It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Joe Biden the Antichrist if he does this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The closest thing to any Antichrist is Trump. One definition of an Antichrist is a liar.

As a negative archetype Trump fits the bill perfectly.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

The vaccine is being pushed as something you should do to protect others.

The Operation Warp Speed vaccines that were made too fast, don't protect others and barely protects the recipient.

Its efficacy is based in reduction of symptoms, and the recipient benefits from mild symptoms to no symptoms at all. But they do not guarantee that the recipient won't still be able to spread the virus.

So the new vaccines can't be mandated, because they do not benefit others, and places the recipient at a possible risk.

I have linked this a number of times.

Scientists involved in oversight of the Operation Warp Speed COVID-19 vaccine trials are tempering excitement about efficacy, noting that the studies haven't shown yet whether the products can prevent transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

www.medscape.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The closest thing to any Antichrist is Trump. One definition of an Antichrist is a liar.

But then again so does Biden. He did commit the crimes of taking bribes, blackmail, and abuse of power in the China and Ukraine affairs. But my real guess is that the AC would be someone in the Biden Administration. I think he's still 2-5 years off yet.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: Trueman

The way the prophecy is worded I don't think it applies as long as it's a voluntary choice. Once it's mandatory I think it is though.

But the vaccine goes in your upper arm, so we know that there isn't a connection. Simple as that.

Now, an rfid chip in your hand or facial recognition is another story.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The main "antichrist thing" is to say "I am the Christ".
The beast of Revelation is a power dominating the world AND persecuting Christians.
We must identify the beast first in order to identify his mark
NOT the other way round.
If there is no identifiable beast, then the time hasn't come yet. Wait for it to happen, and then worry about it.

edit on 19-12-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Are you stating right here that you are not a liar?

Satan wants blood. He wants dead babies. By appointing pro life judges, Trump just made a big mess for Satan. Satan used the media, and BLM, antifa, and his smart mouth foot soldiers to attack Trump, Christians, and people with moral values.

Now he is trying to slip a pedophile and a prossy into power, to ramp up the attack on Gods people. Slaughter those babies! Keep that blood flowing for Baal

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

For an "identifiable" beast I would refer you to the Daniel 8 prophecy. There it predicts the "evil one" of the end times comes out of a nation that had conquered 3 nations in the middle east/old Persia. As of now the US has the dubious honor of conquering 2 nations in the middle east.

So I would ask "Are we seeing the initial stirrings of the little horn?"

You do realize the AC comes out of the United States right?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Biden's word is absolutely good and he would never ever do the opposite of what he says he would do

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
No, I don't realise anything of the kind, about his place of origin. I still think it is better to identify the beast/antichrist by seeing his specific functions in action, rather than trying to identify him in advance by dubious clues.
WHEN someone starts persecuting the church, we will know that we have a persecutor on our hands. Until then, we do not need to know. God is not requiring us to do anything in advance of his appearance.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

In fact ... Biden has said the opposite in regard to mandatory vaccine:

Yeah but Biden's the Antichrist man so he would say that because , you know ... he's the deceiver !

Only Saint Donald , the bringer of truth , can save us.

Never ceases to amaze.

I guess we can add BDS as a diagnosed syndrome now.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
No, I don't realise anything of the kind, about his place of origin. I still think it is better to identify the beast/antichrist by seeing his specific functions in action, rather than trying to identify him in advance by dubious clues.
WHEN someone starts persecuting the church, we will know that we have a persecutor on our hands. Until then, we do not need to know. God is not requiring us to do anything in advance of his appearance.

Actually he is.

Mark 13
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I honestly question whether any POTUS, could mandate a vaccine. Even if he tried I doubt it would result in anymore vaccinations than might otherwise be volontarily signed up for. Compliance would probably be fairly low and there's no apparent enforcement mechanism other than perhaps attaching it as a requirement for reciept of government benefits. And that probably isnt posssible with the legacy programs like Social Security. They might try to make it compulsory under medicare but considering the stupidity of medicare that wouldnt work very well either.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

" I did not have sexual relations with that woman " - Bill Clinton

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" - Barack Obama

You were saying something about liars ?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I wouldn't call it conquering. To me conquering them means to completely subdue them, we no longer had the political will at home to go that distance. We conquered Germany and Japan after WWII, but we did no such thing with any Middle Eastern nation.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The POTUS can't, but the bureaucrats did. The EEOC just said that it's OK for employers to require it.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Biden's a politician, and therefore, a psychopath.

Psychopaths lie.
edit on 19-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Jesus Christ man, peeps been predicting the end of the world since, the beginning of the world. Thing is you would'nt know Jesus from from Joseph. or Satan from Sampson.

How could you???

I mean peeps on here thing Trump is Jesus AND the Anti Christ ffs.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Allergic, can't take the shot!

I'm saved from the evil, satanic Jao Bai-Dan!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
geezzz....you people on the right need to get a grip...I'm taking the vaccine as soon as i can, the rest of you can take your chances of dying from it.

you know...if you really want a conspiracy...i would, on purpose make this sound bad, so that no republicans would get vaxed because they thought it was done by the democrats...how to get rid of a couple of million right-wing voters...simply play to their fears....you guys are to easy
edit on 19-12-2020 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: Trueman

The way the prophecy is worded I don't think it applies as long as it's a voluntary choice. Once it's mandatory I think it is though.

They will continue to market the vaccine as being completely "voluntary". But as time passes and the country starts opening back up, the "voluntary" vaccination will be mandatory to gain entry into any indoor public place. So the "voluntary" part will become less and less "voluntary".

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join