It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cross the G-D Rubicon already

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: underwerks

Just reverse everything you just said and then you will have the truth.

Currently , you are freaking NUTS.

Do you find it fascinating that both extremist sides say the same thing?

I do.

Yes, it is a paradox to you isn't it?

Someday maybe you can ask God who was correct.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Just reverse everything you just said and then you will have the truth.

Currently , you are freaking NUTS.

Do you find it fascinating that both extremist sides say the same thing?

I do.

Yes, it is a paradox to you isn't it?

Someday maybe you can ask God who was correct.

Nah. It's not a paradox to me at all.

Extremists are either controlled by the corporate media message or are in league with it.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You'd prefer that our country be overthrown, the Constitution trampled and the rule-of-law be set aside.

I'd prefer Donald Trump do it to save us from the Chi con Dems who
would damn sure do it any way. And for you to say the country will
go on just the same. That's just the thing you have to say. But it's a
GD lie and even you know that. If ya don't then you're not worth the time
it takes to interrupt your private little conversation on a public forum.

Only under the watchful patriotism of the savior of America
Donald Trump!

The Democrats deserve the death penalty and Trumps the guy to do it.
I hope he uses a sand blaster clean out the rest of DC.

Now what?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The volume on the Fascist States of America will be turned up if Biden and Harris are sworn in. It gets even worse of the Dems get control of the senate. We will become by definition a Fascist country.

Control of the media and supporting the agenda was just the beginning. Control of the voting system was next. The control of the military is the last step. They supposedly already have Control over 81 million who believe them.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 19-12-2020 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Let me guess: you'd like Trump to declare martial law, invoke the Insurrection Act, establish military tribunals, execute his enemies, and declare himself President for the next four years or hell ... as long as he wants to be.

You can put those words in my mouth just fine.
That's right I said it! Because every word of it sounds better than
the alternative that btw. You failed to describe with the same diligence.
At least Trump has earned my trust he handles power better than
anyone else in DC.

You can't be serious. There is a LONG way to go before that would become necessary. I don't think you'd participate anyway, most people that are calling for it wouldn't have the courage to fight.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Negative.

Have the military hold another election with observers from both parties in the swing states.

Once everbody is satisfied that it was above board accept the results fair and square.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Negative.

Have the military hold another election with observers from both parties in the swing states.

Once everbody is satisfied that it was above board accept the results fair and square.

LOL ... I love how you're practicing your "military jargon" that's cute.

So, how will Trump command the military to do this election since to do so would be seditious?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Right.

You're calling for sedition.

We hear you.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Now, when everything is at stake, I hope he takes the only logical step forward.

The alternative is to hand over everything near and dear on a silver platter to the degenerate sellouts without an ounce of resistance.

Is Donald Trump who I think he is?

I hope so.

The logical step is to go golfing on Jan 21....What do you want him to do? lol

You don't like it, and I don't like it, but your alternative would be the cure is worst than the disease.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
GET READY!

President Trump on Saturday promised a "wild" protest in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6, as he continued to deny that he lost the election.

"Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election," he tweeted. "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Protests in the Senate
Protests in the House
Protests in the Streets
Protested electors
Protests against Joe Biden
Protests against the Biden Crime Family

Pro-America vs Anti-America (Good vs Evil)

OH MY....

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah. Whatever. Maybe the Space Force Guardians will be on hand led by Galactic Command General Buzz Lightyear.

But I doubt it.

Here's what your linked article from Foxnews actually says:

Some Trump allies have planned to call for a debate in the House when the election results are received. However, those plans were dealt a blow when Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell asked his Republican colleagues in the Senate not to contest the election results on Jan. 6, when a joint session of Congress formally accepts the count.

McConnell’s move could effectively end any hopes of a last-minute reprieve for the president. A majority of both chambers of Congress (including the Democratic-controlled House) would be needed to upend the election results.

Source

But if y'all are serious about this whole insurrection thing, I think I'd start it somewhere else than a small-to-medium size rally on the Washington Mall.

But that's just me.

edit on 19-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The radical left is almost right about tearing it all down. Sad fact is most of it (gov personnel) aren't worth keeping. They have ingrained themselves in to power cliches and get fat from corrupt practices. Everything unconstitutional (like NEA) needs to go along with them. Only those of proven clean character and without corruption should remain. That should save us at least 70% of the Federal budget.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

“It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, more vengeance, more desolation. War is hell.”
-Sherman

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Im not responding to you insomuch as highlighting your response to show conservatives what we're dealing with.

People might say a military response would rip the social fabric of your society apart.

I contend through your response the social fabric has already been shredded to pieces.

I can in no way, shape or form have a reasonable discussion with you, nor you with me.

We might have a very enjoyable discussion when it comes to aliens and the paranormal as I have done so time and again on this site with never-Trumpers but when it comes to politics the disconnect is very real.

Everything I said in my post is the truth. It isn’t a conspiracy, it isn’t an opinion, it’s verifiable fact. And has been known for a long time before Trump came down that escalator and announced his running for the Presidency.

You choose to believe the opposite for whatever reason you do. Another poster tried to paint my view as “extreme” which it isn’t in the slightest. It’s reality. This idea that your “opinion” is just as valid as what we know to be fact is one of the main things wrong with current society. And the source of the disconnect.

Everything you guys use to support your belief that Trump is an outsider fighting the deep state was concocted through focus groups by Cambridge Analytica before Trump ran his campaign. They’re all buzz words that tested well with his base. And they don’t mean anything more than that. That’s the truth, and it’s verifiable with just a little bit of research on your part. Trump is not the person you think he is.

The real people you need to be concerned about are the ones here who paint what actually happened as an “extreme” viewpoint. Because for a person to do that they obviously have an agenda they’re trying to push.
edit on 19-12-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There will be no insurrection, no military tribunals, no martial law.

The Electoral College vote will be confirmed on Jan. 6th and Biden inaugurated on Jan. 20th.

The dreams of so many core authoritarians will be dashed, thankfully.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I can honestly say that I do not wish war upon anyone.

I do however advocate to stand up for what you believe in. Or take it in your stride. If the majority truly want what the democrats are selling then I say give the people what they want.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DanDanDat

The source you quoted in your reply was Russia Today and they put their own spin on this.

That does seem obvious

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

If and when that happens, ole POPS the big guy will become
the first communist leader of the U.S. He will not be a valid
president, but an illegitimate one. He will join the ranks of
Putin, and other communist leaders that were all installed
in communist regimes.

74 Million people will not be silenced easily.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

. I don't think you'd participate anyway, most people that are calling for it wouldn't have the courage to fight.

I can't blame you a damn bit for your reluctance. It's highly improbable that
you would think any other way about someone you don't know from Adam.
I know it isn't my skin color that's for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join