It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you're White, did you know you're responsible for the Crimes of your Ancestors?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yep.

Vanity vanity ... all is vanity.

Spot on.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The extremely fun part is when all these "african-american" find out their ancestors are more white than anyone of modern times hahaha...

But that would get them a double-whammy, right? And those will somehow blame someone else again...

Eventually they can win their reparations for winning all the genetic athleticism... they will be allowed ahead in line for vaccines 😆

a reply to: Spider879

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The broad brush paints both ways doesn’t it?
Did trump supporters get the benefit of a doubt or were they all lumped together as racist homophobic jerks?

And ask a black man if there is a black culture that’s not serving in its own best interest.

Eeerrr I'm a "black" man what are you talking about??? Is it those high end Blacks with their debutante southern balls or Black Greek letters that I've never pleged to or is it

m.youtube.com...
Crip walk?! Is that my culture???
As a Black man pls tell me my BLK cultural affiliation.
Tell me where am I in large spectrum of blacc kulture do I or any of the Black folks who posted regularly on here in ATS fit as one thing or another.
Have I been to a debutante ball down south , or do I live for Caribbean
Carnival in this working class neighborhood

That folks lump you together at this late stage if you are denying Trump loss that's a political decision not a culture one and that's on you , to be lumped with all the rest.

edit on 19-12-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin
The extremely fun part is when all these "african-american" find out their ancestors are more white than anyone of modern times hahaha...

But that would get them a double-whammy, right? And those will somehow blame someone else again...

Eventually they can win their reparations for winning all the genetic athleticism... they will be allowed ahead in line for vaccines 😆

AAs for the most part assume blended ancestry, it's not a thing.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Typical, guess I'm racist. I got kicked out of a 1000 strong facebook page dedicated to social justice because I'm white and defended having dreadlocks, and that my black relatives don't judge me for it. Sad thing is, this extremism will push away all people who intended to be their allies.

Begone, stupidity.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It's just an easy scapegoat for everything that goes wrong in someone's life that politicians who pander and then never deliver can point to as a target for all the anger and frustration.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You must be so proud.

MOD NOTE: WARNING
VID IS SEXUALLY EXPLICIT.

This is what’s being celebrated.

edit on Sat Dec 19 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You must be so proud.

[...]

Off course I'm proud , but I'm not boastful nor a chauvinist , Pop culture is popular what ever the style,and is just one aspect of a wide variety of musical culture, do you really think any of my very Catholic matriarchs would approved of the lyrics to WAP??...c'mon man .

edit on Sat Dec 19 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Nah...that's what's being promoted!

BIG difference. You're just eating what you've been spoon fed.

And I'm not knocking Cardi B, just that she is far from representative of Afro-American women.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think you’ll find that the people that claim that others are “racist” are in fact the most racist. Take a look at the BLM movement for example.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Irishhaf

Were you responding to the President's comments about the conflict in Charlottesville NC on August 11-12-2017?

If so, that's what I'm talking about in regard to white nationalism, not you personally.

Why would I be talking about you? You're not the topic. Beg pardon for the misunderstanding.

Your concerns seem to be that when people denounce something like the display in Charlottesville, police state violence, or calling out racism when they see it, or reparations, or ... whatever, you're saying that act will create racism ... when racism very clealry already exists ...

In other words, if you call it out, then you're going to make it worse. If I misunderstood you, you have my apology.

Where in the OP was the president talking about charlotsville?

There are distincly different levels of racisim the quite under your breath style then the good old fashion KKK with a burning cross.

When you (article post) use insanely stupid arguments like white people are only succesful now because of slavery and oppersion a hundred + years ago when many peoples ancestors only came to the states after slavery ended, you are setting up a return to the serious levels of racisim.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Stupid thing about all this is that it will boomerand and we will end up seeing real racisim making a come back out of this idiotic attempt to virtue signal their purity.

Aren't people supposed to see what they are being accused of?

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
And what about those of us whose ancestors are historically documented as having dedicating their lives to the fight against slavery?

I didn't write it.

But from what I've been reading, I'd bet good money that someone thinks they're Racist, too.

originally posted by: igloo
Sad thing is, this extremism will push away all people who intended to be their allies.

Yeah, that's just dumb when someone screws people that would help them. They are shooting themselves in the foot.

originally posted by: andy06shake
I'm ok then coz I'm more pink than white.

Pinkskin!

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The topic is whether reparations are valid or not.

You're close. The topic is:

If you're White, did you know you're responsible for the Crimes of your Ancestors?

Reparations was the last Thread I started. I should have posted this one first, I think.

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I mean I'm white and believe in america first, but don't believe in separation by ethnicity does that count?

I'm sorry, but you have a bit of being accused of coming your way. Go read the article in the link back on the first post in this thread (pg 1)

I'm not sure what the definition of White Nationalism is.

originally posted by: QUANTUMGR4V17Y
you're going to have to prove my ancestors owned a slave.

I'm sorry, but the article I posted says You're responsible for your Ancestors, just for saying that.

Do you see the point I tried to make?
edit on 19-12-2020 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The spectre of racism makes nookie with the para ethnics that much more spicy.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Well if I am guilty of my ancestors - and God only holds anger up to the fourth generation so long as the fifth obeys him - then so too are the African people's, the Asian People's and the Australasian people's.

Hmmmmm now what crimes would they be guilty of?.

Rape, Murder including genocide, Slavery a very regular practice among them as was working those slaves to death in the worst imaginable conditions that you would not subject a dog to, discrimination and oh yes lest I forget RACISM.

There are many more such as culturally acceptable child abuse etc but I thought only worth dipping my toes in the water for now.

Do you think I as a Western European from the nation that affectively ENDED the slave trade - well nearly it still goes on today in AFRICA (Child Slavery, child soldiers, Child chocolate plantation slaves etc AND Sex Slavery as well as all the other variety's) and in The Islamic world and much of East Asia as well including India were caste slavery is a way of life.

Is it fair that the most progressive, most humane race on the planet and I am not kidding there (With the notable exception of the Belgians and the French - and of course the German's) whom have been the first to be angry with themselves and put a stop to this once we became AS BAD AS THEY ARE fixed it and put a stop to it thanks SOLELY to Christian Reformers and the CHRISTIAN RELIGION which we KNEW it was against are being accused by these people of something we have actually nothing to do with.

They should instead be thankful, yes there is injustice in the US but how quickly they forget all those WHITE Union Soldiers whom died so that they could be free or the British Royal Navy ANTI SLAVERY PATROLS that began in the early 1800's to put a stop to the inhuman trade in human lives, how quickly they forget that almost ALL white people had nothing whatsoever to do with slavery and those that did were less than one percent except in a peripheral manner were some city's became rich due to the slave trade passing through them and then there were poor dock workers that may be peripherally involved.

How quickly and conveniently they forget that it was BLACK slaver's and BLACK Kingdom's and Empires that got rich selling other black people usually not from there tribes (Though they did that as well) to the Slave buyers of Spain, Portugal and America, how quickly they forget and spit in the face of the God (Christ) whose religion freed them and espouse that religion which those that enslaved there ancestor's in African for sale mostly practised Islam, how quickly the forget and ignore the fact that those same African Slaver NATIONS are also there own ancestors and were buying and selling slaves back to before recorded history and right through the rise of Islam up to today, how quickly the forget to learn the actual truth.

This makes my blood boil.

On top of this how many of them actually have WHITE ancestors just like those morons in the KKK often have BLACK ANCESTORS.

Gog and Magog.

Extremist racists, that is all they are, any one of any colour, race of belief that follows this kind of ideology is an utter moron, we are ALL human being's, skin colour what the hell does that have to do with anything.

Ever seen how quickly racism fly's out the door when a good looking woman (or man depending on your gender) of ANY race walks in the door?.

It's Dog's arguing about whose tree it is to piss on nothing more nothing less..

I would like to believe we were more than that but given these attitudes so many have in the world apparently we are not or rather THEY whom have these attitudes and beliefs are Not.

edit on 20-12-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Race only matters to racists.

a reply to: CryHavoc

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

Nah...that's what's being promoted!

BIG difference. You're just eating what you've been spoon fed.

And I'm not knocking Cardi B, just that she is far from representative of Afro-American women.
You really can only speak for yourself as the poster you’re replying has.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Reply to LABTECH767

How quickly and conveniently they forget that it was BLACK slaver's and BLACK Kingdom's and Empires that got rich selling other black people usually not from there tribes (Though they did that as well) to the Slave buyers of Spain, Portugal and America, how quickly they forget and spit in the face of the God (Christ) whose religion freed them and espouse that religion which those that enslaved there ancestor's in African for sale mostly practised Islam, how quickly the forget and ignore the fact that those same African Slaver NATIONS are also there own ancestors and were buying and selling slaves back to before recorded history and right through the rise of Islam up to today, how quickly the forget to learn the actual truth.

That's a truism, not a fact, most western Blacks knew of the system of Slave trading within Africa and for export outside o it, matter of fact it is one of the current under pinning of anti - African sentiments from some segments of the AA community.

his makes my blood boil.

On top of this how many of them actually have WHITE ancestors just like those morons in the KKK often have BLACK ANCESTORS

Most of us know this, it's no secret, like our last names it is written in our genes, however multi hues was not made of love, and add to the fact that our white forefathers, kept their own offerings in slavery often selling them off.

In the East and African institutions of slavery the off spring the master and a slave was not property, but free and full citizens.( Not defending their system, or their hypocrisy) just noting certain differences.

They should instead be thankful, yes there is injustice in the US but how quickly they forget all those WHITE Union Soldiers whom died so that they could be free or the British Royal Navy ANTI SLAVERY PATROLS that began in the early 1800's to put a stop to the inhuman trade in human lives, how quickly they forget that almost ALL white people had nothing whatsoever to do with slavery and those that did were less than one percent except in a peripheral manner were some city's became rich due to the slave trade passing through them and then there were poor dock workers that may be peripherally involved.

We did not forget, ! that's why most of us don't go waving confederate flags or like having to walk past confederate general's statues attend schools or serve on bases named after them.

The fact that most people on this forum do not even know who Cassius Clay was and why he is not celebrated as a symbol of southern pride is quite telling.
And yes there were native abolitionist in Africa, in places like Senegal among certain marabouts, and one of the emperor of Mali .
Sunjata Keita

The Charter had 7 main articles preceded by a preamble that read as follows: “Manden is founded on expectation and love, liberty and fraternity. This signifies that there will neither be ethnic nor racial discrimination in Manden”. In article 5 it was stated “Hunger is a bad thing, and slavery is not a good thing either; and as long as we have our bows and arrows (power) hunger will no longer kill anyone in Manden; War shall never again destroy villages in order to capture slaves to go and sell them; No one shall be beaten or put to death because he is the son of a slave.”.

Article 6 is even more equivocal. It reads: “The existence of slavery is ceases definitively today from one end of Manden to the other, and raids are banished in Manden with effect from today.” The last article (art.7 provides that) Man has a soul which makes him see three things: see what he wants to see, say what he wants to say and do what he wishes to do. If one of these is missing his soul will suffer and he will deteriorate as a human being. It concludes “Consequently as of now every one is entitled to the integrity of his own person, and each person has freedom of his own action but must respect what is forbidden and the laws of the land”  .
www.journals.uchicago.edu...

True this did not survived his death, but this medieval monarch gave it his best shot .

edit on 20-12-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Fox News

The wide-ranging faculty demands include:

- Hiring 12 full-time diversity officers, and multiple psychologists to support students "coping with race-based traumatic stress."
-Assigning a staffer dedicated to black students who have "complaints or face disciplinary action," and a full-time advocate to help black kids "navigate a predominantly white institution."
-Paying the student debt of black staffers upon hiring them.
-Requiring courses that focus on "Black liberation" and "challenges to white supremacy."
-Compensating any student of color who appears in Dalton promotional material.
-Abolishing high-level academic courses by 2023 if the performance of black students is not on par with non-blacks.
-Requiring "anti-racism" statements from all staffers.
-Overhauling the entire curriculum, reading lists and student plays to reflect diversity and social justice themes.
-Divesting from companies that "criminalize or dehumanize" black people, including private prisons and tech firms that manufacture police equipment or weapons.
-Donating 50 percent of all fundraising dollars to NYC public schools if Dalton is not representative of the city in terms of gender, race, socioeconomic background, and immigration status by 2025.

Dalton officials said the document is just "a set of thought-starters created last summer by a group of faculty and staff responding to Dalton’s commitment to becoming an anti-racist institution.

This is from the teachers of a posh NYC private school.

What goofy thinking going on in some parts of the nation... while 1 or 2 of this list are not terrible and could do some help the rest are... for lack of a better descriptive term Insane.
edit on 20-12-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
How about this Social IssueI wonder if I can sue England on behalf of my Scottish and Irish Ancestors.

Since immigration between England, Scotland and Ireland has happened over the past 10, 000 years and continues still do this day thanks to the open borders. That would be very complicated.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'll admit it did happen along with other #, but life is too short to be stuck in the past.
edit on 20-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join