It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Joe Biden the Antichrist if he does this

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The closest thing to any Antichrist is Trump. One definition of an Antichrist is a liar.

As a negative archetype Trump fits the bill perfectly.

Na, Trump likes women.... really likes women.

Daniel 11:37 (KJV) Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Somehow I just cannot see Satan, the Angel of Light and Prince of this world entering Jo Bi Den in order to rule over this world.

Why choose a Volkswagen when you can have a Lamborghini?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
In that verse, "the desire of women" actualy means "the god that women desire" (compare any modern translation).
In other words, he doesn't worship the gods normally favoured by males, NOR the gods normally favoured by females. As the final clause adds, he worships no gods at all.
Never use a snippet of scripture without checking the context for what the verse really means.

edit on 19-12-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Been hearing Presidents are the anti-Christ since Nixon really ramped up on Slick Willie but Bush definitely had that schism attached to him as well.

All I can say is that's not the story I've heard, #1 he will be idolized worldwide and supposedly comes from the middle east. Next, there was an event that was supposed to set him apart, something miraculous. At least that my vague remembrance...
edit on 19-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The closest thing to any Antichrist is Trump. One definition of an Antichrist is a liar.

As a negative archetype Trump fits the bill perfectly.

The Bible tells us that the Spirit of Antichrist is among us already.

THE Antichrist is the personification of this spirit (Satan)

We should be looking at movements, systems, or groups that display the works of this Spirit. It is likely that the Antichrist will come out of this system.

Some hints would be:

Resistance against Christians and Christianity

Resistance against Judo-Christian traditions and morals

Resistance against freedom of worship and assembly

Child sacrifice or the killing of the young

Putting government above individual freedoms

Putting faith in science and other worldly knowledge above the Word of God.

Which system promotes these more? Trumps or Biden’s?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Jesus could come up, slap you in the face and you woldn't have a damned clue. You know why? Cuz you never seen him/she/it.

How could you possibly know?

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Would people please stop thinking that Every American President that comes along is the Fu****g Anti-Christ .

It is seriously getting old.

You really think that Joe Biden is even remotely the Anti-Christ , There is no Anti-Christ .

Religion was created by men , the Bible verses your quoting were written by men it's all of it Flawed and lies written by Jewish mystics to control there people .

The Universe is holding it's breath as it beckons to us hoping that we hearken to it's wisdom and invitation .

We may all very well be doomed , I swear ill be the first one on the Craft that leave this planet if we ever do that is.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Romans 14:11
“For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.”

Philippians 2:
“9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

You will know, I will know. Everyone will know.

Take it or leave, love or hate it, that is for you to decide my friend

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

“The Universe is holding it's breath as it beckons to us hoping that we hearken to it's wisdom and invitation .”

What you wrote here is an example of that spirit. I am not singling you out, we are all guilty of it.

Your phrase could easily be a bible verse if the word “Universe” was substituted with “Christ”.

See how the Spirit of Antichrist works? Substituting the Creation for the Creator?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Will I? Will You?
I see your Romans and Phillippians, raise you Matthew, Peter, John and Corinthians.

So please tell me again how one will know?

Many bended a knee to many a dictator. Even today, so thats a non-starter for me.

Matthew 7:15 ESV / 1,501 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

1 John 4:1 ESV / 1,431 helpful votes
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Matthew 24:24 ESV / 1,341 helpful votes
For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

2 Peter 2:1 ESV / 1,264 helpful votes
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

1 John 4:1-6 ESV / 1,089 helpful votes
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. ...

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ESV / 1,005 helpful votes
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Fully agree, that’s why this will happen and it will leave no doubt:

Matthew 24:27,29-31

“For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be…But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. 31 And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.”

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Riiiiiiight. Cuz if that happened, you would be rushing out to say welcome.

Not.

You would be spazzing out and running for the basement. Same as everyone else.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

in hollywood you could make a career with such ideas.

what does the antichrist actually do with all those who do not believe in god or do not believe in such nonsense?
evil has always been part of human history. you don't need an antichrist for that.

biden speaking.
- hey joe, this is your boss, the devil.
ah, hi boss. what's up?
- it's about the vaccination, you know what to do?
sure boss, everybody must get vaccinated.
- exactly! harharhar! then they are immune and i can't get infected anymore and can finally conquer the world! harharhar!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Wrong, right out the gate. No one knows or will know the time(s). So, speculating is fun, but won't work.

Signs are true among ages...easily mistaken repetitively....2,000-3000 years? You're still gonna be waiting.

Or, you're a non-believer in some...of the Scriptures....

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Riiiiiiight. Cuz if that happened, you would be rushing out to say welcome.

Not.

You would be spazzing out and running for the basement. Same as everyone else.

LOL

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
For the love of all things decent, don't any of you posters in this thread go into politics. You scare the # out of me with your religiosity. Any one who tries to impose their religious beliefs on me will meet with the rage of an atheist. I don't care what you believe in, just keep it quiet, and keep it to yourselves.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
For the love of all things decent, don't any of you posters in this thread go into politics. You scare the # out of me with your religiosity. Any one who tries to impose their religious beliefs on me will meet with the rage of an atheist. I don't care what you believe in, just keep it quiet, and keep it to yourselves.

Dude this is a thread with “Antichrist” in the title.

Go practice your speech suppression somewhere else!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, the prophecy states the horns of the ram will be broken. Then the ram is killed. The ram and it's horns are the "kings" of Media and Persia. I would say with the deaths of Saddam and Mullah Omar the horns are broken. I'm watching Iran now.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Wrong, right out the gate. No one knows or will know the time(s). So, speculating is fun, but won't work.

Signs are true among ages...easily mistaken repetitively....2,000-3000 years? You're still gonna be waiting.

Or, you're a non-believer in some...of the Scriptures....

We are told that we can know the “season” but not the “time”.

The ability for man to totally destroy ourselves and the planet.

The coming together of nations and languages (think Babel).

The technology that allows for a mark in order to buy and sell.

These are some things that point to the possibility that it is the season.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The timing of it. There is 2 prophesies with timelines in the Bible and they seem to intersect in the 2020s. Also there's been a number of events that appear to be fig tree leaves popping open from the fig tree parable.

To start with the day of Jezreel prophecy of Hosea predicted that Israel and Judah were to face a long term curse. One where the country is destroyed and left barren and the people killed or taken away as slaves. But in verse 6-2 the prophecy has a timeline. The curse is 2 days in the presence of the Lord and the 3rd day is the day of Jezreel. BUT. According to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those days are 1000 year periods of time. The curse is 2000 years long. And it appears that the name "day of Jezreel" is really just another name for the 1000 year reign of the saints from Revelation. And it would appear the curse started in the twenties AD.

The 2nd prophecy to worry about is the fig tree parables from Mark and Matthew. From the first event to the last it will happen in the lifetime of the "generation" being born at the time of the first event. And while we can never know the first event we do know the 2nd. The creation of the nation of Israel in 1948. I would propose that was the 2nd fig leaf of the fig tree parable and as such it can be used as a rough indicator of how long the "generation" has been running. 72 and 1/2 years approximately as of now. And as such it would appear we're running out of time.

Also on the fig tree parable. There is several other events that look like end time events from Daniel as well. The 9-11 attacks sure look like a fulfillment of the Daniel 11-2 prophecy. And the Afghanistan and Iraq attacks sure look like fulfillments of the Daniel 8 prophecy of the horns of the ram being broken.

And that would be 5 fig leaves. And if I'm right about this then the pause we're in currently will break and the world we know will be totally different in 2 years or less.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join