It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Halts Biden Transition as Martial Law Looms

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A few links below to different sources. Alex Jones video on Bitchute. A ray of sunshine after a month of wondering what will happen from the fraudulent screwed up election. Enjoy. Play nice.

Biden transition team blasts ‘abrupt halt’ in cooperation from Pentagon

Pentagon Halts Biden Transition as Martial Law Looms

Scoop: Pentagon halts Biden transition briefings

+40 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Links should be titled "Pentagon goes on Christmas Vacay. Trumpists create another martial law fan-fiction."

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Biden team are the ones getting their knickers in a twist. But you are correct. People are going on holiday break -- that one's still safe to say, right?

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Holiday breaks are racist.

Had to say it.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Exactly. Half the federal government is on vacation after Thanksgiving until the new year.

Having done a few government contracts this has been my experience. Nothing gets done in this time.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Well, nothing except whining to stir the political pot.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Exactly, between the holidays, everyone takes their “take it or loose it” leave days, all at different times but within the holiday windows to maximize PAID days off.

NOTHING get done in November through December in the government.
edit on 19-12-2020 by 38181 because: Damn typing with thumbs

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What would any "leader" of a Republic or "Democracy" (that took an oath) do, if they believed the "elected", [sarc] replacement was compromised or treacherous? Which evidence seems to validate?

The DOD is stuck between a rock and hard place...
They have a "duty" which now, doesn't necessarily, conform to law, regulation, statute or "policy".

The problem in The U.S.A. is we have alphabet agencies that were created to "serve" now having becoming the "masters". Regardless of "the law". Because of "regulations and policies".
These alphabet agencies have been given the power to collect dirt on everyone. And they have done it.
There's no "free" politicians, there's only puppets.

Trump's election threw a wrench in the gears. "They" had to play hardball and cheat to replace him. But they were sloppy and got caught. Plan B is to sweep it under the rug, ("Justice Roberts" they got loads of dirt on him). Plan C, is to keep sweeping! And hope everyone believes they're working in "our" faithful "duty".

I hope Trump pulls the trigger on M.L. I believe if he was offered "the kingship" like Gen. Washington was? He'd turn it down.
I believe Trump is actually a Patriot and not just a "U.S. Politician" like Biden is, with 40 + yrs. of "service" and nothing to show for it. Biden's own "Vice President" basically called him a rapist and that doesn't raise an eyebrow amongst their sheeple?

What goes up? Must come down.
Fact! ... Every airplane and helicopter has to crash sooner or later. The trick is? Controlling the crash on landing, and landing while you can still control the crash. If you're a good pilot (Captain/leader) you'll do everything you can to make that happen.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The last thread you had got crushed pretty quickly. I wonder how long it'll be with this one.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It is so easy to go down a rabbit hole of thinking and believing what you hear and read. I did years ago then when i looked back and saw how much had not came true i sat back and thought yep ... a lot of it is full of s*&t.

So my best advice to those reading this thread is that if this doesnt come true, then sit back, stop worrying and know most of what is on the internet and news about what is going to happen is about as real as a fairtale.

Do i think Trump won - Yes
Do i think the election was rigged - Yes of course it was. There isnt an election in the western world that is 100% legitimate. Its just who cheats the best.
Is anything going to happen and Biden wont take office - nope, he will be there in January.
Is Q real - I really dont think its anything other than a letter in the alphabet and someone sitting back laughing their ass off people taking a crumb and trying to make a cake out of it.
Is there a swamp? - you bet your ass there is and its full of crappy people feeding of money, power and corruption and until we the silent majority say enough it will keep happening.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

What makes you think that Alex Jones is telling the truth this time? I honestly didn't think anyone took the guy for anything but entertainment or at the very least took what he said with a hundred pounds of salt.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I tried to find where briefings were suspended in the past for Christmas...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Another Martial Law fear thread? How many do we need?

Come on guys, it's stupid to think Trump would do anything like that. He is a lot of things but he doesn't want to see the country burn.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

What makes you think that Alex Jones is telling the truth this time? I honestly didn't think anyone took the guy for anything but entertainment or at the very least took what he said with a hundred pounds of salt.

No one cares about the truth...

Were seeking confirmation bias, and there's no shortage.

God bless the US.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Come on guys, it's stupid to think Trump would do anything like that. He is a lot of things but he doesn't want to see the country burn.

War gaming that frightening possibility out in my mind -- the only possible way it would hold is if there were rock solid, ironclad proof, and then I think the only way the American people would tolerate it would be if he held on only for as long as it took to remove the traitors and re-establish order and then allow for a new election cycle, and Trump would step aside for Pence right away at that point and not run again.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

The ML people feared from Obama, are the same folks who want ML with Trump.

Weird.

Won’t happen.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Exactly. Half the federal government is on vacation after Thanksgiving until the new year.

Having done a few government contracts this has been my experience. Nothing gets done in this time.

True, I knew a guy who did something for the government and he too off work every year from Thanksgiving til after new year. Every year, because he never took time off and had to use it or loose it.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I agree with you. It would take something truly catastrophic to have come out of the hacking thing for ML to be necessary, and I'm not seeing it. Even if it was deep reaching and pervasive, they can arrest people without needing to declare ML all over the nation.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: HalWesten

War gaming that frightening possibility out in my mind -- the only possible way it would hold is if there were rock solid, ironclad proof, and then I think the only way the American people would tolerate it would be if he held on only for as long as it took to remove the traitors and re-establish order and then allow for a new election cycle, and Trump would step aside for Pence right away at that point and not run again.

In my opinion, based on conversations I've had with friends that live all over the US, is that Martial Law is a scare tactic - period. It's to get people riled up against Trump thinking he would rather destroy this country than step down, when the fact is the issues are in very controlled, very specific areas and not the entire country. It's all BULL$I!@!!!

All of you guys (and it's very few) that want ML need to go see a shrink. It's not needed, it's certainly not wanted by anyone but the fringe.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If Trump did call martial law I would support his decision. Anyone with a brain knows Joe did not win this election. If there were ever a time to clear out the corruption in DC it is now, a reset if you will.
edit on 19-12-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join