It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump was not the overall source of their misery where will the hatred land?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
As time progresses over the next four years and folks begin to realize that the things they directed hate toward Trump still exist where will their hatred go? So many have created an outlet for their own misery and the outlet was overall a manifestation created by the constant pointing and narrating by the media. Over the last few decades, demons have been created to excuse the misery and assign guilt. For example, 9/11 brought on Islamic extremists and entire countries that were inherently evil and folks displaced their misery in hatred of Islam. That narrative began to tire so it shifted during the Obama years to racism and discrimination of sexual preferences. The last four years have been Trump is everything wrong in the world.

I suspect a lot of it will be climate change front and center that will come into blame for individual misery, however, whether the narrative has any justification or not the half of the country that didn't fall for Trump is the reason for everyone's misery will not buy into the narrative started to blame personal misery on climate change.

Where will this growing distrust for the narrative be placed and where does that blame belong. Presidents overall in terms of policy only play a minor part and laws that directly affect the masses go through congress and states scale respectively. Over the last few years, the exodus from northern and western cities has grown and many are feeling the hurt from having policies that are inherently counter to encouraging growth. Many of those that have so much misery reside in urban and surrounding areas and I feel folks will begin to realize that the dying cities are not the fault of Trump, but of their own localized governing bodies.

To those celebrating the ousting of Trump where will you place the blame of government inadequacies and misery?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Climate change, gender whatever, turtles and anything that has the word "sustainable" in it....and if you don't get behind their causes, they will riot, loot and burn everything.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Hey, don't worry, white males will pick up the hatorade for the next few years. Who knows, maybe even longer.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
More than likely the hate will be directed towards the rich.

The middle class will disappear, food shortages will arrive and weather changes will leave people homeless.

The have nots will realized too late they were had by the haves. When people lose everything and have nothing more to lose, they lose it.

Can't wait to build that guillotine at the Mall of America...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Probably have to wait 4 more years, from the looks of it.
Trump being re-elected should implode the emotion based thinkers brains.
They may do a 180 and learn to follow policy.
That would be epic.
(god I hate that surfer term)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
More than likely the hate will be directed towards the rich.

The middle class will disappear, food shortages will arrive and weather changes will leave people homeless.

The have nots will realized too late they were had by the haves. When people lose everything and have nothing more to lose, they lose it.

Can't wait to build that guillotine at the Mall of America...

ahh...whatever weird sh!t they are up to will be over soon.
...or they will have a bunch of unemployed deer hunters on their hands

either way, it will be over soon enough.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

Hey, don't worry, white males will pick up the hatorade for the next few years. Who knows, maybe even longer.

Racist much?????

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Seems a likely attempt but I suspect It will fail because so many will not believe the narratives. It is my belief that more than half of America understand the narratives that are being followed are not the sources of misery overall but our governing bodies are responsible.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

To be honest, when trump got voted in, I laughed my ass off. I really couldn't believe it. It seemed like some farcical sci-fi reality #. But in the end, apart from not learning to shut his mouth on twitter, he did what basically every other president in America has done for most of my lifetime:

Kept things pretty much on the same path they've been going on for like over 20 years.

I can't really understand the vehemence or the adoration Trump gets. He didn't really do anything significant at all. His cabinet was full of corporate lobbyists, he kept bombing the hell out of the middle east, people in America are still in about the same situation they've been in since 2008, the same dumb divisions started during Obama have just continued.

In the end, Trump didn't really do anything at all. He could have been literally anyone else doing those things and nobody would bat an eye, but because it's trump, everyone either loves or hates everything that happened over the last 4 years.

It's all nonsense.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Probably have to wait 4 more years, from the looks of it.
Trump being re-elected should implode the emotion based thinkers brains.
They may do a 180 and learn to follow policy.
That would be epic.
(god I hate that surfer term)

Well, that's a gnarly thought...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Racist much?????

Not I, but unfortunately this seems to be the direction our country is heading. First example that comes to mind is the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard fiasco. Even though Amber was the domestic abuser, it's Johnny who's life is being ruined all the while Amber stands to be paid $33k to speak out against domestic violence.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

On a domestic scale presidents dont have as much power that folks think. If you look to foreign policy and what is accomplished their is where they get their legacies. Take for example, Bush killing millions of Iraq's makes him the worse president in modern history. Ultimately the responsibility of domestic laws and actions that have real impact are with congress.

I dont know about your area but his attempts to reverse the damage done by past profiteers in our trade agreements probably would have the biggest impacts to decreasing misery in America. As long as I can remember folks in my area have blamed closing factories on the Trade agreements with China. That and getting our VA straightened out to deliver care to troops.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Not one single leftist on this site (or anywhere on Earth) has any idea whatsoever why they hate President Trump.

The sole reason they ‘claim’ to hate him is because the media told them to. Nothing more.

If the mainstream media demands it, leftists obey.

Every

Single

Time

So whoever and whatever the media tells them to direct their false hate at, will be the next target

It won’t be the new pedophile in chief or his ultra-fascist VP though.
edit on 19 12 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It will be a lot like it was under Obama. They didn't stop hating then either. They just directed that hatred at anything and everything they perceived as standing in the way in some way.

So the same scapegoats will still apply only they'll have the force of government behind them now.

Look at vaccine distribution. They're already racializing it by applying social justice to help decide who the most vulnerable and deserving are which means BIPOC considerations are ranking young people ahead of the elderly if they have the right skin colors.
edit on 19-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It cannot be more clear.

Trump is being made a scapegoat
for Instant Dystopia/Brave New World.
Globalist model, transhumanism.
Transcend, nay, abolish God in one fell swoop.
The DNC just happens to have latched onto the coat tails of it.
That it was done crookedly means there is a lot of resistance,
so much so that they felt they hadn’t time to waste.

I guess you could say that the DNC scandal will be the scapegoat for
how the globalists seized power. They are one and the same.
If they are smart, the DNC will blame China. Save face.
Maybe this is why there has been no credible proof of anyone cheating?
Even though there is, and mountains of it.
Better to blame China, even though the whole party has hands on involvement.
It wasn’t our fault!
We had no choice!

# 1307

edit on 19-12-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: God I hate how sci-fi obscures treachery

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Obviously, it'll default to anyone that doesn't bow down to them.

It'll wind up being like during Obama with lemonade stands shut down, picnics at farms raided, maybe a national pollution law where we'll all have to get inspected, maybe a national tax on non electric cars.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I missed the sarcasm, sorry.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
As if they haven't done enough to drive up suicide rates...

Maybe mental illness will be the next target, while hiding their own as "beneficial"

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I can understand that, personally I'm not a fan of Bush and much of that reason is because of what happened in the Middle East. Back then I was also more self-righteous than I am now, so that could also be a factor with it. lol

I can't speak for everyone in my area, but Trump was very good for many people in my small town. Even though there are anti-Trumpers here, there are a ton of trucks driving around with giant Trump flags all over them. lol

I also work in banking and for the past four years it definitely seems like people have more spending money. Before our divorce this year my wife and I were able to build up our savings to a very good number, were very close to getting our first house, everything was good up until covid struck. The town is doing good still, even with all the shut downs, but we've had our casualties. One family killed themselves because the last shut down destroyed their business.

Many people I've spoken with here about why they hate Trump all speak the same nonsense the media told them. He's racist, he's misogynistic, he's orange, he's a man and he's bad. Even my cousin from St. Louis spouts the same nonsense and has even argued with us about how bad he is. What I find amusing about that is she's white, yet she's telling her hispanic family how racist Trump is. It's just plain TDS. No other way to describe it.

Once Trump is gone, from what I keep seeing around social media, it really does feel like they'll just blame the next white male. In this case it'll be Biden, but I do wonder what they'll do once Commie-la takes over. She's a black female. Will they still continue to blame Trump if she #s up?? Will they blame Biden for not being strong enough to have not put her in that position?? Will they just blame everyone around her until they're all female minorities??

I don't know, but something tells me 2021 will be very interesting.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I missed the sarcasm, sorry.

No worries, it's all good.
One could argue you're still correct, I've been called racist for having "yellow fever". lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join