It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump was not the overall source of their misery where will the hatred land?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: tinktinktink

he kept bombing the hell out of the middle east

I'd like to know what strange reality you live in. Maybe I'm living in some alternate reality but most of your post, especially this piece is so far off base.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

The need to place blame and/or find fault is human nature. It helps resolve internal mental conflict. Without it some people go clinically insane.

So yes, you're right. They will find something or someone to blame their unresolved misery on. And it's not real misery either, it's perceived misery; it's all in their head's. I honestly don't think they'll lay it on Biden's doorstep though. I think they'll go on hating Trump and just start saying he was the one who went a bridge too far...and now everything is destroyed past the point of no return. Bai-don and Kam-Lah will just be viewed as "victims" who never had a chance...all because of Trump.

I've never seen hatred of a president like this in my lifetime, and I was alive during the Nixon years (albeit young). Name one democratic president who didn't fall flat on his face since JFK. Do any of the democrats hate them? No way, they WORSHIP them! They were all victims. Carter, Clinton, Obama...all victims. The real villains are the republican presidents, all universally loathed, HATED by the left. Johnson, Nixon, (I don't really count Ford), Reagan, Bush 1, Bush 2 and now Trump. They were the ones who created all the pain. The democrats have perfected the art of Hate. They are the class of Hate.

So, what I think is going to happen now is, the hate will still be directed at a person (Trump), but in addition to that the hate is going to be directed at everyone who supported these people who destroyed their world. In other words, the hate will be directed at any business or person who isn't 100% onboard with the whole climate change / green narrative. And this will keep the hate going for long enough to destroy what's left of this country.

That's my take.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Anything that does not support white guilt, BLM or the advancement of everyone but white people.

When President Harris takes over it will be a progressive wonder land of stupidity.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Not one single leftist on this site (or anywhere on Earth) has any idea whatsoever why they hate President Trump.

The sole reason they ‘claim’ to hate him is because the media told them to. Nothing more.

If the mainstream media demands it, leftists obey.

Every

Single

Time

So whoever and whatever the media tells them to direct their false hate at, will be the next target

It won’t be the new pedophile in chief or his ultra-fascist VP though.

I think you may be stuck in the bubble of self reinforcing ignorance. Buzzwords and sweeping generalizations.

What you say may apply to some. It’s human nature to only want to hear their own thoughts echoed back at them.
But it’s most definitely applicable to all people and not just the ones on the “other side”.

A perfect example is the migration to OAN network when Fox News stopped banging Trumps drum.
Fox was no longer “honest”. Lol honest.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Did you just come in to derail my thread to troll are were you gonna speak to the topic? I find it entertaining that your response to the post you trolled was in a way a confirmation to his post.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The hate will be inherited by the centrists for being the “far right extremists” supporting their “Nazi fascist cohorts” (which is the right centrists like Trump). Bernie by then will be an “old fashioned moderate” and also at fault.

Everybody is driving the wrong way on the one way lane knowns as whose fault it is. You know except the far left Stalinists that lay blame.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Please do explain this bubble of self reinforcing ignorance you speak of. Please do. Please also explain the "sweeping generalizations" of the right!! It seems the left are the ones doing exactly the things you speak of.

You speak of confirmation bias. Why is that? Is it because you see it on ATS? Do you deny the MSM has collectively ganged up on the current president? (If you don't you are completely blind!...and biased!)

Personally, I don't watch any particular network. I try to get my news from as many sources as possible, and real "news" is actually a rare commodity anymore! Or, do you deny that too.

Seems to me, you are the one trying to push the (your?) actions of the left onto the right. Don't do as I do, but rather as I say...right?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

Did you just come in to derail my thread to troll are were you gonna speak to the topic? I find it entertaining that your response to the post you trolled was in a way a confirmation to his post.

This is what I mean.
Anger at an opposing opinion.
Thank you

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

When the Centrists are viewed as the extreme right...we have all lost!

We have lost a nation, we have lost as a people and we have lost as a culture.

The...End.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Please do explain this bubble of self reinforcing ignorance you speak of. Please do. Please also explain the "sweeping generalizations" of the right!! It seems the left are the ones doing exactly the things you speak of.

You speak of confirmation bias. Why is that? Is it because you see it on ATS? Do you deny the MSM has collectively ganged up on the current president? (If you don't you are completely blind!...and biased!)

Personally, I don't watch any particular network. I try to get my news from as many sources as possible, and real "news" is actually a rare commodity anymore! Or, do you deny that too.

Seems to me, you are the one trying to push the (your?) actions of the left onto the right. Don't do as I do, but rather as I say...right?

You don’t need this to be explained, again.
You felt insulted that someone called you out.

And then the cherry on top was proof of my point. Which was your anger at the popping of your bubble.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Not exactly.

You're deflecting. Oh, and you never explained this to me previously. Perhaps you got me confused with someone else.

You may hate Trump (and to some degree, I don't like the man either), but you're not going to skate away with "sweeping generalizations" and creating your own 'bubbles of self-reinforcement'...sorry.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Class warfare next.

They'll hate anyone sucessful or the middle class.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Class warfare next.

They'll hate anyone sucessful or the middle class.

Won't be many left. They killed off a lot with the COVID stuff. They may come after red states though where a lot of us haven't been shut down since forever and a day.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No, you're missing it, girl!!

They want your MO-NEY!!! They want your RETIRE-MENT! They want your INVEST-MENTS! They want EVERY-THING!!

They will NOT stop until they get it!! THIS, is what you, me and everyone else are up against!! AND, they won't even deny it!!

Just ask!!!!

ETA - Everything you ever worked for. Everything you ever saved. It doesn't belong to you, it belongs to THEM!!! You OWE it to THEM...you are a BAD person...and if you think any different...think again! They will accept no less!!
edit on 12/19/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The moral high ground you attest to does not exist.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

They'll have a hard time getting what I'll cash out and spend before they get it if it comes to that.

Even so, there will be ways. Just have to find 'em same as the family stuff is sheltered because we knew we wouldn't have the money to pay death taxes. etc., if we didn't sock it away.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They'll have a hard time getting what I'll cash out and spend before they get it if it comes to that.

Even so, there will be ways. Just have to find 'em same as the family stuff is sheltered because we knew we wouldn't have the money to pay death taxes. etc., if we didn't sock it away.

That's the thing.

I'll cash out and then demand that THEY take care of me.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The answer is obvious. Everyone they want to blame will be called a “Trumpist”. Trump will still be the enemy and anyone they disagree with will be called a Trumpist, even if you hated him. His opinions will still make their way into public discussion through the media. No one will wonder why we are still talking about him.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

BUT...you can't spend it before they find it!! As you already know, BEFORE you can have it...they are going to TAX it. Did you miss that part? Do you think that money was yours??????????????????? HA!!!!!

It's NOT!!! It's the Government's money to do with what they choose, BEFORE you get to touch it. Did you forget this part?

YOU can't TOUCH that money, until the government takes their piece of the cheese!! Silly Girl!!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

So...let's talk investments...shall we? How about a Roth, and after tax Roth fund.

Yep, the sharks are circling for those too even. They're going to take ALL the middle class down. Every...Last...One!

Love all of you, but the future is dim.

If some of us older people make it out, we will be lucky. Most won't. That's sad.

All the best to YOU!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join