It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Joe Biden the Antichrist if he does this

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Jesus could come up, slap you in the face and you woldn't have a damned clue. You know why? Cuz you never seen him/she/it.

How could you possibly know?

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Not true.
for Christians, its very easy....

John 10:27
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

John 10:4
When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice.

John 10:14
I am the good shepherd. I know My sheep and My sheep know Me,

John 10:4,8,16
And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice…

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
Somehow I just cannot see Satan, the Angel of Light and Prince of this world entering Jo Bi Den in order to rule over this world.

Why choose a Volkswagen when you can have a Lamborghini?

Why wouldn't he? It's not there's anyone else at home there. Vacant house and all.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

No, on the day when He comes, all will know it's Him. Even those who will hate Him.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

No. Chance. In. H---. Zero.

God Bless...

PS Always be ready...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
i will not take the vaccine because they have no ideal what damage it can do years down the road.
i will be a noncompliant high risk resident & reap the consequences.

But before the mark of the beast there will be the rapture.....i wont be here for the mark.

He didn't promise me it would be easy while im here.
I might have to hijack a food truck with sniper cover to survive...God forgives the warrior.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

I think you may find Forest Trump ticked more Antichrist criteria boxes than Biden ever could.

That being said Bible prophesies are about as reliable as a chocolate teapot so there's that.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
i cant see the antichrist in politics... I expect him to be a fundraiser.

Both party's are out for what they can get.

When we rely on criminals to take care of our check & balances there's going to be consequences.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

I expect him to be fictional as the Bible if I'm honest, and just as much a product of Man.

There are always consequences madenusa, cause and effect being the color of our day.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So then why wasn’t the polio vaccine the start of the end times?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

If you read all my posts you would understand. But put simply it's a timing issue. 72 years after the creation of the nation of Israel. Several other end time events have happened as well.

The 2020s are simply a very bad time to pull Satanic C*.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

I think it all depends who gets sworn in 1-20-21. Trump still has a tenuous path or two to victory. The questions are "Is he aware of it?" And "Does he have the stones to attempt it?"

That being he tells the DOJ to prosecute Biden for the crimes he committed in the China and Ukraine affairs. A couple of felony charges would cause Congress to toss the Electoral College votes and directly elect him from the House.

I'd love to watch it just to see the snowflakes melt down on TV.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Can covids effects compare to those of polo on average children? No, not even close. Far more similar to the common cold and the flu, we don’t mandate flu vaccines. Should we? Considering the many bad effects a flu vaccine can provide, keeping that a personal choice makes sense. Mandating drugs seems overtly authoritarian and defending such a practice as normal seems like an appeal to authority.

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

we don’t mandate flu vaccines.

We do, in some cases. For example, of you want to work in a hospital, you have to get an annual flu shot.

Can covids effects compare to those of polo on average children?

Children are harmed when their parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents. teachers and community role models die from COVID 19.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, I saw that and it made me truly wonder the outcome. Interesting to see how many employers will now make it mandatory. Have to wonder if agains, as usual...who will be most affected. I would guess the "line" workers. Those working from home......maybe not.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I beg to differ.
Signed
Friends of Jim Jones and David Koresch.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thats the problem with sheep. They follow any ole damn thing that feeds them. Straight to the slaughterhouse in 99.9% of cases.

a reply to: loueber

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Even if you're right, I'm planning to take the vaccine. As a Christian, it'll be a great opportunity to show no evil can defeat the power of God.

So true. Although no way in hell I’m getting the vaccine

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Even if you're right, I'm planning to take the vaccine. As a Christian, it'll be a great opportunity to show no evil can defeat the power of God.

You shouldn’t test God. He will dump you on your head.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join