It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Conclusions Regarding UFOs

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Looking back? The nuttiness of paranormal experiences definitely opened my eyes to the possibility of unorthodox paths to our destinations.

I don't have words for my philosophy but the translation would probably sound like be kinder, be better. I'm not sure if my experiences over time have helped push that idealism although I'm sure they helped my ability to perceive. I have actively attempted to be kinder in a world I see more and more hostility. Pacifism is strange reaction to aggression though isn't it?

I mean my experiences have never actually been dark, the closest you could get to darkness would be when as teenagers a bunch of us talked to a ghost (taps on the wall etc) then when I asked if there's more you can show us, let us feel etc we all happened to burst out in tears with the most heart wrenching disgusting pain. Which I later found out feels extremely similar to harsher reaches of manic depression. I often wonder about that one and super grateful for it, I asked... I wouldn't wish it on anyone though.

Winning? Well I've definitely won some kind of prize Kev! I've managed the waters and I haven't capsized yet. That said while I've found peace with my experiences and decided it wasn't exactly good for my health to ride another's steed I've had a friend who was messed with in regards to this stuff.

She started getting into Reiki that was mixed with some really stupid occultism overtones. Mixing numerology with all sorts of other weird and wonderful occultist themes and a bit of Wicca and Asatru for good measure... Yeah. Long story short she started seeing things, feeling things and was clearly being guided into some sort of mental breakdown. Most people are going to react like that when you 'activate their imagination or 'lift the veil' as it were.

And you know what? That really REALLY pissed me off. I really wish I found this thread earlier because I could have helped her a lot more. I have so much more to say because you've got so much material here that makes me genuinely think.

I mean... You could be a master manipulator but that's not the vibe I've gotten from you or your writings. I sense positivity despite the darkness and that sure is beautifully humbling, so thank you kev.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

AAAAWWWWWWWWUUUUHHHH!

You are correct... I rolled around in such 'darkness' for so many years,
as I used to have this misplaced 'messiah complex'.

dumb dumb dumb..

but you are correct, I really do care..

I'm almost surprised someone has gotten something good out of what
I've written.. it's good to hear.

this:

Most people are going to react like that when you 'activate their imagination or 'lift the veil' as it were.

is so true..

whether the person playing these games is just 'accessing tortured parts of their own personality'

or really is accessing 'soemthing else'.

In either case, that 'something else' has it's own needs, desires and agenda

and it is NEVER about 'the human' (the isolated ego).

Now.. some journey through all this crap, turning lemons into lemon aid..

but most people don't.. they find themselves drowing in rotten lemons.

There's no one size fits all answer either..

Now I'm not inferring that we are all living in the Buddhist realm of hungry
ghosts and everything is aweful...

but that element does exist, in some manner or another.

Once you play games with your ego, to 'expand your bounaries',

you will run into 'stuff'.

You can go down that path with religion, spirituality, even UFOs..
even with science!

"Consciousness" is the final frontier, not space.. Consciousness
and Time...

but we are all tadpoles in the giant ocean of it all..

Just barely learning to wriggle forward 1 inch.

Kev

new topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join