The other half won't be happy until Trump is held to account. True justice would be people falling on both sides.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

They can't let him usurp the Presidency when they know he is a traitor and involved in criminally stealing the election.
The intelligence community may be fabricating a russian cyber attack so as to give us a boogey man to beware of and the russians may play along and take the blame if it serves their own ends. But the military... they are sworn to uphold the protection of the country and that means they will not tolerate a pathetic lowlife like Joe Biden being put in charge of them.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
There will be no widespead martial law in the US.

The presidential transition will continue as planned.

Next up, Congress meets on Jan. 6 to affirm the Electoral College vote.

J. Biden will be inaugurated as the 46th US President on Jan. 20, 2021.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
There will be no widespead martial law in the US.

The presidential transition will continue as planned.

Next up, Congress meets on Jan. 6 to affirm the Electoral College vote.

J. Biden will be inaugurated as the 46th US President on Jan. 20, 2021.

Martial law isn't required. Biden isn't capable of holding a security clearance. If there's so much a sprinkle of foreign influence in the election he's screwed. Martial law serves the purpose of upholding constitutional law. Martial law isn't needed in this case because the whole party isn't very bright. That's what happens when people uphold a "moral" complex over law and cheat for the soul of the nation.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

A ray of sunshine?

For the so called "Land of the free", Americans seem to love going into Marshall Law.

I wouldn't know, my country's never been under Marshall Law.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Joe Biden will be the next President of the United States. The idea that President Biden can't have a security clearance is just patently absurd. You're repeating the lines fed by the corporate media.

Martial law is not required to uphold Constitutional law. Our legal systems are in place and functioning.
edit on 20-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Guy, this is pure fantasy land.

Went to a Sky watch party last night and a bunch of old biddies were talking the same trash. I swear the Trumpsters are entirely delusional........really sad. What part of the Pentagon is part of the Deep State that has jettisoned Trump do you really not understand?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Yes. We are locked down anyway. Trump may as well clear the corruption out while we are.

Most of the corruption will be cleared-out when they drag his orange ass out of the White House come January 21.

Trump for Prison

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Flesh699

Joe Biden will be the next President of the United States. The idea that President Biden can't have a security clearance is just patently absurd. You're repeating the lines fed by the corporate media.

Marial law is not required to uphold Constitutional law. Our legal systems are in place and functioning.

Introducing Canary Trap.

No, it’s not a snare for catching yellow finches! A canary trap is a weapon of espionage. It’s a tool for detecting and plugging information leaks — a clever ploy to determine which canary is singing when under orders to remain silent.

The term was first popularized and described by novelist Tom Clancy in the 1987 best-seller Patriot Games.

Here’s how a canary trap works: a memo with sensitive information is distributed to several canaries, but the wording is varied slightly in each copy of the memo. If the information gets leaked to anyone not authorized to receive it, one glance at the leaked text reveals which version of the memo was leaked — the source of the leak is identified.

There are multiple variations of a canary trap. Some are simpler, some are far more elaborate. The nature of our business is to identify vulnerabilities (leaks) that exist within our clients networks, systems, web and mobile applications in order to enable remediation and provide necessary business assurance.

www.canarytrap.com...

And for the record, I don't watch a lick of corporate news. I could give a # less about Build Back Better or BLM or Inclusive Capitalism. All absurd.
If you're dim enough to think Biden's going to be the president you need serious help. How can you even say that when it's CORPORATE MEDIA telling you Chiden won? Serious question?
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2509699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

That's too easy, but what I've suspected all along.

Messiahs make great martyrs.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Another Martial Law fear thread? How many do we need?

Come on guys, it's stupid to think Trump would do anything like that. He is a lot of things but he doesn't want to see the country burn.

It's not a question of what Trump wants.

It's a question of what he can do.

And he knows he can't declare martial law and expect it to happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

If Trump did call martial law I would support his decision.

WOW!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

A ray of sunshine?

For the so called "Land of the free", Americans seem to love going into Marshall Law.

I wouldn't know, my country's never been under Marshall Law.

Martial Law. Please, get it right.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

If Trump did call martial law I would support his decision.

WOW!

What? You are already being subguated by a virus. It could put a real end to the virus. People not hanging out so much. You want to get rid of the virus right?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
No, no no.

It be like "There's a new marshall in town, Marshall Law! Best be minding your business!"

edit on 12/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join