It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden’s transition team concerned about “abrupt halt” in cooperation with the DOD

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yes he did. Did you forget?

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Mark08

I see.
Obama did not acknowledge Trump's win.
The Obama administration impeded the Trump transition.
Obama did not meet with the president-elect.

I did not know this.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Did you forget?

No.
But sarcasm can be lost in this medium, apparently.

edit on 12/18/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: jhn7537

*Select, start.

I'm so thankful someone got the contra reference... i thought i was dating myself too much hahaha

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Probably ot safer than a trip to Detroit or Atlanta

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Because obstruction by the current administration?

No , based on his record in Congress and VP .
Barry told him to shut up and go sit in the corner.
Says a bunch.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What good proposals that are not already in place does Biden have planned that should not be blocked?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Biden transition team is concerned that President Trump is preparing to "Cross the Rubicon".

Source: www.rt.com...

CNN is "concerned" about what's going on behind the scenes at the White House too.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Because obstruction by the current administration?
How long are you going to blame Bidens incompetency on trump? Another weak take.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Good, expecting anything less is as stupid as Joe asking for unity after 4 years of tearing Americans apart.

When will the left ever learn...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

President Trump cares more about the nation than he does himself.

I disagree.

In any case, how does impeding the transition help the nation?

we saw what was done to Trump when he was transitioning. Why would you continue to ignore that aspect of this?
Crying about being treated unfairly from the guy who helped treat the last guy unfair just seems a bit weak.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

in fact they went so far as to lie to Trump about being under investigation and that his admin was being actively spied upon.

I have not seen anywhere that Trump was under investigation, nor that the Trump administration was ever spied upon.

I have seen that members of the Trump campaign were the subject of investigation.

www.nytimes.com...

"In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation."

www.theatlantic.com...

apnews.com...
"Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team currently considers President Donald Trump to be a subject — not a criminal target— in the wide-ranging investigation into Russian election interference and possible coordination with Trump associates."
edit on 19-12-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I see.
Obama did not acknowledge Trump's win.
The Obama administration impeded the Trump transition.
Obama did not meet with the president-elect.

I did not know this.

Biden simply did not win.

The election was hacked. Ay doubt please refer to the empirical evidence that has come from the forensic inspection of the machines.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

"Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team currently considers President Donald Trump to be a subject — not a criminal target— in the wide-ranging investigation into Russian election interference and possible coordination with Trump associates."

That is deepstate propoganda. No evidence has been supplied for this claim. If Trump was under investigation it would be illegal for the team to leak infromation from an ongoing case.

BUt yes there should be concern. Thats why the CIA has had funds cut. Thats why the Pentagon has been restructured. Thast why the Military ops chain of command has been diverted from the Pentagon. Its also why Trump is allowing hanging or bullets for execution and the reason why the election was run under a national emergency.

Read the EO it clearly states that if there is evidence of interfence in the election the military can be used. They have the evidence.

It happening.. Buckle up

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So Biden failed his security clearance then?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Read the EO it clearly states that if there is evidence of interfence in the election the military can be used.

Exactly what executive order are you referring to?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nataylor

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election.

www.whitehouse.gov...

follow up

Text of a Notice on Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect To Foreign Interference In or Undermining Public Confidence In U.S. Elections

www.whitehouse.gov... -u-s-elections/

The Constitution, however, does not prohibit military participation in police activity.

He also has the abilty to use the Insurrection Act of 1807

At this point its all go..

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Giggles, but being from SA I'm not so clued up on terminology, so I was a bit perturbed when I saw Biden has a "transition team".

I first thought he's going the whole liberal ideology hog and becoming a woman.

Ooh they need a whole team to make sure the first US female President looks gorgeous on inauguration day.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election.

www.whitehouse.gov...

follow up

Text of a Notice on Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect To Foreign Interference In or Undermining Public Confidence In U.S. Elections

www.whitehouse.gov... -u-s-elections/

The Constitution, however, does not prohibit military participation in police activity.

He also has the abilty to use the Insurrection Act of 1807

At this point its all go..

Neither of those links mention anything about the military (aside from a report being delivered to the Secretary of Defense). So your claim that the executive order “clearly states that if there is evidence of interfence in the election the military can be used” is false.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Neither of those links mention anything about the military (aside from a report being delivered to the Secretary of Defense). So your claim that the executive order “clearly states that if there is evidence of interfence in the election the military can be used” is false.

The National Emergencies Act which is embedded in the EO allows the use of Military. So does the Insurrection Act of 1807.

Yes he can use the military. Why do you think he has surrounded himself with them and their intelligence and distance himself from the CIA

Would you like to try and challenge any more of my above points

edit on 19-12-2020 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Giggles, but being from SA I'm not so clued up on terminology, so I was a bit perturbed when I saw Biden has a "transition team".

I first thought he's going the whole liberal ideology hog and becoming a woman.

Ooh they need a whole team to make sure the first US female President looks gorgeous on inauguration day.

Biden isn't in the best of health mentally. So that may yet happen and they'll stick us with Comma-LA.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join