It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Joe Biden the Antichrist if he does this

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

I'm not here to patronize anyone. I am intrigued by other ways of looking at prophecy.
But there are some old ideas from the 70's "Hal Lindsey" that just don't hold up in the light today.
America is a Christian Nation from its' beginning. We are straying now for sure. But remember, the bible said this would happen. And we were not the first to stray. In comparison to other "used to be" Christian nations, we are still a very Christian nation.

I'll throw his name out there again, "Joel Richardson". He is not a savant like Lindsey or Missler were. But he has some very grounded idea's on prophecy. In a nutshell, prophecy has been looked at from a gentile/western point of view. But the bible was written for the JEWS in JERUSALEM. Putting yourself in those shoes whilst reading the prophecies gives a new outlook.

The Ottoman Empire doesn't get enough fanfare from Prophecy Scholars. It controlled all of the middle east, to include Israel, for well over 500 years. And it was an offshoot of the Roman/Bizantine empires. Jesus even said that a city in Turkey was the home of Satan. Don't remember which one, but it's in one of the seven letters to the churches of Asia Minor aka TURKEY. One of those blatant call outs that people just didn't ever notice until now.

Another thing to keep in mind is Islam and its' prophecies. Their Mahdi is supposed to make a 7 year treaty with Israel, and break it half way through. One of their prophets in their end times scenario has Jesus returning to earth to condemn Christians and Jews. Could this false Jesus be the False Prophet of Revelation?

Trust me on this one. Biblical prophecy will move to this idea over time. It's too strong an idea, and fills the gaps and holes of previous Italy, America, Russia, Europe theories of the end times Beast/Antichrist/false religion etc. It really fits like a glove. If the shoe fits...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan
A detail from Genesis 48 and 49 to consider. In Chapter 49 all the sons of Israel/Jacob were eventually supposed to become nations. And in Chap 48 the one son of Joseph was to become a powerful nation while the other was to become a multitude of nations.

Also just to mention it Romans 11 and the olive tree parable defines Christianity as a adoption program. Grafting in the wild olive tree branches into the family tree of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

So to summarize the above and to draw in a mention from Jesus Christ's fig tree parables.

Luke 21.
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

The fig tree being Judah and the rest of the trees being the other nations descended from Israel.

Luke 13

6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:
9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

edit on 25-12-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
And one extra note while it's crossing my mind.

Daniel 2 and the toes of the statue. And by extension the horns of the beast of Revelation. The general wisdom on the toes and horns of the beast is that they were nations of the end times. I would go one farther. They aren't just nations but tribes of Israel from the end times. So while Judah is important the rest of the world is involved in the matter too.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Joe Biden if and when he takes office is about to do a very Antichrist thing. He's going to mandate that the Covid 19 vaccines be taken.

I don't see this happening. However, if you want your kids to go to school, they have to have been vaccinated for polio, small pox, measles, etc. If you want to work at a hospital, you have to have an annual flu shot. If you want to travel internationally, you'll need a regiment of vaccines. How is this different from requiring a Covid 19 shot? Of course, if Covid 19 mutates like the flu does, we'll be needing a Covid 20, 21, 22, ect vaccine.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

Prophecy fail...the shot goes into your left bicep.

There is no word for hand in hebrew. The word used roughly addresses the entire arm. Hopefully someone can fill in the blanks, as the specific Hebrew word. I'm no scholar, haha, but take heed!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firewater

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: Trueman

The way the prophecy is worded I don't think it applies as long as it's a voluntary choice. Once it's mandatory I think it is though.

They will continue to market the vaccine as being completely "voluntary". But as time passes and the country starts opening back up, the "voluntary" vaccination will be mandatory to gain entry into any indoor public place. So the "voluntary" part will become less and less "voluntary".

A classic example of salami tactics. People won't react if changes are small, but they add up, and before you know it, the rug is swept from under us. All we can do is watch the trends over time to see a certain trajectory and ACT before it is too late.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

It’s a friggin vaccine, not some religious character that can be good or bad, what’s wrong with you people?

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

It’s a friggin vaccine, not some religious character that can be good or bad, what’s wrong with you people?

"its better to be silent than to argue with the ignorant"...pythagoras

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Technically it ISN'T a "vaccine" though.
A month ago, Biden and his staff (Psaki) claimed on national television that they have no authority to mandate any pandemic requirements including "vaccines". And both stated they weren't going to.

Flip flopping to today, they changed their minds and did it without any legal authority which they already admitted they didn't have.

Why would you or anyone obey that kind of dishonesty and criminality? It makes you an accomplice to their crime.

You are not educated in the ways of this world is obvious. You are a sheep to the slaughter.

Looks like the OP was correct. Biden would indeed mandate the "vaccine" that is experimental and he did it without legal authority.

Joe Biden is far too stupid to be THE Anti-Christ, but he certainly is an anti Christian.
edit on 17-9-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Because it's happening at the time you were told to watch for. Especially after a creation of a nation of Israel.

Mark 13
28Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
29So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
30Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
31Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
edit on 21-9-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It's only a vaccination if you're hanging off Big Brother's jock and adopted newspeak. 2 years ago this wouldn't have been called a vaccine. 100 years ago it would have been compared to creating an entire army of Typhoid Marys.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If he was an Anti Christ, why would he want to be bitten by a snake, and rely on his Anti Bodies, instead of a miracle, an be allowed into the Kingdom.
edit on 21-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The Antichrist is a being of pure evil.

There's nothing more evil the Antichrist could do than to try and save millions of people from getting sick or dying by vaccinating them!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krusty the Klown

There's nothing more evil the Antichrist could do than to try and save millions of people from getting sick or dying by vaccinating them!

I know 2 people on vents that were vaccinated. And of course you don't know what that vaccine can do to you in the long run.
You might want to check out the history of leaded gasoline. Or the history of the FDA. Just so you can get a idea of how little the government cares about your health, when it come to big businesses making money.
edit on 21-9-2021 by Uknownparadox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

This thread is not about what the US Federal Government or FDA does, it's about Biden being the Antichrist, you're talking about a different thread topic.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Joe Biden is not and can not be the Antichrist. The Antichrist is prophesied to rule the entire world, every people, every nation... Joe Biden can't rule a room without making himself look like a withered and ineffective jackass. That said, if the question becomes "Might Joe Biden be a disciple of the Antichrist?" then the answer is "absolutely yes and probably an accurate accusation." Biden is a lot of things, stupid, demented, criminal, a thief, a liar, evil, and even perverted... an unquestioned leader who projects strength at all times, however, he is most certainly not and that's going to be a clear hallmark of the Antichrist.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

This thread is not about what the US Federal Government or FDA does, it's about Biden being the Antichrist, you're talking about a different thread topic.

No I am not. But if i am so are you. Remember this statement?

Is Joe Biden single handily vaccinating everyone? Or is he trying to use other government agencies to do that? Like OSHA or the FDA? Or even businesses. Don't get the vax lose your job. Don't make your employees get the vax and get a fine. Sounds like the antichrist to me.

You simply do not like the truth.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

No , the REAL Antichrist would Not Be that Stupid .

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The Antichrist is prophesied to rule the entire world, every people, every nation... Joe Biden can't rule a room without making himself look like a withered and ineffective jackass.

Appearing stupid and being stupid is two different things. Even if he is a stupid as you claim. He still has 2000 nukes at his disposal. More than enough to kill billions, if not everyone. Since our launch will cause everyone else to launch. Any people left alive would defiantly be under his rule. Since the president of the united states has the best chance of anyone to survive a nuclear war.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

Mark Milley will save us.
/sarcasm

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uknownparadox
You simply do not like the truth.

Ha! That's funny in a thread like this!

top topics