It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was your schooltown "steam Tunnel" urban legend?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
No tunnels or underground. Just the mountain with the caves and the monster that lived there. My brother outran on foot a friend's car when he saw it. Description of the circumstances leans to a bigfoot.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Not school, but my last 5 years in the Air Force I was at Randolph AFB in TX. The building I was in was very old and use to be a medical testing facility where they would take monkeys and induce a lot of Gs on them back in the early days of jet fighters. Those areas in the basement where they kept the monkeys and did the testing you can hear monkey noises now and then. Was it steam pipes, or ghosts?...I didn't go down there very much, but it sure sounded like monkeys and very spooky when you hear it.

edit on 19-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

i was stationed at Johnson Barracks , Army Engineers, Furth Germany...

the community had hot water, but under the Parade Grounds in what was called the ''Concourse' (a football field sized grassy area)
every winter snow fall, the tunnel was apparent because of the 10' wide path of melted snow...
the Tunnel led from the basement of the HQ Company 3 storie building the 70' to the 'Concourse' area of (now dead) grass which itself was surrounded by 6-8 buildings used to house the troops and offices required to run the Battalion HQs

legend was that Nazi Tanks and other artillery were stored there in the 50 yd X 100 yd underground bunker

Also in the HQ attic there were a supposed cache of Carbine rifles , pre M-14 rifles, all still packed in grease, wax paper, shipping crates from WW2

Furth is a suburb of Nuremberg where the Nazi occult had keen interest in... Furth also was hometown to the youngster kid who grew up to be our Future Dr Henry Kissinger ~ 'Globalist supreme" (so it is said)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Hi Udio. The German underground facilities were legendary. A lot of that stuff in Frankfurt/Main as well.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: St Udio

Hi Udio. The German underground facilities were legendary. A lot of that stuff in Frankfurt/Main as well.

Cheers

the Munich area had oodles of underground tunnels and miners caves as well...Berlin of course ->
the Areas you mention were not in my Divisions' juristiction, i was in the Bavarian/BlackForest regions as far as ReCon & Intel was concerned ... your zone was way West of mine

thanks for the post reply

top topics

<< 1   >>

join