It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncle Sam: I Want YOU...to believe.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Phase 1 is over. The official PR outlet for TTSA has announced...

..Elizondo indicated that he, Chris Mellon, and Steve Justice will be departing “To the Stars Academy” (TTSA).

Mystery Wire

Looks like a career on the UAPTF is beckoning for one or more of those guys.

It also mentions...

...Elizondo indicated the current UAP Task Force has obtained images of multiple unknown aerial objects, including a clear image of a mysterious triangle emerging from the ocean, recorded by military pilots.
Elizondo hinted that he plans to expand UAP investigations and disclosure efforts on a global level.

But many people have long maintained aliens exist and the US government covered it all up... So why would the US government now need to "expand UAP investigations?"

Anyone really believe there was nothing else since 1947 (and before)?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

One analogy I like to add is what you see in social media dynamics. Let’s say in a certain media outlet someone leaves and starts up another thing (whether another similar outlet or a new one). As a reaction the new outlet inherits many of the followers of the first one, but many people also stay loyal to the first (especially when they leave as friends or at least without any conflict). This process keeps repeating itself over and over till your whole timeline gets flooded with copies or slight variations of “the same opinion” cutting you short of other viewpoints. It doesn’t need to be intentional persé, but that seems to be how it goes in many cases.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

including a clear image of a mysterious triangle emerging from the ocean, recorded by military pilots.

Will this be another 2 year money making press tour do you think or will they post the pics? I bet if the tictac vid hadn't been posted to ATS we'd have never fully seen it till after all the TV shows had finished.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

Nicely said.

Memetic consolidation into memeplexes that becomes 'public truth'.

It's what happened with monotheism, largely, too, as just one example.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I thought that the 'triangle' in question was that batman balloon.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thanks for the link! I also found that article - The Origins of The Overclass _ at www.conspiracyarchive.com...

There you can read it without creating an account.

I've enjoyed the thread as well.
edit on 22-12-2020 by Trucker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: johnthejedi24

I think the scientific community would be fascinated. If there were something that could actually be studied.

The danger in that is that they can manipulate any attempt to study them to make people believe what they want them to believe. They are not stupid.
edit on 22-12-2020 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Not really, no.

Researchers who have studied the brain with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technology have found that there are no dormant parts of the brain. In fact, most of your brain is active almost all of the time

wonderopolis.org...

Personally, I never would have went to all the trouble of growing such a large brain if I hadn't intended to use all of it.

Perhaps the 'unused' part is concerned with consciousness?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
My vote is:

"Malignant AI has become self-aware and could take over everything from the electrical grid to the nuclear weapons launch system. But never fear: Elon Musk, the folks at Google, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, and Bill Gates are heading a consortium of tech geniuses dedicated to beating this thing.

All you have to do as a citizen is turn over every aspect of your online life and financial details to us, for safeguarding. We will take care of the rest."

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

Using the 'alien AI' dodge would certainly be easier to fake then a 'Project Blue Beam'.

(not to say that there isn't an alien AI, but that may be irrelevant).

The other thing that concerns me is the 'great reset' from the World Economic Forum. I suppose the Alien AI or other alien false flag would also be useful to make that happen.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
Ah the Great Reset. Mumbled about vaguely for some years by various luminaries and crowned heads of Europe, and most recently the proudly birthed brainchild of the World Economic Forum. Should grow up to be quite a strapping young adult by, oh, say 2030 or so. Tagline: "You'll get nothing at all, and you'll grovel before your betters for it, spasming in tearful supplication and gratitude."

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

It's actually a likely outcome.

I've worked HARD nearly every day since I was 16, to accumulate enough money that I might eventually retire in 1/2 comfort.

But the 1% want to seize that and put me in a tarpaper shack, or worse.

I do not approve.

Now, some would say that the 'rich' deserve their money too; that that's how they feel.

Well the less than 100 people in the world who own nearly everything, without working for it at all, unless you consider crime a career (it is I suppose) won't be content until they have seized even that last floor sweepings of virtual green pieces of paper up and put it in their pockets.

But that's a topic for another thread.

But UFOs/aliens as a societal control mechanism, to achieve that goal, may well be one of the major ways they attempt the Last TheftTM.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trucker1

Thanks for the link! I also found that article - The Origins of The Overclass _ at www.conspiracyarchive.com...

There you can read it without creating an account.

Yeah, that's a solid article. Thank you for linking. If we don't understand that history, then we don't understand our present condition. Or maybe that should be "conditioning."

And I fully believe it applies directly to the sales job we are getting on the new & improved 2020 Model UFO otherwise known as "UAP™"

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

including a clear image of a mysterious triangle emerging from the ocean, recorded by military pilots.

Will this be another 2 year money making press tour do you think or will they post the pics? I bet if the tictac vid hadn't been posted to ATS we'd have never fully seen it till after all the TV shows had finished.

They're going to do the UFO documentary circuit.

History channel is a dumping ground for bizarre ufo theories and lost treasure hunts and there's good money in it if they could get a franchise like Oak Island or Ancient Aliens.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What's going to happen to the TTSA Hot Dog cart? I've always dreamt about the relatively carefree life of the coastal hot dog vendor, untethered from indoor cubicle life,enjoying the fresh air, bringing delicious cased meats, memes, and hope of disclosure to the people. When they go global, they can finally expand the menu beyond hot dogs, maybe get into some taco/tamale action, or chocolate dipped frozen bananas.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Phase 1 is over.

Yup, they've done their part & are pretty much useless at this point---especially since they were pretty sucky at it overall.

That's not to say their mission wasn't accomplished though. I think it was to some degree in spite of their Keystone Cops impersonation.

Further, I doubt any of the public figures even know what they're being used for other than the immediate objectives they were given. That need to know thing again. If anyone knows anymore than that my guess would be Mellon.

Tom's probably the only one who thinks it's really about a pure disclosure though.

edit on 22-12-2020 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So when is that task force report due?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakespirit
What's going to happen to the TTSA Hot Dog cart? I've always dreamt about the relatively carefree life of the coastal hot dog vendor, untethered from indoor cubicle life,enjoying the fresh air, bringing delicious cased meats, memes, and hope of disclosure to the people. When they go global, they can finally expand the menu beyond hot dogs, maybe get into some taco/tamale action, or chocolate dipped frozen bananas.

Star for Attested Development reference!

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

www.congress.gov...
Still awaiting funding.

Dont hold your breath for this.....there's a good chance it will get chopped/adjusted if the bill passes.
If it manages to say intact - there's a good chance we wont see any of their findings anyway lol.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise
My vote is:

"Malignant AI has become self-aware and could take over everything from the electrical grid to the nuclear weapons launch system. But never fear: Elon Musk, the folks at Google, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, and Bill Gates are heading a consortium of tech geniuses dedicated to beating this thing.

All you have to do as a citizen is turn over every aspect of your online life and financial details to us, for safeguarding. We will take care of the rest."

I could not express the idea better myself

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join