It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Canada has no record of “COVID-19 virus” isolation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So, I'm not entirely sure about the source of this, maybe take it with a grain of salt but there's a lot of referenced sources and communications with health Canada backing up the claims.

www.fluoridefreepeel.ca...

Would a sane person mix a patient sample (containing various sources of genetic material and never proven to contain any particular virus) with transfected monkey kidney cells, fetal bovine serum and toxic drugs, then claim that the resulting concoction is “SARS-COV-2 isolate” and ship it off internationally for use in critical research (including vaccine and test development)? Because that’s the sort of fraudulent monkey business that’s being passed of as “virus isolation” by research teams around the world.

A colleague in New Zealand (Michael S.) and I (CM) have been submitting Freedom of Information requests to various institutions around the world seeking records that describe legitimate isolation of a “COVID-19 virus” (aka “SARS-COV-2”) from any unadulterated sample taken from a diseased patient.

Our requests are deliberating worded to weed out fraudulent, irrational claims of “isolation” – of which there are many.

Our requests have not been limited to records of isolation performed by the respective institution, or limited to records authored by the respective institution, rather they were open to any records describing “COVID-19 virus” isolation performed by anyone, ever, anywhere on the planet.

Thus far (November 25, 2020) 9 Canadian institutions have provided their final responses: Health Canada, the National Research Council of Canada, Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization-International Vaccine Centre (VIDO-InterVac), McGill University, the Region of Peel (Ontario), the University of Toronto, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, McMaster University and Mount Sinai Hospital (Toronto) (researchers from the last 4 institutions had publicly claimed to have “isolated the virus”).

Every institution has indicated the same: that they searched their records and located none describing the isolation of any “COVID-19 virus” directly from a patient sample that was not first adulterated with other sources of genetic material. (Those other sources are typically monkey kidney aka “Vero” cells and fetal bovine serum).

Zero institutions have provided any record describing “SARS-COV-2” isolation; 31 of the 34 admitted flat out that they have “no records”; 2 of the 34 failed to fully co-operate (University of Auckland and Public Health Wales); NIAID was asked about their EM images of “the virus” and their response suggests that they too have no records of any isolated/purified “SARS-COV-2”.

This link contains more of the same except with agencies from around the world.

Both links are full of images of his communications between different government agencies as well as links to all the information they received. It's a lot to dig through, too much to post it all here. I recommend having a read through it all.

From what I can tell, not a single government in any country they've asked has been able to provide any information about SARS-cov-2 ever being solely isolated. All SARS-cov-2 isolations have either been transfected monkey or bovine cells.

I mean this might all be meaningless, though it does seem odd after a year of study, the virus has never been truly been isolated, despite it being touted quite regularly by media and these same organizations, that were unable to provide any information about it, that it has.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The last time I looked, the cdc claimed they haven't isolated a strain.
Now I checked and they say that have. Reading through the lnk, check out the dates in the timeline.
...they are future dates...something incredibly fishy here.
cdc
wth?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It won't be long before the Internet Science Community will be by to explain to you and I, mere mortals that we are, exactly why this is or isn't false. I'm going to write down the names of five of our members that I think will respond as such first.

Interesting article though, I've come to the opinion that if someone does know the origin they won't be releasing that information anytime soon. There is too much money at risk to expose the actual offender(s).

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
The last time I looked, the cdc claimed they haven't isolated a strain.
Now I checked and they say that have. Reading through the lnk, check out the dates in the timeline.
...they are future dates...something incredibly fishy here.
cdc
wth?

Don't question, just accept. That's the belief of several of our members you know.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Yeah, I'm over it. The gov needs to come out with whatever tf it is they are doing.
The worldwide govs joining together to destroy their own people is insane.
Feels like a cataclysmic event they are hiding.
"corona, solar winds"

The corporate immunity to shutdown thing is throwing it off though.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There are claims of isolation, but they are not true ...there are lies flying as they try to support narrative.

New video, Kaufman talks something like virus is theoretical and the genome created by computer ..

Sorry folks
Rona is missing . And all new mutations like in UK now are total bs if someone ask me. All i see is deception everywhere about Rona...If science cant isolate it, i see no reason to believe it.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
John Rappaport, who for me has proven in the past to be a top investigative reporter, says it's not been isolated.

What they mean by "isolated" when they talk to us serfs, and what we think they mean, are two differen things apparently.

From the link below:

Isolation is absurdly taken to mean: “We have the virus in a soup in a dish in the lab. It is not separated out (isolated) from the soup. The soup contains various cells—human, monkey—and an array of (toxic) chemicals and drugs. We know the virus is there, because it is infecting and killing some of the cells.”

blog.nomorefakenews.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
So, I'm not entirely sure about the source of this, maybe take it with a grain of salt but there's a lot of referenced sources and communications with health Canada backing up the claims.

Would a sane person mix a patient sample (containing various sources of genetic material and never proven to contain any particular virus) with transfected monkey kidney cells, fetal bovine serum and toxic drugs, then claim that the resulting concoction is “SARS-COV-2 isolate” and ship it off internationally for use in critical research (including vaccine and test development)? Because that’s the sort of fraudulent monkey business that’s being passed of as “virus isolation” by research teams around the world.

A colleague in New Zealand (Michael S.) and I (CM) have been submitting Freedom of Information requests to various institutions around the world seeking records that describe legitimate isolation of a “COVID-19 virus” (aka “SARS-COV-2”) from any unadulterated sample taken from a diseased patient.

Our requests are deliberating worded to weed out fraudulent, irrational claims of “isolation” – of which there are many.

Our requests have not been limited to records of isolation performed by the respective institution, or limited to records authored by the respective institution, rather they were open to any records describing “COVID-19 virus” isolation performed by anyone, ever, anywhere on the planet.

Thus far (November 25, 2020) 9 Canadian institutions have provided their final responses: Health Canada, the National Research Council of Canada, Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization-International Vaccine Centre (VIDO-InterVac), McGill University, the Region of Peel (Ontario), the University of Toronto, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, McMaster University and Mount Sinai Hospital (Toronto) (researchers from the last 4 institutions had publicly claimed to have “isolated the virus”).

Every institution has indicated the same: that they searched their records and located none describing the isolation of any “COVID-19 virus” directly from a patient sample that was not first adulterated with other sources of genetic material. (Those other sources are typically monkey kidney aka “Vero” cells and fetal bovine serum).

Zero institutions have provided any record describing “SARS-COV-2” isolation; 31 of the 34 admitted flat out that they have “no records”; 2 of the 34 failed to fully co-operate (University of Auckland and Public Health Wales); NIAID was asked about their EM images of “the virus” and their response suggests that they too have no records of any isolated/purified “SARS-COV-2”.

This link contains more of the same except with agencies from around the world.

Both links are full of images of his communications between different government agencies as well as links to all the information they received. It's a lot to dig through, too much to post it all here. I recommend having a read through it all.

From what I can tell, not a single government in any country they've asked has been able to provide any information about SARS-cov-2 ever being solely isolated. All SARS-cov-2 isolations have either been transfected monkey or bovine cells.

I mean this might all be meaningless, though it does seem odd after a year of study, the virus has never been truly been isolated, despite it being touted quite regularly by media and these same organizations, that were unable to provide any information about it, that it has.

If it hasnt been isolated how can we be sure it is not the viral sized stage of a Pleomorphic Bacterias life cycle.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Can you please describe the part with future dates? I just ran through the cdc page, which has a timeliness with January and February 2020 dates, and went through the article linked under those, but needn't see anyfuture dates
I'll take another look but if you could maybe copy/paste the dates mentioned ?
Thanks

edit on 19-12-2020 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fix

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I am by no means an epidemiologist, and maybe I'm stating the obvious here, but don't you have to isolate a virus in order to create a effective vaccine for it? Isn't this the reason you want to isolate it?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten
Careful, I'm sure I've gotten a couple of warnings for playing on the same ground you are.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The genome was published in February. That is when development of mRNA vaccines began to be looked at. Because, you know, the genome was available.

genome
edit on 12/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Do you have the source that explains how the genome was sequenced? I can't seem to find it linked there.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

In particular, no.
In general, yes.
en.wikipedia.org...

link   

Honestly, I didn't know. I'm kind of over my head here, and was actually asking a question (and perhaps showing my naivety in the process).

link   

So, you can't show me the peer reviewed study showing me the process they used to isolate the SARS-cov-2 virus and sequence its genome?
edit on 19/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Nope.
So that must mean it's hoax. You got me.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

No...not saying that, but why should I take some random sequence of DNA as fact without seeing the methods the researchers used to sequence them? That sounds like religious blind faith to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Are you a genetic researcher? Would it mean anything to you if you knew the specific method?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

No, but yes. It would explain where the samples were taken from, how they were processed. I've spent enough of my life studying and working as a biologist to be able to understand sampling methods and laboratory procedures. I've had to do it myself many times. Yes I would like to see these things for myself if i'm being asked to trust it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join