It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump was not the overall source of their misery where will the hatred land?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It'll truly be the Depression v. 2 with cash stuffed in mattresses and secretly rich old codgers living in secret pretending to be misers.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It'll truly be the Depression v. 2 with cash stuffed in mattresses and secretly rich old codgers living in secret pretending to be misers.

Basically, with the left in charge, you'll have to hide your success.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This guy. No doubt.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The hatred is/will be directed at anyone who supported Trump.

Remember Obama's IRS?

Yea, that times a thousand...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
The hatred is/will be directed at anyone who supported Trump.

Remember Obama's IRS?

Yea, that times a thousand...

No one said the left would tolerate intolerance. The subjugated (that since the beginning of the establishment of the USA) never had a voice, and now they finally do. Trump is/was merely a manifestation of a fear of this finally happening (combined with the love of reality TV, drama, despising people different than you, and bowing down to the rich elite).

And now a bunch of angry white men wanna play 'victim'? Gimme a break. The world (and most of the USA) isn't buying it, and hasn't bought it from the get-go. Especially when the seller is such a pathetic con-man and has exposed such a dangerous ego that he is willing to tear the USA apart cause he can't handle being a loser. And who would have thought that the conservatives, at one point, supposedly looked up to 'real' men. Good luck with the rebuild. The biggest challenge the right has ever faced is now lying in front of them. I suggest steering clear of elite globalist-corporatist man-children (that state that they are the only person that can 'fix things') in the future. Just say no to heroes. They aren't real.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Exhibit 1 of what a lot of us have been saying. Of course, I'm not a white man, but since my husband looks like one, he'll be part of the problem, and I'll suffer right along with him as well as our mixed race but too-white looking son.

edit on 20-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Trumps reign of hatred and division will be carried forward by his loyal followers. Our collective wisdom now casts a bright light on all those that chose to remain loyal him by opposing our progressive agenda of unity and science.

We need to unite unde one party, to ensure that Trump's loyalists never again have the ability to divide us and cause people to hate.

I'm actually Canadian, but this is just how I picture its going to go down

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Trumps reign of hatred and division will be carried forward by his loyal followers. Our collective wisdom now casts a bright light on all those that chose to remain loyal him by opposing our progressive agenda of unity and science.

We need to unite unde one party, to ensure that Trump's loyalists never again have the ability to divide us and cause people to hate.

I'm actually Canadian, but this is just how I picture its going to go down

And exhibit 2:

Unity means to heel, and science is whatever they darn well want it to be, not anything related to what it is. They may as well be preaching a new religion.

There is actually a place where this sort of mindset was foretold, and there is precedent for this mindset in history.

People like this will be justifying actual purges of the living before too long in the idea that society would be perfect if only they killed off everyone who might dare to disagree with their perfect belief system.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Exhibit 1 of what a lot of us have been saying. Of course, I'm not a white man, but since my husband looks like one, he'll be part of the problem, and I'll suffer right along with him as well as our mixed race but too-white looking son.

If you want to deny the almost-complete shutout demographic of the Trump voter base, that's fine. But your denial (or anecdotal situation) has no bearing on the truth.
edit on 20-12-2020 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe we should deny the Chi-com flu vaccine based on race and political affiliation!

If a few crackers and Trump supporters / conservatives kick the bucket then the world will be a better place, right?

Sound familiar?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Maybe we should deny the Chi-com flu vaccine based on race and political affiliation!

If a few crackers and Trump supporters / conservatives kick the bucket then the world will be a better place, right?

Sound familiar?

You're right, it does sound familiar! Just like the rest of the ATS right's dreams of civil war and tough talk about how they are gonna off the left (and hang/execute the dems - who are ironically center-right).

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Who said anything about that? Not me! That's all in your imagination.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Just like the rest of the ATS right's dreams of civil war and tough talk about how they are gonna off the left (and hang/execute the dems - who are ironically center-right).

lolz

We're just pro-Constitution folks.

If you want the government to abide by the Constitution and Bill of Rights, then why would you be an enemy?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Huh, it's weird that Joe Biden lost ground with blacks, Hispanics, gays, etc., but you know what? It isn't that he lost ground with those groups so much as it is that he lost ground with Americans, and like it or not, people in those groups are still Americans or want to remain American rather than globalist communist.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Sound familiar?

You're right, it does sound familiar! Just like the rest of the ATS right's dreams of civil war and tough talk about how they are gonna off the left (and hang/execute the dems - who are ironically center-right).

Only center right if you're a communist.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

That certainly seems to be the trend.

Centrists, like myself, though I am, admittedly, slightly to the right of that, but not all that much, will become the enemy--after all, many centrists are far, far to the right of the likes of Biden and Harris, and the plethora of progressive heroes that will be in the cabinet...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Ahabstar

That certainly seems to be the trend.

Centrists, like myself, though I am, admittedly, slightly to the right of that, but not all that much, will become the enemy--after all, many centrists are far, far to the right of the likes of Biden and Harris, and the plethora of progressive heroes that will be in the cabinet...

It's odd that so many still insist that Biden is a centrist, yet he has stated he will not build a wall, has initiated a climate change department, will end fracking by not allowing NEW licensing and will raise taxes.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Bai-Dan can only be considered a "centrist" because he has never done ANYTHING in the Senate. He's compromised on everything...absolutely everything! How do you think he survived in the Senate so long?

Bai-Dan is the ultimate bureaucratic politician!! He will sell out this entire country to special interest...even more so than Obama did. At least Obama was a closet sell-out, but Bai-Dan is nothing of the sort! He'll hype China until America is broke and begging, then he'll blame it on Trump.

Bai-Dan is the worst possible thing which ever happened in this once great country...next to Kam-Lah. She'll seal the deal for y'all!! LOL!! She really will!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Don't worry. Biden won't be able to do anything at all. If he makes it through his first year, I'll be very surprised and it will only be because whoever rules him from behind the curtain likes the puppet and thinks Comma-LA is too independent.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Kam-Lah will be the end of us all!

She's a Kalifornicated Krazy Kommrade! You should fear her worse than Bai-Dan!! Much worse!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join