It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cross the G-D Rubicon already

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

This may sound dramatic to you, but I believe if Biden becomes president America as we all know it will be finished.

It might not happen overnight, but your nation will be ruined.

At which point do you stand up and defend that which you hold dear?

When your news media isn't lying to you, it's openly laughing at your dilemma, and then they ridicule your concerns.

They don't respect conservatives anymore, you have been reduced to an effigy.

You are a stranger in your own homeland.

At which point do you stop going along with the madness?

If you throw a frog into boiling water it will try to escape but if you slowly heat it over time it will just sit there and eventually boil in its own juices.

Complacency and submission to authority has been a disaster each and every time throughout history.

Are you submitting?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: 19Bones79
This is not a battle that can be won by "crossing the Rubicon". It would rip in two the fabric that barely holds this nation intact. That delicate balance would be gone, and there would be no turning back.

The democrats already crossed the rubicon. This is not a fight to keep the two parties simpatico.
This is a fight for survival. Read your signature.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
It might not happen overnight, but your nation will be ruined.

The vast majority of Americans DGAF what some foreigner thinks.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I hope that fear is tangible.

"If that f---ing bastard wins, we’re all going to hang from nooses! You better fix this s---!"

Yet ... he ... never ... got ... them. He played with their fear ... and played ... and played ... and played ...

First mistake ... last mistake. He rides away slumped in the saddle. We're left with the aftermath.

We need to get regular people to run the country. These 'puppets of the elite' are wrecking us.

edit on 19122020 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Fight like you are the 3rd monkey on the ramp to Noah’s ark and it’s starting to rain.

The Democratic Party has supported sedition and committed treason on state and federal levels. Their support of Antifa and unwillingness to protect the population from riots and looting is well documented. They held the population for ransom over stimulus relief for people and small businesses. They did it for political gain. They have committed voter fraud as well that is also well documented. The Democratic Party is the enemy of the state and at least half the population of the United States.

Burying our heads in the sand and pretending all is okay would be wrong.

Well said. I do not support a military action of any kind at the moment, I'm still hoping we can resolve these issues peacefully regardless of what the Dems want. They've been stoking the fires of violence for decades and it needs to stop.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Do you believe the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign?

If they had competent people working in their intelligence agencies, yes. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump had been under surveillance since the 1990’s. You’re talking about someone who did shady business deals with adversaries of the United States.

What on earth makes you think a person like that wouldn’t be watched. Hell, a giant Russian money laundering ring was busted in the apartment right under his in Trump tower. He was also implicated in a money laundering scheme with the freaking Iranian revolutionary guard not even 5 years before running for President. I bet our intelligence agencies crapped a brick when they saw him win the Republican nomination. Compromised is putting it lightly.

Do you believe your entertainment and media and education institutions have been infected with the slow rot of communism?

I believe your brain has been infected with visions of communists everywhere because the party you love uses that catch phrase to demonize anything they don’t like, whether it’s actual communism or not. It’s like the 1950’s all over again with you guys. I’d hope we were smart enough as a society to see beyond that by now. I guess not.

Do you believe that an internal group of sycophants is conspiring with foreign state actors that would put them in the categories of treasonous sell outs and enemy forces?

Yes that did happen. But the person investigating it chose to go by a decades old memo that said the President can’t be prosecuted while President. All the while the President himself installed an attorney general who had coincidentally I’m sure, just written an editorial talking about how the President can’t be charged with crimes while President. Then the same attorney general straight up lied about the conclusions of the investigation, and you all lapped it up. All it takes is a read through of the Mueller report to see how full of #### William Barr is. And you all still go around like it vindicated Trump, while if you actually read it, it’s the exact opposite.

Do you believe that sober rational conversation is still an option when the throwback against you is always racist, sexist etc?

Do you believe that bathing in liberal tears for four years would lead to anyone wanting a rational conversation with you? Do you believe loudly supporting a man who divides the people of America as a political strategy is going to lead to some kind of unity?

Those are rhetorical questions. Because I doubt many of you even looked beyond the momentary satisfaction of “owning the libs”. And now you want to act surprised when most of America calls you out for all of the crap you’ve been spewing for 4 years. Cry me a river.

Is Donald Trump who I think he is?

I seriously doubt it. He’s a senile, diaper wearing actor who wears a girdle who doesn’t even own the buildings with his name on it. He’s been playing a character since the 1980’s and made a business off of licensing his name because of his perceived success. None of this is secret information, all you have to do is look back at his past endeavors and listen to what everyone who’s worked with him has to say.

Then in the 1990’s he began his involvement with different oligarchs around the world helping them launder money through the properties he did own at the time. Which is probably around the time our intelligence agencies started keeping a file on him.

All the credit for who you think Donald Trump is goes to the producers of The Apprentice. Who created the tough “You’re fired!” guy out of a woefully in debt horrible businessman. And over half of America was dumb enough to believe reality TV is real and not scripted, so they bought in to it.

There’s no shame in being had, it happens to everyone once or twice. You realize your mistake, learn from it and move on. What you don’t do is start kicking and screaming defending the people who took advantage of you. In this case Donald Trump and the Republican Party.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Biden transition team fears President Trump will "cross the Rubicon" soon.

www.rt.com...

Is this going to be the Democrat play book for the next few years? Every time there is an uncomfortable situation for the new administration; some anonymous sources will tell the liberal blogisphere that Trump caused the situation from his skull mountain base on a remote tropical island?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

You think Russia Today is a liberal blog?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You think Russia Today is a liberal blog?

Axios was the origin of the story; not RT.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The DNC really did it this time.

The ugliness and brazen way they have done this deserves death to them with extreme prejudice.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Just reverse everything you just said and then you will have the truth.

Currently , you are freaking NUTS.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The source you quoted in your reply was Russia Today and they put their own spin on this.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Yet, you can't even state outright what "crossing the Rublicon" means to you.

Let me guess: you'd like Trump to declare martial law, invoke the Insurrection Act, establish military tribunals, execute his enemies, and declare himself President for the next four years or hell ... as long as he wants to be.

Something along those lines?

Why not just say it? Don't be coy.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I hope that fear is tangible.

"If that f---ing bastard wins, we’re all going to hang from nooses! You better fix this s---!"

Yet ... he ... never ... got ... them. He played with their fear ... and played ... and played ... and played ...

First mistake ... last mistake. He rides away slumped in the saddle. We're left with the aftermath.

We need to get regular people to run the country. These 'puppets of the elite' are wrecking us.

I find it fascinating when I can agree with one of your posts, and a bit concerning.

But well said and spot on.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Im not responding to you insomuch as highlighting your response to show conservatives what we're dealing with.

People might say a military response would rip the social fabric of your society apart.

I contend through your response the social fabric has already been shredded to pieces.

I can in no way, shape or form have a reasonable discussion with you, nor you with me.

We might have a very enjoyable discussion when it comes to aliens and the paranormal as I have done so time and again on this site with never-Trumpers but when it comes to politics the disconnect is very real.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Do you find it fascinating that both extremist sides say the same thing?

I do.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Wait, you're not an American citizen?

So, you're a foreign actor advocating for the overthrow of the United States then?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

You can lead a person to the truth, but you can’t make them think. Frankly I don’t care what you believe. I’m done arguing with people over what color the sky is.

Have fun living in your alternate reality. I’m sure it’s greatly improved your life.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Let me guess: you'd like Trump to declare martial law, invoke the Insurrection Act, establish military tribunals, execute his enemies, and declare himself President for the next four years or hell ... as long as he wants to be.

You can put those words in my mouth just fine.
That's right I said it! Because every word of it sounds better than
the alternative that btw. You failed to describe with the same diligence.
At least Trump has earned my trust he handles power better than
anyone else in DC.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Gryphon66

You can put those words in my mouth just fine.
That's right I said it! Because every word of it sounds better than
the alternative that btw. You failed to describe with the same diligence.
At least Trump has earned my trust he handles power better than
anyone else in DC.

Thanks.

I was more interested in what OP has to say, that's why I replied to them.

Good for you! If you're for sedition, shout it loud and clear.

The alternative? You mean that the duly elected President of the United States takes over on January 20th 2021? You mean that things will continue much the same as under every other President of the last 223 years or so?

You'd prefer that our country be overthrown, the Constitution trampled and the rule-of-law be set aside.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join