It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncle Sam: I Want YOU...to believe.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The only thing more alien than something that came from another planet would be something the came from a completely different universe (dimension). Still alien.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I agree. They're evolving it out of the aliens in caves, eating people unto aliens in portals, no doubt about it. Or high-tech aliens who can read our minds from space through no longer ouija boards but antigravity machines with wings.

They're going through a mis-disinformation upgrade.

Pretty slick psychological operation.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
As for Brennen's rap, well, interestingly he has some take on it as Zondo

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

“signal non-locality?” What the hell is that supposed to be?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

So basically, you believe their “Core Story.”

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yep "The Thing", you are talking about this picture of a mountain:

Verifiabe source of the Aldrin quote, please?

That's going to be a problem because I can't find one. There was a rumor that Buzz said those words and that the picture was included with the tweet, but I don't see how since I don't think he was near the mountain range where those mountains are in Antarctica. If you look up "Buzz Aldrin and the thing in Antarctica" that picture will show up, as well as a story from snoops.

I doubt Buzz had all that together before his heart attack, but conspiracies' and such.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I don't believe the mountain was what he went there to see or meet.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Well he was old, so maybe he went to say hi to the mountain, but according to this washingtonpost story LINKY he was there with a tour group.

From the linked article:

Aldrin was visiting the region with a tour group. He was taken to a hospital in Christchurch, New Zealand, where he spent a week recovering from congestion in his lungs. His manager described the evacuation as "grueling" at the time, but noted that Aldrin was in good spirits as his body responded well to antibiotics.

Luckily this happened back in 2016, if it happened today, he would have been declared a covid patient, and the world would mourn his decline while in quarantine.

Oh but back to the topic, I don't think Buzz said those things unless somebody has proof of it.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

So we are going to shut all this down just when it is getting interesting. Too bad. Within the next five years it will be moot. The issue of aliens and ufos will be fully upon us. I don’t know if they will be hanging out at Starbucks or what but they have been here for 10,000 years or more anyway. They are all over the place, and represent many different races. In bases under the ground, in the ocean, etc.

(We are actually considered a very “cool” although violent and dangerous species.) We are all essentially mini gods as transcribed in the Bible but keep in the dark ok purpose. We are created in the image of God. We are much much older species than we are taught.

The real question I have ask repeatedly is why are we doing this now????

Knowledge is power and they would not disclose this now unless they had too. Which means we are about to face some kind of serious #.

As I have said many times, disclosure is not really a good thing. Maybe were all about to have to fight in some great cosmic war, or we’re all going to be transferred to another place or the earth is facing some catastrophic disaster. I can tell you with 100% complete certainty that they are not telling this to us now because of some sense of public disclosure or good will.

Some bad this way comes

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It's the timing of his chuckles; "other forms of life - what that might be haha" or "suoernatural? haha -that is in the eye of the beholder'. Wonder if he plays D&D by any chance? Reminds me of interviews with Bill Gates with those nervous chuckles that I think is called Duper's delight.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I have to say that although there is probably more than one agenda at play I see one of them as being fairly simple.

We often pay far too much attention to what people say in this world and ignore the clues they leave in plain site that contradict those words. Because the advent of TTSA and everything that has transpired since seems purely an American solution to an American problem. One that had been starting to smell in the 1980s and became worse when poor Paul Bennewitz was driven to insanity by the dirty deeds of Doty and others.

That smell just got worse and worse as time went by. Various memes and themes were introduced to keep the inquisitive away from the real scent. Which I suspect points to some unethical, and possibly illegal, practices conducted on behalf of your Uncle Sam.

All those toxins that were created to hide these practices have since become a huge problem. Crazy conspiracies have gone mainstream and now society, not just ufology, needs to be brought back under control. Uncle Sam is now applying the Anti-Doty [pun intended]...

Enter gullible rock star stage left and a cast of spooks to entertain you.

And so begins the big ufological reset.

I'll let an infamous avian take up the story....

...In a country that has a large, educated population there is a large subset of individuals who suffer from...a form of mental illness that doesn't interfere with your everyday life...... if there is a condition that is threatening to the social structure - like the idea that the aliens are here and they are taking our babies, or that God hates people of a certain creed or colour...they can end up encouraging each other to get a lot sicker, or they strap on belts and make themselves human bombs. So we have to know how to deal with these people and how to prevent them from being dangerous to others...

'So, what do we do?...

'The way to do it is to construct a framework whereby they can parse out the things that they've heard that are not true, and you whittle it down to a manageable story. A story like this: "There were three spaceships that came here over thirty years, and we've got one of them. We can't figure out how it works, we've crashed it because there's a lot of physics that we've still got to learn. We do have something that's like a magnethydrodynamic toroid, and it really did get a craft off the ground, but it smelled bad and it killed a couple of pilots. And we're really sorry about that, but we did it because we've got this machine that came from another planet, and we need to know how it works." '

'How do you tell people that story? If it's true?' he added, almost parenthetically.

"If you were to give them the core story right off the bat, they'd get sick, so you do it slowly over ten or twenty years.You put out a bunch of movies, a bunch of books, a bunch of stories, a bunch of Internet memes about reptilian aliens eating our children, ...Then one day you say, "Hey, all that stuff is nonsense, relax, it's not that bad, you don't have to worry, the reality is this..."

Quote from Dr. C. Green in Mirage Men by Mark Pilkington.

I won't go over all of the dubious origins of TTSA's own "core story" but there's some parallels. The whole Nimitz 2004 UFO story which started right here on ATS in 2007 is very suspicious.

The documentation belies the real operations going on.

1) When we come to TTSA itself we know George Knapp was recruited early on for PR purposes and to direct orders to a bunch of raw inexperienced enthusiastic stooges to cheer lead TTSA [many are now well known on social media].

2) TTSA is registered as an entertainment company for Services Allied to Motion Picture Production not as a science or aerospace venture.

3) Everyone at TTSA is employed by their entertainment division.

It says so in the SEC Filings : www.sec.gov...

Perhaps because they are all state sponsored actors?

4) "Chunky Lue" is now TTSA's "Director of Government Programs & Services". He even stars in TV shows. I can only assume they are for the government's benefit with a job title like that!

He even applied for some videos of "UAV, Balloons and other UAS" to use in his new career.

When he "allegedly" headed up his little UFO study called AATIP he didn't know a thing about any other UFO studies made by the US govt. Why was that?

Because he didn't need to.

This is all aimed to eventually conclude that the US military are seeing UFOs but don't have a clue what is going on. Conveniently forgetting the past 70 years of polluted memes that need to be erased. Backsides need to be covered and ufology left to sit waiting on the latest UAPTF reports. Back under control of Uncle Sam again.

TLDR : UFO lore has been poisoned for decades by the spooks. Their memes and themes used as a cover for unethical practices and technoscams. But now "conspiracy" has gone mainstream across the US it now presents a threat to the fabric of society. America needs to reel it all in, spooks need to cover their own asses and ufology need to be reset.

edit on 20/12/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Something much closer to home that’s always been with us makes far more sense than aliens from across the star systems traveling here to observe our culture and hide themselves from us. Considering how we relate to other life here on our planet, the ego required to believe any being from across the stars would have that level of understanding out us, and respect towards us and our culture is truly remarkable.

The behavior described would make more sense for something at home. You spy on your neighbors hoping they don’t see you.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Something much closer to home that’s always been with us makes far more sense than aliens from across the star systems traveling here to observe our culture and hide themselves from us. Considering how we relate to other life here on our planet, the ego required to believe any being from across the stars would have that level of understanding out us, and respect towards us and our culture is truly remarkable.

The behavior described would make more sense for something at home. You spy on your neighbors hoping they don’t see you.

I think so too.

And to quote Mr Gut:

UFO lore has been poisoned for decades by the spooks. Their memes and themes used as a cover for unethical practices and technoscams.

Is it only "a cover for unethical practices and technoscams."?

The muddying of the water might also serve another purpose.

If you don't poison the town water supply first, no one will need to buy your water.

Let's say the Americans did indeed happen to step on someone's tail, and then behaved arrogantly making an even bigger mess of the situation.

There would be a perceived need for a public relations organisation such as the TTSA to put an arse covering spin on any consequences that arose from said stepping on someone's tail.

It wouldn't matter what means are used as long as public opinion is swayed in the right direction.

The right direction being "not our fault".

edit on 20-12-2020 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

A great thread The GUT that gets the brain juices flowing, it's a reminder of what ATS is great for, being able to bring new ideas and theories to the forefront for us all to dissect.

I sometimes wonder if we as a whole are subconsciously the creators of some of the "other" that are seen, as our understanding of the universe and and whats behind it expands, what we tend to see changes?
UFO's are a typical example of that with Kenneth Arnolds "skipping like saucers" comment at the time making everybody see "Saucers" even though he saw boomerang shaped craft.
Just a thought....

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

TLDR : UFO lore has been poisoned for decades by the spooks. Their memes and themes used as a cover for unethical practices and technoscams. But now "conspiracy" has gone mainstream across the US it now presents a threat to the fabric of society. America needs to reel it all in, spooks need to cover their own asses and ufology need to be reset.

TBH most of the material you post, though I do read, I file under the category of "professional skeptic". What "professional skeptic" means in this context, who might be paying/motivating/encouraging such skepticism, is an inference left to the reader.

Which is fine; that's cool. There is an entire industry of "professional charlatans" out there in UFOlogy, so you form the Yin to their Yang, and so a kind of equilibrium is kept.

In your TL;DR, you did this time present an interesting phrase that prompted me to finally respond to one of your treatises on forensic debunking.

spooks need to cover their own asses and ufology need to be reset

I'm very keen to understand what you mean be that.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't know why, but Americans and Chinese are so similar: they are both look inwards and think their country is the centre of the world. All these conspiracy theories are wonderful reading but most neglect the rest of the world.

Fantastic thread, Gut, and this year is the first year that I personally have looked past the ETH as possible sources. It does indeed seem that nudges have been coming from a variety of different sources, and coordinated or not, needs to contemplated by the more mainstream of us now. It was only a month or so ago I read the revelation from Kenneth Arnold that he thought the UFO's were alive somehow...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jackfish28
The real question I have ask repeatedly is why are we doing this now?

My guess is that our technology has finally gotten to the point where it's impossible for them to hide from us anymore.

Some bad this way comes

Something frightfully disruptive perhaps. We'll see.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is an ongoing op started for real in the early fifties after the Robertson panel
en.wikipedia.org...

Its conclusions...PLEASE READ THE LAST ONE MARKED A:

" 1. Pursuant to the request of the Assistant Director for Scientific Intelligence, the undersigned Panel of Scientific Consultants has met to evaluate any possible threat to national security posed by Unidentified Flying Objects ("Flying Saucers"), and to make recommendations thereon. The Panel has received the evidence as presented by cognizant intelligence agencies, primarily the Air Technical Intelligence Center, and has reviewed a selection of the best documented incidents.

2. As a result of its considerations, the Panel _concludes_:
a. That the evidence presented on Unidentified Flying Objects shows no indication that these phenomena constitute a direct physical threat to national security.
We firmly believe that there is no residuum of cases which indicates Phenomena which are attributable to foreign artifacts capable of hostile acts, and that there is no evidence that the phenomena indicates a need for the revision of current scientific concepts.
3.The Panel further _concludes_:
a. That the continued emphasis on the reporting of these phenomena does, in these parlous times, result in a threat to the orderly functioning of the protective organs of the body politic.
We cite as examples the clogging of channels of communication by irrelevant reports, the danger of being led by continued false alarms to ignore real indications of hostile action, and the cultivation of a morbid national psychology in which skilful hostile propaganda could induce hysterical behavior and harmful distrust of duty constituted authority.
4. In order most effectively to strengthen the national facilities for the timely recognition and the appropriate handling of true indications of hostile action, and to minimize the concomitant dangers alluded to above, the Panel recommends:
a. That the national security agencies take immediate steps to strip the Unidentified Flying Objects of the special status they have been given and the aura of mystery they have unfortunately acquired;
b. That the national security agencies institute policies on intelligence, training, and public education designed to prepare the material defenses and the morale of the country to recognize most promptly and to react most effectively to true indications of hostile intent or action.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

The only thing more alien than something that came from another planet would be something the came from a completely different universe (dimension). Still alien.

Regular human beings from only 500 years in the past or future would be horribly alien as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Blue Shift

So if TPTB are heavily hinting at something, I will continue to remain skeptical until someone actually comes up with the beef.

That's what they want you to do. They know that about you.

Amazon knows more about me than any of my loved ones ever have. I'm used to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join