It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PART II SolarWinds Won't Confirm if Hack Breached U.S. Military, White House but THE FEDS DID!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Read on Grasshoppers as my latest comic book just arrived this week!

My contacts have also mention that they; described affectionately as "the commies" have been on the inside for over 6 months. So WTF as in just "where" TF is Adam Schiff and why did he let this slide. Oh, now I get it. He has a passion for Russian caviar and dancing prostitutes who urinate on their customers. Might he and and Alexander Puddin be bed buddies?

www.fedagent.com

This is continued portion of the original thread as it has been verified at the Federal Level. As such the situation is ongoing and fluid. Time for Marshall Law anyone?

Here's my original Thread and link:

Original Thread

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) issued an emergency directive on the evening of December 13, 2020 in response to a massive data breach due to a critical software vulnerability that impacted several federal agencies. Agencies were instructed to shut off the Solarwinds Orion software, which hackers used to compromise federal email accounts. The software is used to monitor and manage IT infrastructure in a large-scale environment. Government officials suspect the hackers responsible are a part of a Russian government intelligence unit called “Cozy Bear,” who also infiltrated the Democratic National Committee in 2016. CISA’s emergency directive instructed all agencies using the Orion software to disconnect the software by noon on Monday. Agencies were then required to submit a report to CISA to ensure they had followed the protocol. The directive states, “Until such time as CISA directs affected entities to rebuild the Windows operating system and reinstall the SolarWinds software package, agencies are prohibited from (re)joining the Windows host OS to the enterprise domain.” SolarWinds, in a December 14 filing to the Securities and Exchange Commission, said fewer than 18,000 customers were impacted by this breach, and the company provided 33,000 customers with information on how to mitigate potential damage on their website. The Departments of Treasury and Commerce were affected by this data hack. The extent of the breach at other agencies is still being investigated. CISA is currently without a permanent director. Former CISA Director Chris Krebs, who was fired in November for disputing election fraud claims, tweeted after news of the hack, “Immediately activate your incident response team. Odds are you're not affected, as this may be a resource intensive hack. Focus on your Crown Jewels. You can manage this.” The 2021 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) reestablishes the position of National Cybersecurity Director in the White House and places a significant focus on improving cyber security. While the full scope of the breach is still being assessed, email accounts may have been compromised as early as June 2020. Sue Gordon, a former top deputy in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, said of the breach, “It is massively disruptive once you have long-term penetration by a nation-state.”

edit on 19-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added link

edit on 19-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 19-12-2020 by Waterglass because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Martial Law? Really? Knock off the fearmongering.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Really. Since your in a state of confusion I will clarify it for you with factual references to USA Federal Agents and what they read.

So your better than them?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Everybody can yell from the mountain tops martial law and it's justified because of A, B, and/or C, but this is ATS and usually more evidence is needed to show this isn't some BS PSYOP from the CIA, NSA, DOD, and/or FBI. Among other alphabet contingencies.

Flipping that switch right now at this particular moment in history might completely alter the American landscape forever and become a switch that's difficult to turn off.

It's so absurd to discuss now and any successful launch of such an idea there had better have a more broad coalition than what has been seen so far.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Really. Since your in a state of confusion I will clarify it for you with factual references to USA Federal Agents and what they read.

So your better than them?

Nope, it's fear-mongering all the way. No one except the far fringe on either side wants military action, not even your source. Once that starts it will be a national bloodbath and they know it. Stop falling for the fear tactics and live your life.

edit on 19-12-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The way its being reported in the MSM and the types of symbology used to portray the story make me think this a deepstate hack. Not directly caused by the Russians or Chinese.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

If interesting GCHQ uk may have been hacked too. (Solar winds) They are looking into it.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Is this post fan fiction to promote your creative work?

I will admit I'm confused.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Fiction, really. No, its to point out alphanumeric numbers.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

OK, your opinion. However, can we say that Biden was elected the POTUS by USA citizens or other? I am not a Trump supporter, nor did I vote for him in 2020 but I really smell something bad Hal and its not 2001 again.

I am not afraid of Martial law so what are you afraid of? Will it be bad for your business?
edit on 19-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 19-12-2020 by Waterglass because: big time typo

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Trump, Keep to the script!

?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

OK, your opinion. However, can we say that Biden was elected the POTUS by USA citizens or other? I am not a Trump supporter, nor did I vote for him in 2020 but I really smell something bad Hal and its not 2001 again.

I am not afraid of Martial law so what are you afraid of? Will it be bad for your business?

Other, sure. Of course there was something bad, the fraud that's being ignored. But Martial Law isn't going to fix it. I'm not afraid of much, but I do loathe the idea of our military being called out to control the population. That's what it's for. Curfews, restricted movements, etc. and it's not the solution to our screwed up election. We have to keep pressuring our elected officials to do what's right and don't stop until we either get them to do it or get different people in that will. We had a start with Trump tipping the career politicians' canoes over ever chance he got, but now we have to put up with another four years of Obama.

I'm not totally sure you understand what Martial Law entails. It's not a walk in the park from what I understand.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Who is this Marshall Law everybody keeps talking about? Is he from one of those old westerns like Marshall Dillon?

TCB

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 19-12-2020 by TrulyColorBlind because: Double post.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

I'm not totally sure you understand what Martial Law entails. It's not a walk in the park from what I understand.

I think it would be good for a lot of people if what martial law entails could be explained in black and white. I don't think it's quite as bad as you believe it is, and I don't think it will just be a breeze like a few others think it will be. Somebody needs to explain this, or at least give their informed opinion on it. I'm not real knowledgable about it, do you know anything? If so, please put it here. I think it might be quite useful.

TCB
edit on 19-12-2020 by TrulyColorBlind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Solly, a complete misspelling.

Anyway, since hansom Hals response look what pops up in the MSM on MSN.com :

Several stories on martial law:

Trump pushes back on reported talk of martial law: 'Fake News'

Well, I didn't know you had a thingy for Miss Kitty

edit on 20-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

That's fair. Notice the MSM spin on Trump and Martial Law today? Something must be in the wind as I am sure that our threads here on ATS don't drive the MSN narrative.

What does scares me is the social "blocking" of news. For example, take Governor Andrew Cuomo. He has an accuser who claims he sexually harassed her.

I like him but never voted for him but fair is fair meaning if he did harass someone then whats up with the lack of coverage of the story by MSM. I guess that's what black people men when they say "white" privilege as hes gets it, as in "protection" but she doesn't.

Ever sue someone or something as in a business. Think its a walk in the park? Nah, unless the accuser is crazy your in for 7 years of pure hell. That's why unless this person is crazy it is my opinion that its of substance. Also, her lawyer is on the hook as in he has to meet and check all the boxes from which t even get the suit in front of a judge. But you wont get that here on this blog.

edit on 20-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: HalWesten

I think it would be good for a lot of people if what martial law entails could be explained in black and white. I don't think it's quite as bad as you believe it is, and I don't think it will just be a breeze like a few others think it will be. Somebody needs to explain this, or at least give their informed opinion on it. I'm not real knowledgable about it, do you know anything? If so, please put it here. I think it might be quite useful.

TCB

Here is a decent explanation:

Martial law is an extreme and rare measure used to control society during war or periods of civil unrest or chaos. According to the Supreme Court, the term martial law carries no precise meaning (Duncan v. Kahanamoku, 327 U.S. 304, 66 S. Ct. 606, 90 L. Ed. 688 [1946]). However, most declarations of martial law have some common features. Generally, the institution of martial law contemplates some use of military force. To a varying extent, depending on the martial law order, government military personnel have the authority to make and enforce civil and criminal laws. Certain civil liberties may be suspended, such as the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures, freedom of association, and freedom of movement. And the writ of Habeas Corpus may be suspended (this writ allows persons who are unlawfully imprisoned to gain freedom through a court proceeding).

In the United States, martial law has been instituted on the national level only once, during the Civil War, and on a regional level only once, during World War II. Otherwise, it has been limited to the states. Uprisings, political protests, labor strikes, and riots have, at various times, caused several state governors to declare some measure of martial law.

Or:

In the United States, martial law usually refers to a power that, in an emergency, allows the military to take the place of the civilian government and exercise jurisdiction over civilians in a particular area. But “martial law” has no established definition, because across history, different people have used the term to describe a wide variety of actions, practices, or roles for the military. The law governing it is complicated and unsettled — and, as a result, the concept has never been well understood.

As such, we can expect anything from what little is defined to the suspension of our rights as Lincoln did. You know the saying, prepare for the worst, hope for the best. I don't see the best circumstance happening in the current climate given the propensity for groups of people running wild and burning down neighborhoods and businesses.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Thank you for that information! I truly don't see a need for such drastic measures as that in this current situation. People are reasonably calm right now, so they're not the problem. Like I said, some sheriffs can be sent out with warrants to arrest the traitors and that could solve the real problem. I don't think these traitors, being as who they are, would put up much of a fight.

TCB

Where did all the ads go here on ATS? Did they get a buyer? Some threads have been deleted, so it's hard for me to respond back to some comments I left.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join