It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Vaccine Conspiracies always about harming people?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This might be a stupid question, but why do we always hear about vaccine conspiracies that involve things like population control, mind control, or implanting tracking chips that are inherently bad for society?

Why aren't there any conspiracies about people using vaccines to protect humanity from depopulation viruses, or to undo mind control?

I'd imagine that the NWO might want to protect its investments. Like how a farmer takes a chicken's eggs, but also sets snare traps to stop foxes getting into the hen house.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Every farmer culls the herd from time to time.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

Every farmer culls the herd from time to time.

So, why cull the heard in places like the US, which are productive and generate income.

Wouldn't it make more sense to cull places like India or Africa where the NWO would have less profitable interests?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Most conspiracy theories are not true, and that’s just the nature of them.

Conspiracies involving things like vaccines and medications attract people who are paranoid of doctors, technology and medications to begin with. Some actually think all doctors and the entire medical community are part of one grand conspiracy to get them. Irrational fears.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

It all comes down to, if they wanted to "fight for the better" they wouldn't do it in private.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Do you have a few minutes ?

I promise it answers your question .....

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

It all comes down to, if they wanted to "fight for the better" they wouldn't do it in private.

You'd do it in secret if you thought that the public wasn't ready to know about the threat that you were saving them form.

Can you imagine what the American public would do if the government announced that it was going to vaccinate everybody against Space Ebola, or alien herpes.

What would you do if some government agent told you that they needed to stick a microchip in you so that they could track where the aliens were taking you when you were abducted, or if they said that they were going to stick a needle in you to undo alien brainwashing?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Most conspiracy theories are not true, and that’s just the nature of them.

Conspiracies involving things like vaccines and medications attract people who are paranoid of doctors, technology and medications to begin with. Some actually think all doctors and the entire medical community are part of one grand conspiracy to get them. Irrational fears.

That's not the case. Medical School does not give doctors the time to think rationally about the things they're taught. It's a grueling experience. In that situation major corporations can sprinkle medical literature with just enough legit science to hide any sort of crap science that keeps things going, like cancer treatment profits.

It's mathematically impossible for millions/billions of dollars thrown at cancer research for decades resulting in no cure. That's not even how technology evolves, the simple notion of that contradicts how technology progresses.

And we're not counting the "studies" pharmaceutical companies do where they hide all the studies that don't keep their new shiny drug looking good for Public Relations. Until a couple years later when there's lawsuit after lawsuit.

And this right here is why people are paranoid:
www.hrsa.gov...

National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program

Vaccines save lives by preventing disease.

Most people who get vaccines have no serious problems. Vaccines, like any medicines, can cause side effects, but most are very rare and very mild. Some health problems that follow vaccinations are not caused by vaccines.

In very rare cases, a vaccine can cause a serious problem, such as a severe allergic reaction.

In these instances, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) may provide financial compensation to individuals who file a petition and are found to have been injured by a VICP-covered vaccine. Even in cases in which such a finding is not made, petitioners may receive compensation through a settlement.

Vaccines, especially, is the money crop. It's the only thing pharmaceutical companies have that can be state enforced and they're vastly profitable. I previously had direct access to how much a major retail corporation makes off their flu shots at my previous employer—it's MASSIVE! That's not counting the company they were purchasing the vaccines from, which was triple the profits of the retailer.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago4702699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
1. Big Pharma does not have a good record in regards to putting people well-being first. Profit is their King, their motivating factor, NOT health.

2. Our illustrious bought-and-paid-for sold out federal legislature has passed laws that give them immunity from any liability connected to their vaccines.

What more do you need to know?

If you trust that system, you're welcome to stick your arm out and take the injection. I'll watch.
:
edit on 2020 12 18 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
This might be a stupid question, but why do we always hear about vaccine conspiracies that involve things like population control, mind control, or implanting tracking chips that are inherently bad for society?

Why aren't there any conspiracies about people using vaccines to protect humanity from depopulation viruses, or to undo mind control?

I'd imagine that the NWO might want to protect its investments. Like how a farmer takes a chicken's eggs, but also sets snare traps to stop foxes getting into the hen house.

You don't hear "vaccines are good" conspiracy theories? That's the only conspiracy theory pushed by CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc. In fact, the "vaccines are good" conspiracy theory is the only vaccine related conspiracy theory allowed on many social media sites. They just take great pains to not call it a conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Nancy Pelosi may have had an allergic reaction to her Corona vaccine this morning.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Has anybody ever seen the warning label that comes with this medication?

I bet there are 100 things that can cause allergic reactions. Including excess alcohol and ice cream. Two of Nancy's favorite consumables.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Because it does not make sense. I would question the benevolence of someone that forces something on me, for my own good.

"Oh we're just having the best in your mind. It's just, you're just to stupid, to get it, if we would tell you so we invented a false narrative. To protect the bubble you live in. Now be thankful and get on your knees, bend over and don't ask questions. We did this for you, why are you questioning us. See? This is the reason we didn't trust you and had to lie to you and destroy the world economic.

You're welcome."

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a "good" conspiracy. By definition.

the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.
www.dictionary.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I get a severe reaction to the flu vaccine, it starts by the next day and is worse than any sickness I ever had. A cytokine storm of some kind. I read if you have had a severe reaction of any kind to the flu vaccine, do not take this vaccine.

Most people do not have this kind of reaction...I do...according to the doctor I should be protected from the flu because of my reaction. I am not an antivaxer, no conspiracy, I am one of the people that a vaccine can kill....it is fairly rare, but not as rare as they say it is because I know others who have had the same reaction and their relatives do not get the flu vaccine because they figure it might be hereditary. So many people who avoid vaccines avoid it because of a relative who got deadly ill from it.

The conspiracy is that people think that the vaccine only gives mild symptoms and very few people can get hurt by the vaccine, many of the people who don't take it based on my above statements would get a major overreaction to the flu shot too. It is probably an ancestral trait, maybe more Scandinavians get reactions, I don't know, but most of the people I know who get bad reactions are from Northern Europe. There is a real lot they do not know about genetics and even the cellular fluid mix in cells, it is not only the DNA that is involved, there is way more than that they are finding out now.

They can inject technology into the body through a needle, but if there is a conspiracy I feel it is that certain vaccines can cause personalities to change, mellowing people out. Getting sick from many things alters your personality by altering body chemistry.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I know for a fact that one of the places I worked got extra perks and money, for having 100 percent employee compliance.

One of the reasons I left, because the push to get the vaccine was so aggressive, it was impossible to remain.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Because mans inhumanity to man is an unceasing fact.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I know for a fact that one of the places I worked got extra perks and money

From whom?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

And often big Pharma just does not work.

I just threw out a whole box of expired medications. Meds I was prescribed for various medical problems, that ended up shelved, because they just did not do what they were supposed to do, or the side effects made them intolerable.

I got no refunds on any of them, but big Pharma got paid.

edit on 18-12-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join