It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Joe Biden the Antichrist if he does this

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Willtell
The closest thing to any Antichrist is Trump. One definition of an Antichrist is a liar.

As a negative archetype Trump fits the bill perfectly.

The Bible tells us that the Spirit of Antichrist is among us already.

THE Antichrist is the personification of this spirit (Satan)

We should be looking at movements, systems, or groups that display the works of this Spirit. It is likely that the Antichrist will come out of this system.

Some hints would be:

Resistance against Christians and Christianity

Resistance against Judo-Christian traditions and morals

Resistance against freedom of worship and assembly

Child sacrifice or the killing of the young

Putting government above individual freedoms

Putting faith in science and other worldly knowledge above the Word of God.

Which system promotes these more? Trumps or Biden’s?

Anti-Christ in terms of its original meaning is pseudo-Christ. A fake Christ. It doesn't mean 'is against Christ'.

Christ (from the Greek 'Christos') means 'anointed'. So if someone calls themselves 'anointed' when they aren't, they are an anti-Christ.

Trump The Anointed?
No you just reinterpreted it the way you thought it would make Trump look bad. TDS strikes again.

In Christian eschatology, the Antichrist, or anti-Christ, is a person prophesied by the Bible to oppose Christ and substitute himself in Christ's place before the Second Coming. The term (including one plural form)[1] is found five times in the New Testament, solely in the First and Second Epistle of John.[2] The Antichrist is announced as the one "who denies the Father and the Son."[3]
en.m.wikipedia.org...
Even the liberal editors got this one right.
Interestingly you switched out the word “ false” with “fake”. You do not understand the context of the term “false prophet”.
Here is a definition I prefer

In 2 John 7, a more specific reference is made to contemporary rejection of Christ by those who deny the reality of the Incarnation: “For many deceivers have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh; such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.” John is anticipating docetism, the view that Christ merely appeared to be in the flesh and was not actually incarnate. From these four passages it is clear that antichrist, according to John’s definition, is a theological concept primarily and relates to rejection of Christ or heretical views concerning His person.
www.biblegateway.com...
edit on 22-12-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Every president in my lifetime has been speculated as a possible antichrist and I would not be surprised if this extended to every president in History.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech
So is it the mark if they let you get it in your butt or left arm

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

As I said before but will say again.

A process that creates a mark. Check.

A government mandate that affects your ability to conduct commerce? Double check.

2 separate bible prophesies that indicate if there is going to be an Apocalypse it's very likely to be happening in the 2020s?? Triple check.

So ask yourself this. Am I going to risk Eternal Damnation over a vaccine?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Teacher says "Every time a bell rings, Joe Biden gets jabbed in the ass with a pitchfork."

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

If it comes to putting anything in my forehead please make it a bullet!
That's how bad this show has become.

edit on 22-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise
Every president in my lifetime has been speculated as a possible antichrist and I would not be surprised if this extended to every president in History.

The first one I remember is Jimmy Carter.

JC can save America.

Obviously The Beast.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise

True. Ronald Wilson Reagan. 6 letters in each name. Dead cert for the Antichrist. Apparently not though.

Now all this hysteria about Biden.

Seems like a reality dysfunction has kicked in, big time!
edit on 22-12-2020 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I have to say, if Biden is the best that the Lord of Darkness can do, God's got it in the bag.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Indeed. As a practicing baby sacrificing Satanist myself (at least according to some on here) it would come as a great disappointment to me were it true.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Indeed. As a practicing baby sacrificing Satanist myself (at least according to some on here) it would come as a great disappointment to me were it true.

Get ready for that to be quoted out of context.

But yeah, I feel you.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I've had worse....

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
One thing Biden fulfills in my mind is the leader desiring only power after the president who considered himself lincoln. As foretold by the great John Titor!

lights the match and throws it in the dumpster

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Is that the dumpster filled with all of Rudy &Co's failed legal challenges?

Running and hiding.....

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The AntiChrist will be a global leader, or at least a leader of a confederation of Nations. That Joe Biden is not!

As a Christian that looks for signs of the end myself, I find it comical to call every president the antichrist.
Watch some videos from Joel Richardson. He has the most logical theory about the end times religion and confederation of nations. Turkey will likely have a resurgence, combining the arab nations into a 10 nation confederation. This new nation will be the most powerful entity on earth, militarily and financially. There is your Beast, AntiChrist(a muslim prophet) and religion(Islam).

This is basically a resurgence of the Ottoman Empire, the true successor to the Roman Empire. It will have control over Jerusalem. The pieces are starting to fall into place and make sense.
edit on 22-12-2020 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Willtell
The closest thing to any Antichrist is Trump. One definition of an Antichrist is a liar.

As a negative archetype Trump fits the bill perfectly.

The Bible tells us that the Spirit of Antichrist is among us already.

THE Antichrist is the personification of this spirit (Satan)

We should be looking at movements, systems, or groups that display the works of this Spirit. It is likely that the Antichrist will come out of this system.

Some hints would be:

Resistance against Christians and Christianity

Resistance against Judo-Christian traditions and morals

Resistance against freedom of worship and assembly

Child sacrifice or the killing of the young

Putting government above individual freedoms

Putting faith in science and other worldly knowledge above the Word of God.

Which system promotes these more? Trumps or Biden’s?

Anti-Christ in terms of its original meaning is pseudo-Christ. A fake Christ. It doesn't mean 'is against Christ'.

Christ (from the Greek 'Christos') means 'anointed'. So if someone calls themselves 'anointed' when they aren't, they are an anti-Christ.

Trump The Anointed?
No you just reinterpreted it the way you thought it would make Trump look bad. TDS strikes again.

In Christian eschatology, the Antichrist, or anti-Christ, is a person prophesied by the Bible to oppose Christ and substitute himself in Christ's place before the Second Coming. The term (including one plural form)[1] is found five times in the New Testament, solely in the First and Second Epistle of John.[2] The Antichrist is announced as the one "who denies the Father and the Son."[3]
en.m.wikipedia.org...
Even the liberal editors got this one right.
Interestingly you switched out the word “ false” with “fake”. You do not understand the context of the term “false prophet”.
Here is a definition I prefer

In 2 John 7, a more specific reference is made to contemporary rejection of Christ by those who deny the reality of the Incarnation: “For many deceivers have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh; such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.” John is anticipating docetism, the view that Christ merely appeared to be in the flesh and was not actually incarnate. From these four passages it is clear that antichrist, according to John’s definition, is a theological concept primarily and relates to rejection of Christ or heretical views concerning His person.
www.biblegateway.com...

The Koine Greek word ἀντί (Strongs G473) and transliterated 'anti' is used 22 times separately in the New Testament. In none of those instances does it have the meaning of 'against', 'opposed to', or 'opposite'.

For a native reader of Koine Greek, it would make no lexical sense to read 'antiChrist' as 'opposed to Christ'. Even in the context of the four mentions of the concatenated word 'antiChrist' in the epistles of John the meaning 'pseudoChrist' fits better lexically and culturally.

The writer of 1st & 2nd John was using the language of his day, not several times translated, and had not been reinterpreted by medieval commentators, such as Adso of Montier-en-Der (c. 945).

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Pull an Antichrist stunt and we're really going to give you an examination as to your intentions. This may be some kind of pre-echo or foreshadowing of the real event. Similar to the 1990s attack on the World Trade Center. That happened but failed in it's attempt to bring down the buildings. Then 2001 came along and the 2nd attempt to down the buildings were wildly sucessful.

This mark of the beast thing may be happening in the same way. The foreshadowing of the main event.

Also my theory on the end times. The prophesies of Daniel are to repeat in their entirety because they claim to be end time prophesies. So if you look at Daniel 8 you would see the nation that produces the Antichrist conquers 3 nations in the middle east. The US has conquered 2 of them so far.

If I had to hazard a guess I would say the little horn of Daniel 8 is a part of the government now. Which particular Democrat he is going to be is a damned good question. : )

edit on 22-12-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Federal-agency-clears-the-way-for-employers-to-do-their-dirty-work-enforce-covid-vaccinations

patriotnewsfeed.com...

trump-strategy-is-working-iranian-terror-regime-nearing-collapse

[url]https://americanactionnews.com/foreign-affairs/2020/12/21/trump-strategy-is-working-iranian-terror-regime-nearing-collapse-the-nation-rs-pc/[/url ]
edit on 22-12-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
America now has TWO Covid-19 Vaccines.

Millions of doses going out every week.

Less than a 1% Covid-19 virus mortality rate for those under age 75.

-------------- But Satan is STRONG in Dementia Joe -------------

Alleged President-elect Joe Biden delivered his "Christmas Message to America" today.

His theme: Due to the Covid-19 virus, "America's Darkest Days are Ahead of Us."

Article: deadline.com...

Those who voted for Joe Biden to be our next President will likely regret doing so, if they haven't as of yet.

Hopefully GOD will NOT curse America, by allowing this sickly, feeble, cynical man to be the one sworn-in on January 20, 2021.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
But that evil can take your life.
I for one, having had COVID and survived, won't be taking this "vaccine". It's untested, and unproven to be effective.
No good will come of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join