It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cross the G-D Rubicon already

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: carsforkids

Right.

You're calling for sedition.

We hear you.

Left wing training 101--- Blame the opposition for being what you are actually representing. In this case, sedition.

You were such easy pickings.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Do you hear yourself? You sound like a stark raving lunatic. One created under the same rules of coercion that were used by Adolf Hitler. Perhaps you should study about Gustave LeBon. You are a victim of the same coercion, ready to kill your brothers, children, women. posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Gryphon66

You'd prefer that our country be overthrown, the Constitution trampled and the rule-of-law be set aside.

I'd prefer Donald Trump do it to save us from the Chi con Dems who
would damn sure do it any way. And for you to say the country will
go on just the same. That's just the thing you have to say. But it's a
GD lie and even you know that. If ya don't then you're not worth the time
it takes to interrupt your private little conversation on a public forum.

Only under the watchful patriotism of the savior of America
Donald Trump!

The Democrats deserve the death penalty and Trumps the guy to do it.
I hope he uses a sand blaster clean out the rest of DC.

Now what?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You still sound like a lunatic. That's what. All of this that you think is going on is only going on in your head. Why are you so afraid of me? What is it about me that scares you? The fact that I want you to have health care? The fact that I want clean water and clean air?"Dems" are not out for you and nobody is coming for your guns. I'm one of those dems and I have quite an extensive collection of weaponry. I come from a military family of over 45 years and am married to a Navy corpsman. I Recognize your condition, we have seen it before.

originally posted by: MayRenee
Do you hear yourself? You sound like a stark raving lunatic. One created under the same rules of coercion that were used by Adolf Hitler. Perhaps you should study about Gustave LeBon. You are a victim of the same coercion, ready to kill your brothers, children, women. posted by: carsforkids

You'd prefer that our country be overthrown, the Constitution trampled and the rule-of-law be set aside.

I'd prefer Donald Trump do it to save us from the Chi con Dems who
would damn sure do it any way. And for you to say the country will
go on just the same. That's just the thing you have to say. But it's a
GD lie and even you know that. If ya don't then you're not worth the time
it takes to interrupt your private little conversation on a public forum.

Only under the watchful patriotism of the savior of America
Donald Trump!

The Democrats deserve the death penalty and Trumps the guy to do it.
I hope he uses a sand blaster clean out the rest of DC.

Now what?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Right.

We hear you.

Left wing training 101--- Blame the opposition for being what you are actually representing. In this case, sedition.

There's nothing "left wing" about it. You guys employ the simplest means of argumentation. What you just did is a semantic reversal, we see this in 4-5 year olds with the phrase "I know you are but what am I?"

It's one of the most basic denial arguments. It's ... cute.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Right.

We hear you.

There's nothing "left wing" about it. You guys employ the simplest means of argumentation. What you just did is a semantic reversal, we see this in 4-5 year olds with the phrase "I know you are but what am I?"

1971 called
They want saul alinsky back

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Biden's not a communist. That's an old saw.

It's also meaningless, and you and those like you who constantly misuse the term, have made it ridiculous (which of course, is why its fed to you thorugh your chosen corporate media.)

Biden is a corporatist. He keeps his masters happy. So happy, in fact, he was finally rewarded after years of faithful service.

No one cares if you think BIden is illegitimate. That changes exactly bupkis. You've been manipulated to place your identity in some external locus ... like Trump or the Republican party, and that makes you easily manipulable.

Stop listening to the media. Start trying so hard to identify with "a side." Start thinking.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

On the off-hand chance that you're trying to respond to my post, I'm glad to chat if needed, but I can't determine your intent because of your formatting,

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Right.

We hear you.

1971 called

A response worthy of you: The one that smelt it, dealt it.

You're the only one other than Glenn Beck that talks about Alinsky.

/shrug

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Right.

We hear you.

1971 called

A response worthy of you: The one that smelt it, dealt it.

You're the only one other than Glenn Beck that talks about Alinsky.

/shrug

Easily the stupidest post of the day!

Thanks!
Needed a morning laugh!

P.S.
Post history destroys you sudden " anti-extremest" stance, as if anyone would believe you were "centered"
Lol
"what we can say, without question, is that Trump represents the same political forces that every Strong Authoritarian political movement has embodied.

I personally think it's 100x worse than Mr. Hitler; Hitler only wanted Europe for Germany."

Own it!

edit on 20/12/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/12/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Negative.

Have the military hold another election with observers from both parties in the swing states.

Once everbody is satisfied that it was above board accept the results fair and square.

Perhaps you can point to the part in our Constitution where the President is allowed to discard our Election results and install his own by force. Hmmm?

Given your extensive knowledge of our country, I'm sure you can do that ... yes?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The untapped Federal Reserve funds are to be returned to the general pool according to the latest Toomey compromise.
That did not result in an increase of the personal stimulus checks to $1200.
If I were a Trump chess GM I might argue that if we waited till next year to issue checks for $1200-$2000 rather than just $600 now it might have a more positive effect.
There is no arguing that we *need* COVID relief now, the average renter that is behind on their rent owes more than $6500.
Question is whether those people who need relief most would be able to utilize $600 effectively or if would it just be wasted? For example bankruptcy and foreclosure strategists often take advantage of hopeless debt situations kicking the can down the road to ultimately be paid by larger insured pools.
For those that will soon be able to return to work, their COVID *debt* is a serious hit on their credit cards costing 21% interest, but that could be removed by a personal stimulus measure next year.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

I tend to agree with many that the international resposne to COVID is about the most blatant example of the power of the underlying elite that actually rule our world.

I used to worry about fiscal irresponsibilty, but, our entire economy now is based on electronic fictions. These are manipulated at will.

The idea that $600 would make any significant difference in any individual's life is so laughable as to be the equivalent of a global joke, IMO.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

We discussed the reported economic statistical fictions back in February.
Essentially only insiders were getting briefed about real economic activity and some of them were trading with that advantage.
There is a real need to raise taxes before the end of the year to balance the high expenditures.
If we don't see the end game this year it could mean they are just going to kick the table over and default.
Shorter term the US dollar took a big hit at the end of trading day Friday and the UK is facing new lock down issues.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

We discussed the reported economic statistical fictions back in February.
Essentially only insiders were getting briefed about real economic activity and some of them were trading with that advantage.
There is a real need to raise taxes before the end of the year to balance the high expenditures.
If we don't see the end game this year it could mean they are just going to kick the table over and default.
Shorter term the US dollar took a big hit at the end of trading day Friday and the UK is facing new lock down issues.

If I still believed in any sort of logical relationship between expenditures and income at the level of the United States government, I would agree with you. Sadly, the only sector at present that has sufficent resources to offset the mind-numbing expenditures that have been "required" are the upper 1% (arbitrary) economic class.

The entire economy in the last couple of decades has been organized around redistribution of wealth to the very rich, so I doubt very seriously, that taxing the resources that are needed results in a solution.

The lower and middle classes will be given just enough to survive on, to keep them working, no more.
edit on 20-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Lol...

Do what thou wilt
Then do nothing else

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Lol...

Do what thou wilt
Then do nothing else

How Thelematic of you.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You can’t rely on Trump to save you, at this point it’s up to the people to do something !

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

I'm one of those dems

Are you a Chi com Dem?
Are you a far left radical?
Do you understand the difference between them and moderates
which I assume you are? The only fear I have is for the future of
our kids. You have faith in some pretty odd ball whack job people.

I don't. They say they're coming for our firearms. Well I have to
believe 'em. Then you and your ilk say the country will go on like
it alway6s has. But I'm the one who sounds like a lunatic?? Do you
have even the slightest idea what a gun grab will do this country?
And how bat sh'#t f#$@%^g spun ducky woo woo I'd have to be to
take your word for it?

You people are worse than loony. You're perfect democrats. Trump
needs to lock all the wackos up for military tribunals right now today.
While the power is his to do so. It isn't lunacy because they brought it
on themselves. From the Clintons all the way thru the Obama
administration. Schiff Nadler Pelosi they're all obvious felons. I can
sum every negative thing you are up with one word. Democrat.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

You can’t rely on Trump to save you, at this point it’s up to the people to do something !

WHAT!

Do something? If you don't have an idea behind that common
knowledge just STFU. I'm open for any half baked idea at this
point. I'll do it NP.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

If the Military had to step in and arrest people for govt corruption, they would probably have to arrest EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM, BOTH PARTIES. The rot is just that bad at this point. Thats the irony, the anger of Trump supporters and those on the left is basically over the same thing, a corrupt cabal that runs the govt and cares nothing for the people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join