It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says Russia is on a Global Cyber Hacking Spree.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Cozy Bear
en.wikipedia.org...

This page was last edited on 19 December 2020

This has deepstate narrative all over it. The fact the msm are reporting it on mass tells me that. ALong with the use of masonic numbers and symbology and the fact we have had this very narrative before...Russia...russia...russia..

remember the dnc leaks. Nothing to do with Russia. It was Seth Rich. FBI have been sittin on his laptop for years.

Stop falling for the same #

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

I don’t think this is any deep state going rogue. This is a nasty cyberattack perpetrated by a not-so friendly foreign entity. We do it too, and so do our allies. They got in a hard shot with this one. There’s egg on some faces, but that’s the game. Cyberspace is a new theatre of battle.

You are understating the severity of the attack. Solar winds updates to the of the biggest companies. These may well have been trojan horsed. All five areas of the miltary where hacked along with Whitehouse. Which is on lock down. The attack had internation implication with the like of GCHQ going into a full audit as they are updated by solar winds too.

and of course... lets not forget Domion. Yes you got it. They where on that list too.

So do not try telling me there is not a vested interest here by deepstate actors. Have you seen the forensic report for the MIchingan electoral machines. Empirical evidenced the dominion machines where altered.

So believe what you want. I will stick to objective evidence. If you dont think the deepstate gone rogue you got you head in the soil.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

The deep state is not rogue. There in the driver's seat. One thing Trump did for the deep state is relegated conspiracy to the joke and ridiculous level where it will never be taken seriously again.

Mission accomplished!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Evidence is something that is tangible and often empirical in nature. For example the Michigan forensic audit of the electoral machines has measurable and demonstrable evidence.

They better find software, and actual fraud and not just possibilities. If they do then the court will accept it, but it has to be at a level to over turn the election. Much of what I have seen has not panned out or the "measurable" evidence is actually based on bad data. Like the 1 in a trillion chance suggested Biden could have won was all bad data...

5000 sworn affidavits that Rudy has. That is evidence.

It means nothing so far no matter what Rudy is saying... Out of the 5000 it is just a hand full of ones where people said they worked in counting centers and saw XYZ... In each case it was looked into and the accounts did not match other affidavits, had no factual information and was speculation at best of what they seem to have seen. They each panned out into nothing...as example below.

Here is Rudy's claim...

According to the tale told by Giuliani and two other Trump lawyers, Sidney Powell and Jenna Ellis, Democratic election officials across the country conspired to assure Joe Biden's victory through a "massive fraud" that initially involved tricky election software produced by Dominion Voting Systems. "One of its most characteristic features is its ability to flip votes," Powell said. "It can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden." But because so many people voted for Trump, she explained, "it broke the algorithm that had been plugged into the system."

That's when Democrats resorted to Plan B, which involved hurriedly manufacturing phony absentee ballots. "A truck pulled up to the Detroit center where they were counting ballots," Giuliani said. "The people thought it was food, so they all ran to the truck. Wasn't food. It was thousands and thousands of ballots, and the ballots were in garbage cans, they were in paper bags, they were in cardboard boxes, and they were taken into the center." It turned out "these were ballots for Biden" and "only for Biden," meaning the conspirators did not even bother to mark votes in other races. According to Giuliani, this sort of thing happened not only in Michigan but also in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada, and Arizona, flipping those battleground states to Biden while Republican poll watchers were kept at a distance so they could not see what was happening.

Giuliani's claim that "thousands and thousands" of fraudulent Biden ballots suddenly appeared in the count room at Detroit's TCF Center in the middle of the night seems to be based on statements from two Republican poll watchers. Neither of them mentioned the "garbage cans" or "paper bags" that Giuliani described, and Kenny found neither of them compelling.

Two here not 100s or 1000s...2

Here is another one

"I heard other challengers say that several vehicles with out-of-state license plates pulled up to the TCF Center a little before 4:30 a.m. and unloaded boxes of ballots," Andrew Sitto said. "Tens of thousands of ballots were brought in and placed on eight long tables. Unlike the other ballots, these boxes were brought in from the rear of the room….I specifically noticed that every ballot I observed was cast for Joe Biden."

Kenny said "Mr. Sitto's affidavit, while stating a few general facts, is rife with speculation and guess-work about sinister motives." He noted that Sitto did not actually know how many ballots were delivered or how many of them were marked for Biden.

Contrary to Sitto's implication that bringing ballots in "from the rear of the room" was inherently suspicious, former Michigan Elections Director Christopher Thomas said "all ballots were delivered to the back of Hall E at the TCF Center." Thomas also said the city used rental trucks to deliver ballots, which would explain the "out-of-state license plates." Kenny concluded that "there is no evidentiary basis to attribute any evil activity by virtue of the city using a rental truck with out-of-state license plates."

So on and so forth...

I'm actually on your side, but this all is drifting into nothing unless something can be found...

I heard a good analogy of Rudy in court. Its like he is standing there holding a smoke detector and it's alarm is going off, and Rudy says to the judge this is the smoke alarm from my house and it is going off so I need a new house. The judge asks Rudy did your house burn down, and Rudy says no..........

He is swinging smoke alarms all over the place but can't prove any house actually burned.

edit on 19-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
FOOD FOR THOUGHT regarding the U.S. aspect of the intrusion..

Why would any foreign actor go through all the trouble to rob a bank and yet take nothing?…

This is the metaphor for U.S. officials noticing the backdoor to our national cyber-network was found wide open, and yet not a single organization attached to the SolarWind’s Orion network points to any negative impact other than the existence itself of the originating malware. It just doesn’t add up.

Keep in mind… this “malware” has been in place since May and only recently identified.

DNI John Ratcliffe announced there was “foreign interference” in the election, and while citing Russia, China and Iran the DNI said the report on election security would be delayed. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo points to Russia as the source of the SolarWinds’ intrusion; but there is no specific evidence outlined.

Today, following a briefing on the issues President Trump noted it could be Russia, but it could also be China.
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com... -206276

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: purplemer

The deep state is not rogue. There in the driver's seat. One thing Trump did for the deep state is relegated conspiracy to the joke and ridiculous level where it will never be taken seriously again.

Mission accomplished!

Yes its rogue.. Why do you think we have wars started with false intelligent claim. Who runs the drug cartels.. Why do you think Trumps cut funding to the CIA.

Yes it rogue. Its a contradiction to what free people should stand for.

What conspiracy are you talking about. If you are refeering to the election . I can share with you the foresenic reports that clearly demonstrates fraud and hacking on the electoral machines.

FYI Trump has never publicly endorsed Q. So what are you referring too or are you peddling fake news.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They better find software, and actual fraud and not just possibilities. If they do then the court will accept i

Please go and have a look at the PDF i sent you. They have empirical evidence that fraud has taken place. They seized the machines. The Supreme Court is not addressing the information. The court cases are not getting that far. The information is not being looked at what so ever.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Article from State Of The Nation about it , point`s to FALSE FLAG/DISTRACTION .

SOLARWINDSgate: False Flag Cyberattack Against U.S. Federal Government—Who did it & Why?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply.

The best thing to do is put down all that and look at the hard empirical evidence.

www.supremecourt.gov...

Here is the computer forenics. I dont really now how much more evidence would be needed to warrent an investigation.

We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, andnoaudit trail.This leads to voteror electionfraud.

Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Here is the computer forenics. I dont really now how much more evidence would be needed to warrent an investigation.

I have said a number of times the smoking gun can only be the software, and if they can not prove the software has built in capabilities to swap votes then nothing will come of it. The problem is it might take a year or longer to actually nail it down...IDK

Right now we only have voting irregularities that are not at the level to swing the election. Trump's team would not only need to point out irregularities, BUT that they are also at the level to swing the election. So in other words even 10,000s of irregularities mean nothing to the court unless it would change the outcome.

As I said IDK, but Trump doesn't have much time, and once Jan 20 comes and goes there is no going back, and we need to look at 2022 and clean up the voting processes that may have caused these voting irregularities.

edit on 20-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Dominion has "asked" Sidney to retract her unsubstantiated claims. If she doesn't do so they will sue. If they do so, they will be subject to disclosure.

Interesting. Do you think maybe Dominion is aware of this subtlety?

edit on 12/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Dominion has "asked" Sidney to retract her unsubstantiated claims. If she doesn't do so they will sue. If they do so, they will be subject to disclosure.

Interesting. Do you think maybe Dominion is aware of this subtlety?

So a lot depends on what they can hide... So lets say they did use software to fix the election. They would do it only in a few key swing states and maybe just a few centers... If they had a software update after Nov 3 to swap the bad software for the normal good one then looking at any machine at that point would show nothing.

The only thing you could do is to physically run the votes again through the machines and see if the totals are close to the same within normal error percentages.

At this point I do not think the software was corrupted, but you never know, and it isn't outside of possibilities. The one thing I'm pretty sure of is IF, and I say IF they had corrupted software they would also have a path to cover it up too.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

They would do it only in a few key swing states and maybe just a few centers..

Like Georgia. Three times. Once by hand.
edit on 12/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Like Georgia. Three times. Once by hand.

Ya sure.. I'm not debating one side or the other with you. This is one of the reasons I'm saying highly unlikely, I'm not holding my breath for it to materialize and I called Biden the winner months before Nov mainly because of Trump's never ending Tweets, so I'm not delusional in thinking he has a chance...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

It would be better for everyone if our president were as rational as you.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It would be better for everyone if our president were as rational as you.

We both know he never was and never will be....He is 100% convinced fraud is the only way he could loose. You know that character flaw thingie...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join