It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cross the G-D Rubicon already

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Do you believe the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign?

Do you believe your entertainment and media and education institutions have been infected with the slow rot of communism?

Do you believe that an internal group of sycophants is conspiring with foreign state actors that would put them in the categories of treasonous sell outs and enemy forces?

Do you believe that covid19 was intentionally released by China to crash the middle class of the rest of the world and elevate the chinese economy and normalize subservience in the face of a impotent virus?

Do you believe that the identity and gender politics playing out worldwide is intended to destroy the family unit?

Do you believe that your religion has a place in the world of tomorrow?

Do you believe that the elite will ever be held accountable for their crimes?

Do you believe that the people behind globalism has your best interests at heart?

Do you believe that sober rational conversation is still an option when the throwback against you is always racist, sexist etc?

Do you believe there is still a place for you under the sun?

I hope I'm not wrong about Donald J Trump.

I hope he is as tenacious now as his reputation of the past 4 years.

Now, when everything is at stake, I hope he takes the only logical step forward.

The alternative is to hand over everything near and dear on a silver platter to the degenerate sellouts without an ounce of resistance.

Is Donald Trump who I think he is?

I hope so.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The Biden transition team fears President Trump will "cross the Rubicon" soon.

www.rt.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Do you believe the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign?

Do you believe your entertainment and media and education institutions have been infected with the slow rot of communism?

Do you believe that an internal group of sycophants is conspiring with foreign state actors that would put them in the categories of treasonous sell outs and enemy forces?

Do you believe that covid19 was intentionally released by China to crash the middle class of the rest of the world and elevate the chinese economy and normalize subservience in the face of a impotent virus?

Do you believe that the identity and gender politics playing out worldwide is intended to destroy the family unit?

Do you believe that your religion has a place in the world of tomorrow?

Do you believe that the elite will ever be held accountable for their crimes?

Do you believe that the people behind globalism has your best interests at heart?

Do you believe that sober rational conversation is still an option when the throwback against you is always racist, sexist etc?

Do you believe there is still a place for you under the sun?

I hope I'm not wrong about Donald J Trump.

I hope he is as tenacious now as his reputation of the past 4 years.

Now, when everything is at stake, I hope he takes the only logical step forward.

The alternative is to hand over everything near and dear on a silver platter to the degenerate sellouts without an ounce of resistance.

Is Donald Trump who I think he is?

I hope so.

It's early in the morning, but so far, I answered YES to the questions!
#8: no. #9: No.

Mr President, what are your orders Sir?

SnF

edit on V342020Saturdayam31America/ChicagoSat, 19 Dec 2020 03:34:25 -06001 by Violater1 because: early in the A.M.

edit on V202020Saturdayam31America/ChicagoSat, 19 Dec 2020 04:20:41 -06001 by Violater1 because: otyrf

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hope that fear is tangible.

It's important to remember that the democrats through their nefarious actions have put us past the point of no return.

Not just the United States, but the whole world.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

youtu.be...

You will find no heroes in Washington.
Everyone is enslaved to greed.
edit on 19-12-2020 by Psilocyborg because: 1+2+1+1

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
S & F, these are all great questions to ask because it really can put things into perspective. Especially with daily barrages of inflated fake covid deaths, a vaccine that is being put out that is nothing less then a large "clinical trial" to test on us commoners with likely more nefarious effects that will only continue to increase, censorship of our thoughts and speech, and the coup the corrupt and hateful politicians are attempting to overthrow our legitimate president should be a reminder to everyone to wake TF up to this and stand for what you actually believe in. Not for what the MSM, politicians, celebrities (I can't stand that word, really who celebrates these tools?) Tells you what you should believe in and trying to shame you if you support president Trump.

It's a huge psy ops, information warfare and a scale of corruption likely not seen since the Roman empire. Even the catholic church is colluding in some of these acts and partnering with China while not calling them out for their torture re education camps. Why? Because these are similar tactics the church used on those who would NOT OBEY or called them out.

Trying to make us live in fear is going to backfire so bad on these so called elite and corrupt. Likely the worst of them will end up in our own detention facility Gitmo. I mean why else is the govt now allowing firing squads and gas chambers along with lethal injection for federal or military death penalty cases?

I hold hope and faith that our President Trump and the good Patriots of America will accomplish this task before January 20th. I know there are a lot losing faith that anything would happen but try to keep it, we all need it to support and defend our country. Dont listen to what the MSM says it's all fake and propaganda designed to f**k with us.

I know I'm a bit all over the, I just woke up and starting to drink my first cup of coffee.

Anyway great OP!

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I parked my truck at the yard and told my boss I'm going to DC.
I'll be gone awhile maybe longer. I'm not just gonna drive
my rig all over and pretend nothing is happening. I have no
idea what I'm doing. But I'll answer your questions when I get
there. I'm an American and I just feel like that's where i
need to be right now. This is about the lives of our children
and grand children. The future and the country we leave to
them.
edit on 19-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It's funny how you say this:

Do you believe that sober rational conversation is still an option

While advocating that the President use the might of the military to seize absolute control of the country.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

What phase are we all in?

I’d say Bargaining, since I see ZERO action, Kraken when back to sleep.

The five phases of psychological acceptance;

“denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance “

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It's funny how you say this:

Do you believe that sober rational conversation is still an option

While advocating that the President use the might of the military to seize absolute control of the country.

I think most of us that support the president dont want to see that at all, but when every branch of the government is corrupt and the so called law enforcement (FBI, C_A etc) and corrupt judges and DA's who do you go to? Who can you go to when you know it will be squashed and swept under the rug? At that point it may be appropriate to get the military involved but involved in such a way in which it doesn't usher in mass surveillance et al.
Hopefully it will be only for dragging the corrupt and compromised out of their positions of power.

I would wager that if the extent of corruption, disgusting crimes etc were widely known by the public and shown to the public there would be so much outrage the citizens would demand the people out of office in such a way that the military would not even have to get involved.

As it stand the MSM pieces of s**t and C_A made sure that anything that would have changed massive amounts of public opinion or anything that made President Trump right or look good was squashed, even on the communist social media platforms censoring and deplatforming people for putting out truths and facts. It's so blatantly obvious that this is what's going on and goes much deeper then I have time to lay out at the moment.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Personally, I think the military has to step in and arrest several prominent federal and state political figures.

Our government is corrupt. Time to reset it.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I don't see the issue nor the contradiction you're alluding to.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
So basically bidens team wanted people to miss their holiday break with the family to continue briefing them...

LOL this is going to be a funny 4 years if every time someone tells them no it becomes a nationwide news story to try and force them to do it.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Fight like you are the 3rd monkey on the ramp to Noah’s ark and it’s starting to rain.

The Democratic Party has supported sedition and committed treason on state and federal levels. Their support of Antifa and unwillingness to protect the population from riots and looting is well documented. They held the population for ransom over stimulus relief for people and small businesses. They did it for political gain. They have committed voter fraud as well that is also well documented. The Democratic Party is the enemy of the state and at least half the population of the United States.

Burying our heads in the sand and pretending all is okay would be wrong.
edit on 19-12-2020 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

It's possible. Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Stand by to stand by, LARP'ers, your time to mobilize will be here soon. Maybe tomorrow. Or next week.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

What phase are we all in?

I’d say Bargaining, since I see ZERO action, Kraken when back to sleep.

The five phases of psychological acceptance;

“denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance “

You left out self destruction. Occasionally going berserk is required.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Fight like you are the 3rd monkey on the ramp to Noah’s ark and it’s starting to rain.

The Democratic Party has supported sedition and committed treason on state and federal levels. Their support of Antifa and unwillingness to protect the population from riots and looting is well documented. They held the population for ransom over stimulus relief for people and small businesses. They did it for political gain. They have committed voter fraud as well that is also well documented. The Democratic Party is the enemy of the state and at least half the population of the United States.

Burying our heads in the sand and pretending all is okay would be wrong.

Personally I think a guillotine on the National Mall is in order..

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Do you believe the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign? YES, an undisputed fact.

Do you believe your entertainment and media and education institutions have been infected with the slow rot of communism? YES, another fact.

Do you believe that an internal group of sycophants is conspiring with foreign state actors that would put them in the categories of treasonous sell outs and enemy forces? Absolutely, Uranium One.

Do you believe that covid19 was intentionally released by China to crash the middle class of the rest of the world and elevate the chinese economy and normalize subservience in the face of a impotent virus? Yes, but I do not know who released it. I suspect a faction in the Intelligence community.

Do you believe that the identity and gender politics playing out worldwide is intended to destroy the family unit? Yes

Do you believe that your religion has a place in the world of tomorrow? Yes, spiritualism in some form is integral to everyone.

Do you believe that the elite will ever be held accountable for their crimes? No

Do you believe that the people behind globalism has your best interests at heart? Absolutely not. They have their best interest at heart.

Do you believe that sober rational conversation is still an option when the throwback against you is always racist, sexist etc? No, the progressives are not logical.

Do you believe there is still a place for you under the sun? Yes, if I didn’t have hope, well desperate men resort to desperate means.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This is not a battle that can be won by "crossing the Rubicon". It would rip in two the fabric that barely holds this nation intact. That delicate balance would be gone, and there would be no turning back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join