It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the Demagoguery of the United States of America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It seems now that whole World is run by single global entity, and democracy is just a cover they would actually prefer more....but since things started to escalate too much...they had to remind us who`s the boss and show that they can end the democracy anytime they decide to do so.

2020 - The Year Illuminati Cancelled Humanity

So as to the OP...i dont know did US or any country really have democracy in the first place ...i am afraid it was just some kind of illusion created to fool people.

"true technique will know how to maintain the illusion of liberty,choise, and individuality:but these will have been carefully calculated so that they will be integrated in the mathematical reality merely as appearances"

Jacques ellul

Yes at one time this country was a True Democratic Republic.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

After witnessing the very obvious and cheesy dem·a·gog·uer·y tactics of the Donald Trump camp, it is a wonder how anyone is convinced that he represents the people. I guess you have to have some hope somehow. I guess its possible he represents another clique, but without a doubt they used some cheesy dem·a·gog·uer·y that ended up working.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join