It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Vaccine Conspiracies always about harming people?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Because when the gov’t or any authority tells you that you MUST do something for the safety of others and your family. But especially for your own self-interests.

It isn’t in your best interest at all usually.

Especially with regards to your body, your own “sovereign and divine temple”

There are numerous reasons why one should not trust them here in any case.

That video is pretty spot on....there or myriad other examples if you care to look under a big ass rug.

Talk about rabbit holes.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
pfizer once held the record for the largest criminal fine in us history, narrowly beaten by BP's deepwater horizon disaster.
now theyre selling a rushed vaccine amidst a farcical pandemic entirely created by media.

no thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I guess it falls back to the same organization that gives out five to ten dollar gift cards to the populace, for getting a flu shot.

Almost every large drug store chains, and large grocery store chains, in my area offers them.

I guess it is a matter of following the money.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

This is awsome......beauty baby

The Coles notes version of the true story is that some sneaky buggers read a really important BOOK before everyone else .... and they decided to censor and bastardize and weaponize it for themselves.....a really really olde Group.....and an even older HISTORY BOOK.

The BOOK taught them what Covid is and how to handle it.

Knowledge is Power.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I guess it falls back to the same organization that gives out five to ten dollar gift cards to the populace, for getting a flu shot.
Coincidentally, I had a flu shot today. I didn't get nothin but a bandaid.

Dang.

edit on 12/18/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Next time go here.

ww4.publix.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

We don't got them herebouts.

But an Olive Garden is opening soon.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
This might be a stupid question, but why do we always hear about vaccine conspiracies that involve things like population control, mind control, or implanting tracking chips that are inherently bad for society?

Why aren't there any conspiracies about people using vaccines to protect humanity from depopulation viruses, or to undo mind control?

I'd imagine that the NWO might want to protect its investments. Like how a farmer takes a chicken's eggs, but also sets snare traps to stop foxes getting into the hen house.

I wish too, but..

Nobody knew what to do with all the old people and those with low skills. Unfortunately they don't really have an HR department for us and we are pretty far from any collective agreement.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

edit on 18-12-2020 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

phage says 'listen to your tv'

Source?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
you are the source

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Then you can link to a post of mine?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You are in Hawaii right?

You have CVS and Walgreens, they both have gifts cards for getting flu shots. I am willing to bet there are a few more places with the offer, but I doubt you will find it at Olive Garden.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Bill Gates!

Nuff said!

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Because it’s not about health but business

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
This might be a stupid question, but why do we always hear about vaccine conspiracies that involve things like population control, mind control, or implanting tracking chips that are inherently bad for society?

Why aren't there any conspiracies about people using vaccines to protect humanity from depopulation viruses, or to undo mind control?

I'd imagine that the NWO might want to protect its investments. Like how a farmer takes a chicken's eggs, but also sets snare traps to stop foxes getting into the hen house.

I think this is a fair question...

I think it’s all framed in the negative because we have a history of “negative” or “alternate” motives to draw on. Said another way, we know definitively that things we were once told about “why” something happened turn out to be very untrue.

As far as the “NWO”, I’ve decided you have to think bigger. They’ve gone beyond thinking tactically about growing their company to engaging in social engineering of the masses to drive their business enterprises. Next level stuff and far beyond the way most any normal person thinks. So if they feel they can capitalize on the current environment, they nearly certainly will.

Lastly, if you think that the “NWO” crowd actually has an interest in helping the masses, you perhaps haven’t spent enough time around extremely wealthy/successful/powerful people. Those folks aren’t “normal” and they most certainly care about themselves more than I think you appreciate.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You have CVS and Walgreens, they both have gifts cards for getting flu shots.

I went to a CVS outlet. All I got was a bandaid.
M#ers ripped me off!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You have CVS and Walgreens, they both have gifts cards for getting flu shots.

I went to a CVS outlet. All I got was a bandaid.
M#ers ripped me off!

Go back and get your money.

Darn crooks.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I didn't give them any money. Medicare covered it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join