It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Canada has no record of “COVID-19 virus” isolation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yes I would like to see these things for myself if i'm being asked to trust it.
Then get on it. But just because you may not be able to find it easily on the internet, doesn't mean it's not available.

edit on 12/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's the thing. Throughout all this covid stuff, i've been trying hard to find this kind of information. Yet it seems to be lacking. Most studies i've read on anything about covid should never have passed peer review.

Honestly, there's zero solid information any way about anything so far. Yet drastic policy decisions and a lot of money have been made at the expense of most of the population.

The actual stats and figures that do come out that seem to match reality point to everything being nowhere near as a big deal as the world has been making it. Literally every single thing has been based on infection rates, while death rates and serious complication rates are significantly downplayed and ignored.

People keep saying,

'Look at the science'

Yet there's no real #ing science to back this # up. Science isn't just

'We're scientists, here's the facts listen to us'

It's a process that has very clearly defined parameters that have just been thrown to the wayside throughout all this.
edit on 19/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I think the actual concern has actually been on avoiding overstressing the health care system. Even good old Sweden is rethinking their "strategy."

“We are following our strategy”, he said. “Now we see that we need to do more because we see that the spread of the infection is too serious and we have a strained situation in the healthcare system still.”

www.reuters.com...

But 350,000 dead is nothing to be bothered with. Everyone dies sometime.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Literal bull#.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

So I guess the hospitals in Sweden fill up every winter?
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Ah moving goalposts...now we're going from 350,000 dead to hospitals filling up. Honestly, yeah probably, it's winter, they fill up here every winter as the homeless are pushed off the streets.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Ah moving goalposts...now we're going from 350,000 dead to hospitals filling up.

No. Please reread that post of mine.

I think the actual concern has actually been on avoiding overstressing the health care system. Even good old Sweden is rethinking their "strategy."

The reference to 350,000 dead was for the US, obviously.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

America has an annual death rate of nearly 3 million. No a few hundred thousand deaths is not abnormal.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

No a few hundred thousand deaths is not abnormal.

Yeah, everyone dies.
But actually, it has been an abnormal year, apparently.

www.cdc.gov...

You are now free to say the data are fake. Do you have better?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I don't think it's fake, I see a spike in 2018 also and going far enough back, i'd bet we'd keep seeing that wave pattern with the occasional spike. Seems about right for life on earth.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

So you just believe when they claim it`s isolated....funny how there is just claim but no evidence.

You`re a true believer Phage

They've created a theoretical computer model of a genome of a theoretical virus and are further playing with it ...

Next generation genome sequencing
They can literally create every Year from now on new "novel" virus with their methods that are basically just one big scientifig sham .

No proven causality....but that wont matter for believers.

The truth is out there

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes I would like to see these things for myself if i'm being asked to trust it.
Then get on it. But just because you may not be able to find it easily on the internet, doesn't mean it's not available.

But it should be easily accessible and touted as a breakthrough. Why aren’t they as proud of their process as they are with their rules. Every pollie who I see talking about this crap looks like they can barely keep the grin off of their two faces.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

But it should be easily accessible and touted as a breakthrough.

Obtaining a genome hasn't been considered a "breakthrough" for quite a while.

But you can learn more here.
scholar.google.com...
edit on 12/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Here is a study that uses the genome from many coronavirus strains and compares them with host genes to generate data for drug and therapeutic targets. I’ve talked to a few of them and they have isolated the virus for study and infected cells and animals with the grown strains.

Genome-wide CRISPR Screens Reveal Host Factors Critical for SARS-CoV-2 Infection

Covid isolation study with link to published genome of one strain.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

They are grown in medium in kidney epithelial cells from a non human primate. But we have to grow a virus, it can’t reproduce like other living pathogens.

I hope people aren’t messing with results for money, it’s done often, up to 20% of published studies with 1% being found out. Or something like that, people go to jail, lose funding, have to pay back grants and are barred from research and publishing if it’s proven to be true. Hopefully HHS and ORI are monitoring in the US for violating scientific integrity.

I will be reading though all of that tonight though, it’s peaked my curiosity and I want to see their angle. S & F.

edit on 20-12-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: URL issues

edit on 20-12-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

That's the thing. Throughout all this covid stuff, i've been trying hard to find this kind of information. Yet it seems to be lacking. Most studies i've read on anything about covid should never have passed peer review.

Honestly, there's zero solid information any way about anything so far. Yet drastic policy decisions and a lot of money have been made at the expense of most of the population.

The actual stats and figures that do come out that seem to match reality point to everything being nowhere near as a big deal as the world has been making it. Literally every single thing has been based on infection rates, while death rates and serious complication rates are significantly downplayed and ignored.

People keep saying,

'Look at the science'

Yet there's no real #ing science to back this # up. Science isn't just

'We're scientists, here's the facts listen to us'

It's a process that has very clearly defined parameters that have just been thrown to the wayside throughout all this.

After many dealings with Health Canada over the years as an active part of the forced access to Medical MJ in Canada.... I will say they are a total farce.

Lol...lol...awsome....Dougie you have rectified Phage....and there is no escape.... TheAMEDDDoc post did nothing to change this dynamic.

The KISS method always produces positive results.

I just heard on the media that blood transfusions are now being recommended in severe cases of covid.

I seem to remember hearing something on ATS about a viral sized living pleomorphic bacteria cascading in an Insitu morphic episode FROM the gut TO THE BLOODSTREAM whereupon the bloods VOLUME is polluted actively from within that closed system....manifesting a need for FRESH BLOOD that is not polluted to immediatly be entered into said closed system.The idea is that a minimal % of the VOLUME of polluted blood must be REMOVED COMPLETELY and unpolluted blood itself must be put into the closed system to allow for minimal o2 carrying capacity to relieve the need for ventilation.

edit on 23-12-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join