It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Who Voted for Trump's $1.5 Trillion Tax Cut for the Rich Blocks $1,200 Stimulus Checks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Was he really blocking the 1200 stimulus? Or was he trying to block the BILLIONS in wasted pork money Dems threw in there. Billions to foreign countries, and "arts", while US citizens are going bankrupt from power hungry Democrat governors shutting down their businesses.

And the fact they don't even know where over 600 billion dollars from the last stimulus went.
edit on 22-12-2020 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
All stimulus bills need to be stopped immediately until they can figure out where all the money went from the first one, period end of story.

There are two situations that happened from the first stimulus 1). There is still money unused because it was so poorly handled. There is money available that could be used. 2). It was stolen.

I think there needs to be a major push back from all taxpayers feeding into the crap. I don’t mind paying taxes if I can see the benefit from nice infrastructure, good police, fire, schools etc. the current situation really has me frustrated especially seeing the dollar amounts leaving our borders during a time when our citizens and businesses need it. I am at a loss of words at the incompetency

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Senators who believe the government doesn’t need to have sole spending power in the United States continue to hold their value...

Do you not believe the individual should have any $ only the government? You understand from this new package how little $ is coming to Americans vs another wave of corporate welfare under the guise of a stimulus. Seriously this crap has been going on for the past several decades of some emergency that they need to spend a trillion dollars on or else doom followed by business as usual... until the next round of spending needs to happen. You just want the government to be able to take from those who’ve got it like it’s somehow yours to take.

a reply to: Southern Guardian

<< 3  4  5   >>

join