It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Joe Biden the Antichrist if he does this

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: ntech

Even if you're right, I'm planning to take the vaccine. As a Christian, it'll be a great opportunity to show no evil can defeat the power of God.

As Christians, it's also our moral duty to do what we can to protect those around us. I'm right behind you because if it saves the life of someone I've never met, it's worth it.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Even if you're right, I'm planning to take the vaccine. As a Christian, it'll be a great opportunity to show no evil can defeat the power of God.

Evil can't beat God, but the Bible clearly describes things that are to come upon the world (the mark of the beast) and if taken, will forever place you on the side of evil. I don't think the vaccine is it yet, but time will tell how it all plays out.
Ppl in the 21st century still believe in this nonsense?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Evil can't beat God, but the Bible clearly describes things that are to come upon the world (the mark of the beast) and if taken, will forever place you on the side of evil. I don't think the vaccine is it yet, but time will tell how it all plays out.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If the mark is on your head or hand then the vaccine is not the mark. Though tracking who is vaccinated may become important when it comes to allowing shoppers in stores or hiring employees. Hard to say where this is going, but I believe Bill Gates was proposing a chip that could be inserted in your skin on your palm. Think of it as a personal identifier chip similar to a driver's license but contains information regarding vaccinations as well. So you may need to swipe your hand at some point to enter a store.

Not sure what to think of bible prophecies in general, but I just don't think the vaccine on its own match the text.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
I was raised by a grandmother who believed the end times were happening. Everyday, "don't bother starting a life, the end times are here"

Needless to say, it took a psychological toll on my development and roll my eyes seeing anything about it.

Has any believer of the "End Times" ever categorically denied that they were in "End Times"?

It always struck me more of a sales tool.
"You better get in quick as salvation's only available while stocks last"

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: centrifugal
If the mark is on your head or hand then the vaccine is not the mark. Though tracking who is vaccinated may become important when it comes to allowing shoppers in stores or hiring employees. Hard to say where this is going, but I believe Bill Gates was proposing a chip that could be inserted in your skin on your palm. Think of it as a personal identifier chip similar to a driver's license but contains information regarding vaccinations as well. So you may need to swipe your hand at some point to enter a store.

Not sure what to think of bible prophecies in general, but I just don't think the vaccine on its own match the text.

If you want to be that literal, the mark could be a bar code, a QR code, the chip in your phone, your store loyalty card, your credit cards.

We don't need forcing to carry those marks.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

As I said earlier according to the bible we have a terrible timing problem here. And I would say based on Revelation 13 the real issue to Christians is when the vaccine is mandated by government under penalty of law is the point when it crosses the line.

And all things considered I guess I should ring the bell and do this.

Welcome to Left Behind.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I don't think the government will ever mandate the vaccine.

I think it will make businesses do that, for both customers and employees.

Then the choice will be yours, and the system will be rife with deception, corruption, and division.

Just saw a new movie, Songbird. Its backstory is of COVID 19 four years into the lockdown, now COVID 23. It hit on a few likelihoods that made me think.

It was a cheaply made movie, that I probably would never have watched if we weren't in the middle of the COVID saga.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

As somebody said in a different thread and what started this one. They thought they could use a Title VII discrimination suit and possibly stop it. And it should based on the argument I'm making here. The problem is when people (and judges) get irrational they do stupid and irrational things like ignoring the law and ruling from the bench.

And after seeing the previews for that movie I would say if it got that bad then the last thing they are going to do is follow the law. Martial law when declared overrules everything.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Biden has more faith in god than any recent president. You all were calling Trump the chosen one, and he is agnostic at best. He panders to the crowd, but the man has no belief in God. The fact that you think Biden is an antichrist means you fell for his propaganda. You all spend time doing research validating Q and have failed the basic validation on his faith.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I think they will escalate the situation until people are so terrified they will agree to anything.

The natural desire for survival over rules rational thought. Sometimes people will never be able to tell you why they did something, when faced with a life or death situation. Sometimes the desire to live shifts to automatic pilot.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Satan is smarter than you.
If you read the book you would know that.

I think Trump is atheist for sure. "2 corinthians" is all the proof you need.

I'm not convinced Biden has an opinion.

edit on 21-12-2020 by Krahzeef because: editing is fun

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

I thought about that too. Then it dawned on me, if they believe he was chosen by God, they don't know what he was chosen to do.

God has chosen to harden the hearts of those in power before, to motivate his people to get thee out of her.

So, everytime I hear someone say, he is the chosen one, I always think in my mind, chosen for what.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Biden has more faith in god than any recent president. You all were calling Trump the chosen one, and he is agnostic at best. He panders to the crowd, but the man has no belief in God. The fact that you think Biden is an antichrist means you fell for his propaganda. You all spend time doing research validating Q and have failed the basic validation on his faith.

Why Biden Is a Threat to Traditional Christians and Religious Freedom
Link

townhall.com...

www.cnn.com...

patriotpost.us...

Judge by their actions. Not by their words.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Prophecy fail...the shot goes into your left bicep.

Well, one thing is for sure... If this shot has a side effect that causes a mark of some sort (bruise, rash, etc) on your hand or forehead, I have no doubt you'll be the first one saying it's a perfectly normal side effect.
edit on 21-12-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Is it true that every year the flu virus changes to counter attack the flu shot in hence having to then alter the flu shot or Make it stronger every year.

Its like a never ending cycle?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: chr0naut
Merely saying the act of forced vaccination is extremely close to what's being warned about in Revelation. Also it may not be the actual mark warned about the act of being forced to take it is. And who knows what really happens in the body once it's taken.

And as I said the timing on this is truly awful. If one was to be looking for events of the Apocalypse the 2020s is the time to be looking for them.

Why should God waffle about talking of things that won't happen?

If it is in the Bible and is inspired by the Holy Spirit, as I believe it is, then it is word-for-word literally true. The book even warns about reinterpreting the message:

"I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and the holy city, which are described in this book." - Revelation 22:18-19.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Willtell
The closest thing to any Antichrist is Trump. One definition of an Antichrist is a liar.

As a negative archetype Trump fits the bill perfectly.

Na, Trump likes women.... really likes women.

Daniel 11:37 (KJV) Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Surely Trump doesn't give a damn what women desire. He is the archetype of chauvinists.

You really need to read exactly what it says there.

He fits that verse in every aspect there.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Willtell
The closest thing to any Antichrist is Trump. One definition of an Antichrist is a liar.

As a negative archetype Trump fits the bill perfectly.

The Bible tells us that the Spirit of Antichrist is among us already.

THE Antichrist is the personification of this spirit (Satan)

We should be looking at movements, systems, or groups that display the works of this Spirit. It is likely that the Antichrist will come out of this system.

Some hints would be:

Resistance against Christians and Christianity

Resistance against Judo-Christian traditions and morals

Resistance against freedom of worship and assembly

Child sacrifice or the killing of the young

Putting government above individual freedoms

Putting faith in science and other worldly knowledge above the Word of God.

Which system promotes these more? Trumps or Biden’s?

Anti-Christ in terms of its original meaning is pseudo-Christ. A fake Christ. It doesn't mean 'is against Christ'.

Christ (from the Greek 'Christos') means 'anointed'. So if someone calls themselves 'anointed' when they aren't, they are an anti-Christ.

Trump The Anointed?

edit on 21/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: loueber
They could make it mandatory to travel ... your papers please. Didn’t Cuomo just say that they “should” test all people traveling from the UK because now supposedly Covid has mutated... Cuomo sure has some nerve telling the UK what to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join